It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
FBI is investigating the suicide of Jeffrey Epstein in jail, where he was awaiting trial on sex-trafficking charges

Ya think?

Oh, I'm SURE they are "investigating"!!!!

They're 'investigating' to make sure no incriminating evidence got left behind...either from Epstein himself or those who "offed" him!
edit on 8/10/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

That plus the SWAT team guy with the body armor on. That guy is probably Epstein. Making his escape.

No. The guy in body armour is mixed race.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: FreeFalling
a reply to: pavil

What is in the SWAT guys right hand? Not the bag, something black. His pistol is holstered.

A cattle prod?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingclaydiskOh, I'm SURE they are "investigating"!!!!

no doubt. i'm sure we all have complete faith in a swift, thorough and impartial 'investigation'. i wouldn't expect anything less.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: Bicent

...AND the cameras failed!

How convenient!

NO WAY DO I BELIEVE THIS!

Yeah, how bout that

I'm a generally calm dude but this news has me raging. Can someone please tell me how this could've happened without it being an ordered hit?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Everyone can relax now.

The FBI is investigating.

I thought you were joking, but they actually are!

FBI Investigating Epstein Suicide Amid Suspicion Surrounding Death

Not sure what to think about that!!

edit on 10-8-2019 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

link   
Camera malfunction claimed.... Now ya know!!!!

link   
I hope the ambulance driver keeps his job after releasing those pics . It seems both pics were taken from the ambulance into the hospital

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Arnie123
Dead men tell no tales.

I still maintain that the highly connected uber-elite NEVER tell any tales, regardless of the legal deals offered.

IMO, he wasn't going to name names for any level of plea deal. Ever. Period. Someone else in the shadows had him more by the balls than any court ever could.

It's one thing to be hopeful for justice with this guy and get exactly what you want out of a who's who list, but aliens from the far end of the universe invading tomorrow is substantially more likely than him opening his mouth ever was.

So why did he keep all the lists then???

Basically, you're saying he was a agent of the dark side whose sole purpose was to set people up and gather incriminating evidence against powerful people to be used later against them (to keep them in line).

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: EchoesInTime

hmm

Note the differences in the ears.

Ears are pretty good identifiers.

Looks like the ear on the mask has a Uvula.

I think it's screaming, FAAAAAAKE!"

I think it's screaming "Cattle Prod in Ear Lobe".

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I wont believe a word of any official story unless they post the cells surveillance footage to the public.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   

My thoughts so far are either he was killed or he escaped, how many people would need to be in on it for either scenario to happen though?

If he committed suicide how did he do it under suicide watch and with what? He was still alive from what I can gather as he was taken out of the cell, also why the reports of him having a cardiac arrest that’s not suicide...

There is something mighty fishy with this

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
Camera malfunction claimed.... Now ya know!!!!

Yeah....
Geez...
This is off the hook!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

My thoughts so far are either he was killed or he escaped, how many people would need to be in on it for either scenario to happen though?

If he committed suicide how did he do it under suicide watch and with what? He was still alive from what I can gather as he was taken out of the cell, also why the reports of him having a cardiac arrest that’s not suicide...

There is something mighty fishy with this

Continuous electric shocks in the ear lobe could easily cause Cardiac Arrest.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: Arnie123
Dead men tell no tales.

I still maintain that the highly connected uber-elite NEVER tell any tales, regardless of the legal deals offered.

IMO, he wasn't going to name names for any level of plea deal. Ever. Period. Someone else in the shadows had him more by the balls than any court ever could.

It's one thing to be hopeful for justice with this guy and get exactly what you want out of a who's who list, but aliens from the far end of the universe invading tomorrow is substantially more likely than him opening his mouth ever was.

So why did he keep all the lists then???

Basically, you're saying he was a agent of the dark side whose sole purpose was to set people up and gather incriminating evidence against powerful people to be used later against them (to keep them in line).

If I were a slimy bastard in that sick POS business, I'd have my clientele blackmail list handy to open a can of whoop-ass on people when I deem fit. Not be a sooper seekrit dark agent. I would manipulate TF out them with that kind of closet skeleton, and he had ample contact with many uber wealthy to do it to. He ran that crap, he was in a PERFECT spot to manipulate his clientele if he could, for whatever his personal benefit was (more money, more girls, more referrals for new clients, etc, anything goes in Depravedville)

The spin on this one is almost making him out to be some clandestine hero.
Pervs are not heros.
They're n it for the gross thrills, and opportunities available from the connections. Not to be some mysterious Elite Squealer nobody saw coming.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Now they are reporting he was NOT on suicide watch. HIgh profile inmate with dirt on the Elites, including Princes and Presidents who tried to commit suicide 2 weeks ago was not on suicide watch. Sure, okay!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Where did this happen again????

Oh yeah, New York City, where nothing corrupt ever happens; where all the police and correctional officers are all straight as an arrow.

Sounds legit to me!

**OWWWWwwww!!!!!...just stabbed myself in the face with the sarcasm pen***

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Perfect! As discussed previously in many threads along with NO in cell video? So was his suicide FAKED by the INTEL crowd and he returns anywhere to live out his life? Unless someone releases a "John Dillinger" type of picture of him I will remain skeptical. Nah this is just too easy for the real ones in charge.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Three minute window of opportunity.
Guard taking a dump.
Two cameras malfunction at the exact same time.

---------------------------------------------

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is it actually 'official' that the cameras malfunctioned? Nothing being said about it over this side of The Pond. Can't find any 'official' statement to that either other than what you guys have posted from Twitter which appears to be hearsay at best.
Thank you

Rainbows
Jane

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join