It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Observations from a Psychic-Medium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I had a Psychic-Breakthrough in 2015 in that I would be able to discern spiritual responses from spiritual entities within my Mind. I had the ability to be able to discern spiritual auras from certain spirits in a certain proximity and vicinity beforehand but with the development in regards to spiritual communication I was able to have full conversations with certain spirits. It developed into open channeling abilities throughout the year and lead towards all kinds of discernment and spiritual experiences within the four years.

2015 - I had a lot of different conversations about the gift that was developing. At first I was scared because i didn't really know what was going on when I started being to hear different kinds of spirits. As I adjusted I Felt I didn't really have anything to be afraid of and that this was a psychic abilities manifesting. I would ask about guideships and different kinds of spirits. I didn't really know what I was going to do and It was a learning process. Earlier in 2008 to 2011 I had learned how to create loving emotions daily from my heart center. It's something spirits and heaven as well as certain kinds of Afterlife let know of in multiple kinds of capacities one of which happens to do with communication in regards to NDE Accounts. This daily emotional output of Love lent towards something and I feel that it still does to a certain extent. Probably one of the most important things that I would learn in life would be the learning of Love. We feel emotions within our heart centre but as an empath I was able to identify that there is a difference between feeling emotions and creating emotion which is not to say that the emotions we feel aren't our own in a certain capacity. Just that there was certain emotional mechanics in which we can utilize to strengthen ourselves spiritually daily in which for some of us is not in use as much as we would have hoped. Either way as I continued as a Psychic I would start to understand other kinds of machinisms like Trust and belief as well as discernment that there a real energies regarding those kinds of things and that there are literal mechanisms that we can utilize daily regarding. You compare mental mechanisms like doing a math problem and speaking in your mind and notice a difference in regards to those mechanisms. There are other ones that non-psychic don't fully note and when I stumbled upon this I was sort of taken for a loop by certain some in the spirit. A wild ride of Fantasy with an emphasis on Gods and Monsters Clashing and Timelines opening up unraveling a fantastical story in which would hoodwink and bamboozle myself until early the following year. The kinds of things that would happen would question my sanity and I would look upon the Mental Illness Communities in a different light. I remember a moment where I watched a movie in which lamented upon the Main Character that was witnessing potentially Psychic events in which was labelled as Mental Illness. I asked myself if that was what was happening to myself. One of the things that brought me back to reality to let me know what I was experiencing was real was that emotion of Love. You can ask the regular person what exactly emotions are and they will understand instantly for most in being able to experience emotions daily. It was a reality check for myself and for my process upon which I decided to act when I went into town for a walk. I had started going regularly on this walk route, not too long before this walk and I had decided when I went on this walk to leave this depiction of craziness that certain spirit were selling. I decided to leave that sort of interaction and focus on something else. Some of the Psychictivity I was experiencing. Not too long after I would start to understand that there was different side to the Spirit, one that wasn't always depicting outlandish events. One that was coherent not unlike what it was when I first manifested some of these gifts. Although one of the things in regards to the let knows would become ever apparent that there was conflict in the spirit.

