It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
a reply to: tensetek

Notice in the top pic, There are no life saving techniques being applied. Yet in the second, going through the door, they are working on him . Hmm?

And his skin hue looks normal in the picture where he is being worked on, then more purple in other pic.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Bots most likely, vast networks of bots already operate, and twitter and other social can only chip away at them.

naratives are easy to sway on social media now a days.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

The nose looks different in the comparison posted on page 9 or 10 of this thread.

If you google him and look at pictures of him in profile there, it doesn’t look different to me. The comparison picture has a straight nose with almost no downward hook. Google pictures shows plenty of pictures of him with a bump in the bridge and a downward hook to his nose.

ETA - it’s fishy, one way or another. It’s hard not to think something has been doctored.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Fact; Epstein was on suicide watch.

Fact; Epstein has already been convicted before for pedophilia.

Fact; Several prominent politicians have been named as being involved with Epsteins practices.

Fact; It has been reported that he has died.

Those are really the ONLY facts we have.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Ghislaine Noelle Marion Maxwell[1] (born 25 December 1961)[2] is a British socialite and the youngest child of publishing tycoon Robert Maxwell. She moved to the United States after her father's death in 1991 and became a close associate of financier Jeffrey Epstein. Maxwell has been photographed alongside many prominent, powerful people including Prince Andrew, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton and lawyer Alan Dershowitz. She founded The TerraMar Project, an ocean advocacy group that was active from 2012 to 2019.

Wikipedia

United States flag inactive branch nonprofit TERRAMAR PROJECT, INC. (District of Columbia (US), 16 Jul 2014- 2 Jul 2018, 767 THIRD AVE, 4th FLOOR, NEW YORK, New York, 10017)
United States flag inactive branch nonprofit TERRAMAR PROJECT, INC. (Oklahoma (US), 13 Jun 2014- )
United States flag inactive branch nonprofit TERRAMAR PROJECT, INC. (North Dakota (US), 16 Jul 2014- )
United States flag TERRAMAR PROJECT, INC. (Delaware (US), 13 Apr 2012- ) Trademarks: I THE DAILY CATCH SEA HOPE. SEA CHANGE. SEA FUTURE. TERRAMAR

Open corporates

Embattled socialite Ghislaine Maxwell seemingly sank her own oceanic conservancy group less than a week after her longtime associate Jeffrey Epstein was arrested on sex trafficking charges.

Maxwell has been accused of acting as the convicted sexual predator's accomplice, recruiting underage girls and abusing them alongside Epstein — allegations that she publicly denied in 2015. The British native is the youngest child of late media mogul Robert Maxwell, who died in 1991 while cruising on the "Lady Ghislaine," a yacht named for his daughter. For years, she was also vocal in the press about her passion for oceanic conservancy.

Business Insider

ProPublica - form 990s for The TerraMar Project

More information on Robert Maxwell (Ghislaine's father who died under mysterious circmstances) can be found in this post by ATS member ucanthandlethetruth. A small excerpt:

The history of this world-famous computer software goes back a quarter of a century, and its applications by intelligence, organized crime and terrorist organizations began almost from the start. The software helped the United States win the Cold War against the Soviet Union, but it also served the Russian mafia, Saddam Hussein's regime, Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda, and an unspecified number of foreign spies and criminals. as far back as 1985, when the late British media tycoon and top [Israeli] Mossad spy, Robert Maxwell, revealed the software's "trap door" secret to Chinese Military Intelligence (PLa-2), while selling them a copy of PROMIS for $ 9 million, the powerful software was turned against the United States. The Soviet KGB purchased PROMIS from Robert Maxwell, but they also [later] received a copy (together with the Trojan Horse secret) from Robert Hanssen, a spy planted in a most sensitive office of the FBI. The Soviets and their East European allies, including Poland, used PROMIS to spy on the U.S. State Department and 170 american Embassies and Consulates all over the world.

Hi there, MME! Good to see you again. So sorry it had to be due to this event.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Doodle19815

Doodle19815 yes I agree!
And who was taking the pictures? In some pics it appears to be 2 gentlemen NYFD transporting him through the bay and other pics there is 1 NYFD Lady and 1 NYFD gentlemen. (NOT COUNTING THE GUARD)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Fact; Several prominent politicians have been named as being involved with Epsteins practices.

