It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: pavil

My thoughts so far are either he was killed or he escaped, how many people would need to be in on it for either scenario to happen though?

If he committed suicide how did he do it under suicide watch and with what? He was still alive from what I can gather as he was taken out of the cell, also why the reports of him having a cardiac arrest that’s not suicide...

There is something mighty fishy with this

Continuous electric shocks in the ear lobe could easily cause Cardiac Arrest.

Are you suggesting the paramedics killed him then?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I wont believe a word of any official story unless they post the cells surveillance footage to the public.

Likewise.

I'm sticking with my Cattle Prod theory anyway.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Now they are reporting he was NOT on suicide watch. HIgh profile inmate with dirt on the Elites, including Princes and Presidents who tried to commit suicide 2 weeks ago was not on suicide watch. Sure, okay!

Of course not! Why would he be????

I mean, it's not like he tried to commit suicide once already!! Or, was that misreported too???

Some serious people need to go DOWN for this one!! No matter what happened!!! There is absolutely ZERO excuse!

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
This was not right.

I don't think this is fair at all.

I don't care if yall disagree, no one should be killed while in custody unless they are sentenced to death by a jury and exhaust all appeals.

I am sure most if not all here agree with you, but we did all expect something like this to happen, either he would be killed to keep him quiet or taken to some nice island somewhere while we are told he is dead. You can't be sure now days even if they showed a dead body it is to easy to fake anything. So the victims and public are the big losers no justice will be coming.

It reminds me this guy, he was clearly protected.
Jimmy Savile

In the 1990 Queen's Birthday Honours he was made a Knight Bachelor "for charitable services", entitled to use the honorific prefix "Sir". Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher had made four attempts to have him knighted before succeeding in her final year in office.

edit on 10-8-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Arnie123

And here comes #TrumpBodyCount in response... man do I hate politics.

www.hashtags.org...

link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I wont believe a word of any official story unless they post the cells surveillance footage to the public.

Apologies.

But the video surveillance system went down sometime last night.

And no, this isn't sarcasm.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
What I find more amazing than the highly predicted death of Epstein - is the 100 flags this thread has. Not because anyone flagged it, I expect everyone except me would flag this (I didn't flag this because it feels icky) - but that there was 100 people here to flag it.

That means that there is at least 100 people logged into ATS this morning in the last few hours!!!

Yay! ATS isn't dead yet!!

Guys for real, get your buddies to sign up and join ATS - just make sure to tell them to follow the rules and behave. I really want to see ATS get big again and bigger than ever before. Tell them they have to join.

K Thx!!!
edit on 8/10/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

This is just more sick than realizing most things are rigged.
Are we in a simulation, that is testing the lack of justice or the degrading of morality?

Wtf is the explination of this planet of constant b.s.?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Funny. I noticed the same.

link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Never, ever gonna happen.

Happy Endings are gone...…...forever...

link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Camera malfunction claimed.... Now ya know!!!!

Yeah....
Geez...
This is off the hook!
Umm, yes. The hook isn't even on the line anymore

link   
Wow and 6 more flags while I was writing that!

I bet that means at least 300 people regularly log in on a Saturday (at this rate)!

Still go tell your friends and family to join ATS!

link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: pavil

My thoughts so far are either he was killed or he escaped, how many people would need to be in on it for either scenario to happen though?

If he committed suicide how did he do it under suicide watch and with what? He was still alive from what I can gather as he was taken out of the cell, also why the reports of him having a cardiac arrest that’s not suicide...

There is something mighty fishy with this

Continuous electric shocks in the ear lobe could easily cause Cardiac Arrest.

Are you suggesting the paramedics killed him then?

If they were regular paramedics then no. If they were "hired" paramedics then maybe.

Why were FDNY paramedics transporting him in the first place?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
The Clinton Crime Family didn't wait much time. I'm sure Bill and Hillary had a nice dinner somewhere to celebrate. What witness is next to have an accident?

Way too much "clinton" talk. They're only one of the major players that wanted Epstein dead...there's royals and other big financial and political players than just the clintons.

link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

They sure wouldn't need a cattle prod to do it!!

A defibrillator would do a dandy job...and wouldn't leave a trace of untoward evidence. And, I can 100% guarantee you they used a defib on him. 100%.

link   

link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Is it actually 'official' that the cameras malfunctioned? Nothing being said about it over this side of The Pond. Can't find any 'official' statement to that either other than what you guys have posted from Twitter which appears to be hearsay at best.
Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

Not that I’ve seen, no. It was a twitter post with no source.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I lurk too much, but this is the first place to come for aggregate news and to make sure you aren't the only person thinking something crazy in the midst of huge events.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have no comment regarding this because I don't want to be binned a CT and placed in the DT section. Freedom for some, free for all.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuperStudChuck
a reply to: Arnie123

And here comes #TrumpBodyCount in response... man do I hate politics.

www.hashtags.org...

All it takes is a few keystrokes from a Twitter lackey and bam, inorganic trending topic supporting our narrative.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join