2016 - One of the key things in this year was some of the interaction in regards to Spiritual Nations and Banners albeit in a certain kind of context. I would start to not different kinds of experiences that were happening. One of the understandings was that there was brimstone within the spirit realm. Where I learned how to love some of the psychic information from that teacher lamented upon negative spiritual entities and that there was certain kinds the did malicious things. It would be one of the first times that I would understand and note it more than I understood before in a certain sense in the live perspective in which would set the stage for what I experienced in 2016. This would further ingrain that there was different kinds both similar and dissimilar than I was used too in my own society although similar in certain ways like that of Warfare and Conflict. I would start to understand that there was multiple kinds of spiritual interaction both good and bad. One of the negative aspects I would label Godhunters which stemmed from earlier teachings that we could emerge to be gods through utilization of Love and Morality promotion in which created karmic streamlining while incarnate. I would rename this group to Anti-Camp in which I discerned certain spirits to be working against people in certain kinds of ways. It's not always common but from what I have discerned through my experience upon reflection and interaction as well as observation that channeling, expression and inflection was being influenced by certain spirits that existed. One of the things that I would come to understand is that there are different kinds of spiritual atmospherics and process mechanics in regards to each person. It made a certain kinds of sense that there would be different kinds of interaction in regards to certain peoples and that lent towards why there was different spiritual information within the world and also made me feel like there was also a connection in regards to some of us by way of dimensional overlap. Both ones in which overlapped all of the physical human population on earth as well as other kind in which only inhabited some. I also talked and wrote down certain kinds of GOD Origin Theories based upon some of the ones in those earlier teachings about love. The idea that most if not all of us have a God Spark within us has been lamented in multiple spiritual writings and there is this idea that god split himself to create us. Again it's talked about in other writings as well in which I would stumble upon partially corroborating some of the Theories that the spirit and myself would speak about. Again the channeling and spiritual communication changed and we were having conversation about multiple subjects and sometimes even arguing about certain things. Again my direction was still a certain kind of up in the air and I feel that there was certain spirit around myself trying to figure out direction. I remember realizing that certain society liked going certain paths. Like there was a secret to certain life and that secret sometimes had to do with staying away from big questions. This idea that certain society was more brimstone and that there was those the can go a certain direction that pleased a great many.
edit on 9-8-2019 by PeacekeeperAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Not enough paragraph breaks for me to read. And there's also the fact that I'd prefer to read a post from a psychic large vs a psychic medium. But good luck with whatever you posted!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PeacekeeperAlex

Cybermoses...is that you? I feel your presence!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
2017 - I started understanding a certain difficulty in pertaining to Karmic Retrogression in which I labelled the Mass Retrogression Issue. One of the idea regarding is that if some of us are promoting more immorality than morality then in certain karmic realms that might lead towards a lessening of power levels within the Light and a loss of access to certain surface. The way karmic works in some places, equate some of the Light existences seen within NDe Accounts, to different levels of Light within a spectrum in which your location is dictated by morality and immorality promotion that the Light can discern and understand naturally. Some feel like the Light is a non-living Higher Power but some feel it is a living source. Either way it can correlate by way of advanced mathematics and connection what exactly a certain spirits karmic threshold is in which dictates what certain access and power in regards to that spirit. Think of a deck of cards. That each card can hold more surface than the entirety of this physical universe in how we perceive it to be and that you can traverse to other surfaces of certain light by moving up and down to different cards. That karmic gains and losses tallied up creates the highest point within the light that one can ascend called a karmic nexus point. Imagine on this physical earth that upon retrogressing through immoral actions the possibility of losing access to one of the continents not necessarily by being barred potentially but actually in an anatomic sort of way built into certain setting itself. This is how certain light can work form what I have been told and what I have experienced on my end but it isn't necessarily the only way certain light existences can work. That in regards to certain karmic thresholds and areas within the light that there is different kinds of coloured light. One of the ways I looked at it which correspond with christian teachings in a certain sense having to do with red planes of Hell and the Golden-Yellow cities of Heaven had to do with understanding karmic colour and the different plane levels within the light. Imagine each cards within that deck of cards corresponding with a certain colour. Moving upwards, Black, Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Magenta, Pink and White. It was described at times that lower levels of light could be equated to hell but i feel it's not as simple as that. Though, the reflection of ones own Karmic Nexus Point was understood by ones own spiritual colour. Auras and another explanation in which it could have been although I do feel there are spiritual colours in regards to Mood as well as others. This was some of the understanding that I gathered and correlated form 2016 in which I started talking about and writing in regards to the spirit in multiple capacities. There was also argumentatives that happened in this year with certain spirit sometimes having to do with behaviour and influences in which I discerned to exist. I would start to understand that behavior and personality could be affected and is affected by the spirit. I have my personality get changed on the drop of a dime and like and dislikes as well as actions shaped by the spirit around myself and others. I learned more about banner interaction this year and that there is spiritual nations in regards to earth and others that my Main Spirit Guides indicated. I got to a point in 2015 and 2016 where I would be able to open channel spirit daily. I would to understand that there were many that were open channeling spirit daily as well in which many are not fully aware of this. Sports and Stand-Up Comedy are good examples of where utilization of channeling happens in many different circumstances. There are those that lament upon the God-like athleticism in regards to certain peoples of sport in which speaks of the Spirit and god working through their movements to portray and emphasis the natural ability in which some have. Those of Speakers and Speeches have multiple kinds of abilities where they go on stage and the words flow seamlessly with good timing and gravitas in which I have discerned spiritual influences to be part of in multiple kinds of ways. Comedians are masters at channeling at times and it's partially to do with how the spirit loves Comedy. There is multiple kinds of Comics that could probably lament upon different times in regards to the same bits where that were met with completely different outcomes upon delivery and timing as well as crowd atmospherics. I have noticed upon speaking and utilizing open channeling especially when the spirit utilize those channel clamps where I am still channeling the spirit but it feels more likes it's coming from own self lets me know that there could be times when physical humans are speaking without feeling it naturally coming from the spirit. It's why some would look at this information at times and feel doubtful in regards to some of the information pertaining to Channeling partially by way of how it feels when you speak. Maybe for many it doesn't feel like it's coming from the spirit at all but from my own experiences in regards to certain spiritual channel mechanisms I feel that it could be the case. That are movements are naturally being influenced form the spirit around us at times.