Those are the allegations....you have to trust MSM to believe them and only then can you accept anything as fact and join a specific status quo perspective. No one trusts MSM anymore.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: SouthernGift

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: MRinder

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: JansyYeah, not only is his "death" suspicious as heck, the fact that SO many in the media, and in politics are calling this suspicious, has my BS meter at 10.

What the heck is really going on?

When the MSM is aligned with us, we are off track.
So therefore this is a smoke screen.
Conspiracy Theory 101

Maybe that's what they want us to believe. Maybe the MSM is aware of Conspiracy Theory 101 and is aligning with us so we think its a smoke screen when in fact we are on the right track and there is a real conspiracy around Epstein's death. Is it possible that they are using our paranoia against us?

Ahhh, the good ol' Triple Conspiracy.

You will be passing this year here at ATS University I see.
Very good post there.

What are the chances that
1) we collectively manifested this reality
Or mirror that-
2) they want us to ‘figure out’ we manifested this reality, that they in fact manifested to manipulate us.

Did the egg create the chicken, or did the chicken create the egg, or are they both in an oven cooking for dinner?!?
edit on 10-8-2019 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Indeed true. I didn't notice that, but could it be a simple error of upload order? For example I just added the two photos on my account to post the pics for you all. I could have simply put one before the other and you guys would see it in a different order but I didn't pay attention to the order either, I just posted them. In the pic with the EMS crew "not working" on him you can clearly see a side mirror of an EMS or Police SUV... and in the other they are walking into the building. I would guess that it's simply a case of upload order... but then again, no date or time stamps are present to be sure. I also read someone say this is a narrative we're being fed because they didn't blur the face etc... I respectfully disagree, even myself as soon as I heard this was thinking, no way unless I see a body, the pictures I found are very convincing to him being dead at least, no smoke and mirrors, he's dead, that's why I wanted to post those asap, to lay that to bed so we can all focus on the situation at hand.

link   
a reply to: FreeFalling

Yep. And both pics seem to happen in the ambulance bay outside of the hospital. Strange. I suppose a really good reporter could have heard the call come in and just happened to have beat them there. A VERY good reporter....

link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Those are the allegations....you have to trust MSM to believe them and only then can you accept anything as fact and join a specific status quo perspective. No one trusts MSM anymore.

The only allegation (maybe) was that he was on a suicide watch.

Everything else is fact.

Epstein had named prominent politicians.
He had been tried and convicted of pedophilia in Florida and it has been reported that he died.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Are WE wagging the dog?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
Are WE wagging the dog?

Or is the dog wagging us? Or is someone wagging the dog, while the dog wags us while we and the dog are wagging the someone wagging the dog?
edit on 10-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Why are the guests on CNN and MSNBC so livid about this? MSNBC is saying A.G. Barr killed Epstein to protect Trump!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

It absolutely could be upload order But If they were truly administering life saving techniques they often do that coming straight out the Ambulance! They generally don't stop for photo ops!

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Oops

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I have both Clinton and Trump Body Counts on my trending. I've noticed the trending lists on the side are always all over the place, but it always shows me trends algorithym'd to me, not the overall US trends over there.

This one is pretty crazy, given the leak yesterday almost everyone I see is calling BS, naturally whatever political side people are on they are saying the other side did it. Its highly suspicious though, normally a document release like the one we had yesterday would make a defendant more inclined to cut a deal and release co-conspirators in exchange for a better deal. All the signs were reportedly there of what would happen, if there wasnt 24/7 monitoring, whoever was in charge of this was egregiously stupid.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Why are the guests on CNN and MSNBC so livid about this? MSNBC is saying A.G. Barr killed Epstein to protect Trump!

They are acting.

Inside, they are breathing a sigh of relief because now that Epstein is dead, their political stars are safe.

In my opinion.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good to see that MSNBC is reporting based on facts instead of just wild ass speculation. LOL, how are they considered news?
edit on 10-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That video was riveting! I watched it to the very end. Talk about REAL dot-connecting!!

This thing is huuuge....and she is right...the msm is not going to cover this in any way, shape, or form with unbiased facts. They are part of it. We, the citizens, have to be the investigative "journalists" now.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Agreed

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join