It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: JansyYeah, not only is his "death" suspicious as heck, the fact that SO many in the media, and in politics are calling this suspicious, has my BS meter at 10.

What the heck is really going on?

When the MSM is aligned with us, we are off track.
So therefore this is a smoke screen.
Conspiracy Theory 101

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: tensetek

nypost.com...

I read another say, "Evil has won this day"......

WOW I think it is absolutely bizarre that they allowed this picture to surface

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

But the slope of the nose does look different. Yes, people don't look the same dead as they did alive. But bone structure doesn't change...does it??

I honestly don't know what to believe...except this: The excrement-eating elites who trafficked with this POS will never ever face mortal justice...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Hi, yes justice by God, I agree.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

a reply to: JansyYeah, not only is his "death" suspicious as heck, the fact that SO many in the media, and in politics are calling this suspicious, has my BS meter at 10.

Conspiracy Theory 101

Maybe that's what they want us to believe. Maybe the MSM is aware of Conspiracy Theory 101 and is aligning with us so we think its a smoke screen when in fact we are on the right track and there is a real conspiracy around Epstein's death. Is it possible that they are using our paranoia against us?

edit on 10-8-2019 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: tensetek

nypost.com...

I read another say, "Evil has won this day"......

WOW I think it is absolutely bizarre that they allowed this picture to surface

THANK YOU! SOMETHING IS UP, BIGTIME - add in the media thinks something is up, add in the response by the FBI and government and the pics of a dead man that is normally blurred...

We ARE BEING FED A NARRATIVE...
edit on 10-8-2019 by Tranceopticalinclined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
They probably got enough out of him, and have enough evidence against others that they don’t give a crap whether or not he makes it to trial. One down many more to come.

Epstein probably was looking forward to a sweet deal. Unfortunately this good news did not have to travel far in the legal system. The news of the deal must have hit a dead end very fast..

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
Does anyone know what Maxine Ghislaine has been up to the last couple of years? Where is she now? One would wonder what her reaction is to this news. Is she cooperating with authorities? Was Epstein a mentor and she has taken over behind the scenes? Or is she Fearful for her own life? What exactly has she been doing? Is her life in danger? Where is she?

Last I could find was :

By 2016, Ms. Maxwell was no longer being photographed at events. That April, the New York townhome where she had lived was sold for $15 million. By 2017, her lawyers were saying that she was in London but that they did not believe she had a permanent residence.

In depth article on who is Maxine Ghislaine

She found some interesting information that

link   
Epstein Hannibal Lechtered our asses. Goes out on a gurney and then disappears into the mist.

link   

originally posted by: loam
Twitter at it again.

#Clinton body count was tending less than an hour ago as number 3.

Now go look. It's been replaced by #Trump body count, now number seven.

The Clinton body count hashtag is now nowhere to be seen.

Is this bots I wonder, or real people?

The scant ties Trump had to Epstein, compared to Clinton,
hard to believe people can be so blind, except willingly.

The media was actually starting to dig into the Clinton ties,
which shocked me. I saw that Epstein visited the Clinton Whitehouse
many times, along with Bill's 27 trips with Epstein.

Sickening, and now we will never know more.

Once again, they get off!!??

link   

originally posted by: burntheships

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

Yet only a short time ago his cell-mate (ex New York cop awaiting trial for kidnapping and 4 murders) saved his life?

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Oh my, so then he should have been on suicide watch!

That place sounds absolutely horrid, leaking moldy and ratty!

But a person like Epstein, can't feel any sympathy for so he
deserved that. Can't even imagine why his room mate
would want to befriend him. Ugh...

Here is his cellmate ex NYPD, 'quadruple murderer' Nicholas Tartaglione!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Conspiracy Theory 101

Maybe that's what they want us to believe. Maybe the MSM is aware of Conspiracy Theory 101 and is aligning with us so we think its a smoke screen when in fact we are on the right track and there is a real conspiracy around Epstein's death. Is it possible that they are using our paranoia against us?

Ahhh, the good ol' Triple Conspiracy.

You will be passing this year here at ATS University I see.
Very good post there.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Notice in the top pic, There are no life saving techniques being applied. Yet in the second, going through the door, they are working on him . Hmm?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

documents.gawker.com...

here you go

link   

This is my surprised face:

link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

We ARE BEING FED A NARRATIVE...

would seem that way

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Can’t say this was a major surprise, and yet, on some very significant level, this “suicide” seems all too “scripted”.

I’m currently in a state of real confusion, and so forgive me if I ramble a bit.

Epstein was arrested, but maintained his innocence. Was attacked, or attempted suicide, previously while in custody on the current charges. Was, or was not on a suicide watch as a result of the prior “incident”, but was in a single occupancy cell when he was discovered this morning. Video surveillance (if there was any) of his cell may, or may not have malfunctioned last night (would the presence of such surveillance indicate that his cell was “special”, or are all the cells in this facility under surveillance?) when the “incident” likely occurred.

Why would a supposedly “very well connected multi-millionaire” who maintains his innocence, commit suicide while in custody for those charges? Such an action would only serve to lead to the conclusion that he was, indeed, guilty as charged.

Especially since, when faced with similar charges earlier in his life (and presumably not quite as well “established” among powerful friends) his connections and wealthy standing “bought” him a “sweetheart” deal even upon conviction. Could it not be assumed that over the ensuing years Epstein might not have further inculcated himself in the protective folds of his powerful “peers”?

I’d argue that Epstein had less to fear from a trial now, than he would have had all those years ago, which makes suicide because he was afraid he’d be convicted, even less likely.

And I think we can agree that is highly unlikely that he would have killed himself out of remorse.

So was he killed?

Why?

Far easier to alter/lose/destroy evidence than dispose of a body, without raising suspicions. As proof, just look how much interest this incident has raised, even in the mainstream, already. Whatever happens to Epstein’s body now will be in the glare of a significant portion of the MSM.

“Offing” Epstein would be risking a slew of potentially very damaging unforeseeable consequences for a number of very powerful people.

That level of unpredictability is anathema to those in real power; it would not be risked.

So, maybe Epstein’s death was faked?

Except that there would have to be a lot of people in on the ruse. And each of them, and their family and friends would be a potential “loose end”, to be fretted over.

Or “dealt” with.

The potential ramifications of this “suicide” could prove deadly serious so many levels of our society.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

I question the time between these two pictures. In one he is having chest compressions done and air forced into him, in the next, nothing. At what point did they decide to stop? No doc in sight to call time of death. (That is why they were doing life saving measures supposedly.) Does anyone else see bruising right where his ear meets his face?

@Freefalling - I see we noticed the same thing. I was writing mine up as you were posting yours. Cheers.
edit on 10-8-2019 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tensetek

Thank you for re-linking that for everyone.
Appreciate ya!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MRinder

Conspiracy Theory 101

Ahhh, the good ol' Triple Conspiracy.

You will be passing this year here at ATS University I see.
Very good post there.

Try this one on:

Reality has been obviously shifting into unprecedented territory, with unfathomable amounts of synchronicity being experienced and discovered within numerous circles across the globe....

and see my earlier post about how anybody even loosely affiliated with conspiracies nailed this without a hammer.

What are the chances that
1) we collectively manifested this reality
Or mirror that-
2) they want us to ‘figure out’ we manifested this reality, that they in fact manifested to manipulate us.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join