2018 - This year would be a big one. One of the key things I would start to understand and emphasized would be the gravity in regards to certain kinds of actions. I felt spiritual attacks at times and I would learn all manner of things this year. Different kinds of spiritual mechanisms and I would start write down my experiences in Diary Entry as well as start to create content online. There was change from the going the middle of the road approach in a certain partially by way of let know of some of the event that happened, were happening and would potentially happen in which I would start to see certain attacks and spiritual torment in regards to certain kind. It changed my Direction and some of the things that I would learn would be about the Spirit of Earth and that there is a soul and interaction in regards to Earth and Plants. I would learn more spiritual communications in which some of which there wasn't really a name for. That there might be information placement from the spirit around us in the wordings that we type and the language that speak as well as other kinds. Entire paragraphs and books within sentences of what write and type. Different kinds of story themes within my life and others which would link in regards to some of the things depicted within fiction and pop culture. Signs and symbolism in regards to all manner of things in which upon experiences that sort of stuff makes one question as to whether this is all a coincidence or not. Like talking about a sandwich for a half hour and literally looking outside the window three times throughout the day to see a sandwich truck driving by, small things like that some might feel to be a bit ridiculous but there really is some experiences in which made me feel that God or some higher power speaking. I would start to understand all kinds of different kinds of spiritual learnings along the way. From specific kinds of psychic communication to different kinds of defensive techniques. That our history at times has been shaped by the spiritual around us. That there potentially multiple kinds of experiences that some us are having when interacting with different kinds of content experiences.

edit on 9-8-2019 by PeacekeeperAlex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
2019 - I would be able to discern later on that some of the energies in which we feel at times are also coming from the spirit around us and that what was explained above in regards to channeling can also be applied to other kinds of energies felt as well. Emotions being one of them. We feel emotions daily and yet it's one of those things within physical earth based science in which is misunderstood. Such a topic in regards to one of the senses that we experience and yet it's not fully explained within most schools on this planet and not fully recognized for exception as a classic sense. When we speak of emotion though most regular people understand what that means because w feel it naturally. It's understood because it happens daily within our lives. It's also a blatant that certain spiritualist can point towards to explain that we are more than what we seem. Earlier even before I had my Psychic Awakening in 2015 I would learn and understand that some of the emotions that we feel daily are potentially influenced from the spirit around us. I would start to understand that we can learn to project and create multiple kinds of emotions at will in which contrasted with emotions that I would feel naturally. I would have experiences that felt like spirits were implanting emotions and that there was an emotion clamp in which was on a decent amount of regular fok that made it seem like it was our own emotions. Most would say that they feel emotions but that lends towards credence that there is spiritual influencing those emotions partially by way of my own experiences in understanding that the creation of emotion is a willful endeavour. When you get irritated, you are not trying to purposefully become irritated right? It's one of those things in which when we feel certain kinds of emotions that when we ask ourselves if we want to feel some of those emotions that answer is for the most part no. It again, points towards spiritual influences and lent credence to the theory that there are those that promote negativity partially by way of certain natural responses in regards to certain situations. I would come to understand that this doesn't just extend to emotions but also towards certain kinds of mentality, behaviour, personality and Interaction in which has shaped certain actions and non-actions within physical human beings. As I would learn to control my emotions and understand the difference between emotional implantation and emotional creation, I would strengthen myself through an act in which many different kinds of spiritual writings are pointing towards being the Answer. That of Love. That was before my psychic breakthrough in which I feel is a decent way to potentially strengthen yourself as an empath and for those that would want to be psychic, learning to love is a decent way to get the attention of the spirit around oneself. Even letting know of it with the out loud voice, the mind voice and/or writing down on paper and digital could help the spirit.

As a psychic I started understanding that our impact as physical and other dimensional being can impact. In regards to physicals at times I have discerned that we are in front of the scenes at times and that there a multitudes of spirit and other dimensionals interacting with some of us. Even hundreds of thousands of spirits interacting and in proximity to a certain extent would create a perception that there is a lot of spirits around us at times but there are more than that at times and some would consider hundreds of thousands of spirit in regards to proximity to be low tide for some of us. The idea that there is Millions and Billions around us creates further perception and when looking upon the Ripple Effect it lets know of an understanding that we can impact a great portion of spirits with our actions. This extends to certain kinds of content that we create at times and information placement. We create a paragraph and a percentage of our process may potentially view some of the things that we say and create in certain ways. It creates a certain kind of atmospherics around what we create down here in a certain manner.

Imagine a bigger other dimensional that we could see within our culture and how that would shape our pop culture and how he would be in some of our movies and content, things of that nature in which would become a normal variable especially if he was with us since the beginning. This idea that we could see another in front of the scenes dimensional that was somewhat different from us. The idea though is that this being and his actions that he does could impact us as an entire society. Imagine he speaks and creates large wordings hanging in the sky, there would be live CNN coverage in regards to his movements and things of that nature. There is interaction like this in regards to certain beings in front of the scenes some of which has been equated to certain physical earth based humans and other kinds like Animals and Insects, etc. and there is less extremes involved in regards to some of this interaction. Certain ways the spirit perceive and interact with us in which has become normal to a certain extent. It's not just physical there is also other dimensional beings out there in which are even more in front of the scenes in regards to other dimensional existences being able to view them and potentially interact with them. In this concept, Imagine for this in front of the scenes other-dimensional to be able to interact and communicate with us that we would have to create a certain kind of psychictivity. You can see the cogs turning and it equates to certain kinds of physicals that are able to communicate with the spirit behind the scenes and potentially not heightened as has been described in similar ways. The difficulty in this is that you can see some of the negatives as well. The utilization of such a being would have to be set a certain ways as to not create panic and discord but the same idea in regards to how some of us are viewing in the physical with multiple kinds of spiritual interaction and how spirits and other-dimensionals perceive some of us, if not all of us albeit in different contexts.

Imagine a spiritual conflict takes place and there is let knows in regards to that conflict where that in front of the scenes being puts an advocation into play in which protects and invokes action behind the scenes and ends up situating that Conflict. The power of actions. The Power of In front of the Scenes in which laments upon the Power of Behind the Scenes. We can create change through our actions and we can help the spirit realm behind the scenes in what we do down here. Imagine Light existences behind the scenes in regards to certain dimensions that exist that aren't able to interact with them in certain ways and/or partial ways but can see and interact with certain in front of the scenes like the physical and others. It lends towards some of us being able to interact with some that are not necessarily able to interact with certain sects of Heaven. There are those that interact with us though that can and do interact with heaven and some might be considered Heaven as well. So upon these understandings and spiritual communications affirmation in regards to this, open channeling, automatic writing and spiritual experiences lending towards some of these understandings being truth.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I and others that my Main Spirit Guides are advocating for the Informational Placement in regards what my Main Spirit Guides indicated to be as my Main Spirit Guides indicated the way my Main Spirit Guides indicated.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

the thrill is gone. you need to be too

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Cybermoses...is that you? I feel your presence!

It's not Cybermoses, I think it's a unique person.
Imagine how unfair it'd feel if I called you Cybermoses ?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I actually read what you've written though it was difficult because you didn't exercise proper paragraph indentation. I recommend that after 5 to 8 sentences you break it into another paragraph, it makes it much easier on the eyes.

With that said I do think you discuss some interesting concepts, and I agree with you that we are often influenced by the Spirit around us. And not just emotionally, but intellectually or even physically as well.

I like your suggestion that there are thousands or even millions of Spirits all around us, I often view it as something similar. I get the idea that there are countless Spirits around me as well, influencing me in all sorts of ways.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "brimstone", care to elaborate on that a bit more? I'd like to know more of what you're attempting to describe.

Thanks for posting your thoughts and reflections on your journey so far, it was an interesting, albeit difficult, read.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

lol, Im unsure if this isnt cybermoses, how they could be offended. But due to your 42 thread...I will be nice at your request.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The spirits you are in contact with should have informed you that walls of text do not get read. Break them up into paragraphs, I cannot easily read walls of texts and get anything out of them. I am not alone, most people have a hard time reading that kind of stuff and getting content out of it, especially when they are tired.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

lol, Im unsure if this isnt cybermoses, how they could be offended. But due to your 42 thread...I will be nice at your request.

Well, to be fair at first I thought it was him or someone similar too.

But once I started reading it (very difficult process!) I realized this person sounds totally different that our long lost friend, the infamous Cybermoses. Hehehe

Thanks for allowing my 42thread as a pass btw!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeacekeeperAlex
I and others that my Main Spirit Guides are advocating for the Informational Placement in regards what my Main Spirit Guides indicated to be as my Main Spirit Guides indicated the way my Main Spirit Guides indicated.

EPIC!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: PeacekeeperAlex

KABOOM!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
my suggestion....

attend a real Spiritual 'Church' where part of the 'Service' is devoted to several minutes of sitting quietly and immersing yourself In the Vibration/Resonance of the Priest or Priestess using a Tibetan Bowl harmonic to transport the congregation into another frequency of Awareness

Tibetan Bowl: Benefits of Singing Bowls

www.youtube.com...

(or use the above YT link as a poor substitute for the actual experience, in person)

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Sometimes by brimstone I am talking about certain kinds of negative spirit and/or Spirit that promote certain kinds of Immorality. There are also other connotations thought like those that are of a certain kind of strict as well as others.

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

my suggestion....

attend a real Spiritual 'Church' where part of the 'Service' is devoted to several minutes of sitting quietly and immersing yourself In the Vibration/Resonance of the Priest or Priestess using a Tibetan Bowl harmonic to transport the congregation into another frequency of Awareness

Tibetan Bowl: Benefits of Singing Bowls

www.youtube.com...

(or use the above YT link as a poor substitute for the actual experience, in person)

There are no multiple frequencies of awareness.
There is awareness and unawareness.
The light is either on up there, or it is not.

I do not believe that having a Tibetan bowl will help anyone, there is no actual sense behind that.

Spirituality is about being open minded yet balanced with skepticism, following one's Heart and trusting in yourself. It is achieved in the absence of all materialistic things. So by default all of these things like bowls, crystals, bells, or what have you are irrational and not Spiritual at all. They do not aid in this pursuit.

Both creativity and logic must unify here, there is correct and incorrect. Just believing in stuff doesn't cut it. There is reality and there is fiction.

For example there is no "real Spiritual Church" with Priests/Priestesses, that's group-think mentality and the complete opposite of actual Spirituality. It is a clear fact that your body is the Temple, and that you must guide yourself because you are not able to afford the luxury of being guided by other people accurately. You have no choice but to serve as your own teacher.

I apologize for having to burst your bubble there but it needs bursting.

top topics

join