It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Documents Hit; Accuser Says Trump 'Didn't Partake In Any Sex With Any Of Us'

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, here is some good news for a change ! There was a report that besides being friends with Epstein that Trump flirted with one of the Epstein sex girls.. As usual the story was fake news.

While Epstein's ties to former President Bill Clinton and other famous figures are well known - all of whom have tried to distance themelves in recent weeks, much has been made about the relationship between President Trump and the pedophile financier.

Following a 2011 article by journalist Sharon Churcher claiming that Donald Trump was a "good friend of Jeffrey's," Guiffre was asked to clarify Churcher's possible misquote that "Donald Trump was also a good friend of Jeffrey's," and that Trump "Didn't partake in any" of -- "any sex with any of us but he flirted with me."
"It's true that he didn't partake in any sex with us, and but it's not true that he flirted with me. Donald Trump never flirted with me," said Guiffre.

I certainly do believe in a free press....but I also believe the press should be held accountable for telling the truth
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yeah, those 2000 pages are hitting a lot of folks hard. Dershowitz, Richards, Prince Andrew, Gore..I mean its a whos who of Statesmen.

Pretty clear that Trump did not participate. And a lot of those 2000 pages are being kept out of the light of day I read.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:49 PM
link   
We could all use a little more truth. Facts would be even more refreshing. I’m choking on the fake news from MSM.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The only reason you’d be choking on it is if you ate it.

I sure as beans didn’t. Glad to see this coming to light.

a reply to: Nickn3

edit on 9-8-2019 by RandomPerson because: Deleted a word.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:59 PM
link   

How did Democrats get in their heads that Trump had sex with Epstein's little lolitas?

Bill Clinton maybe didn't either. Being on Epstein's jet 77 times doesn't prove anything.

We need PROOF.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Correction for you: "Good News" has been coming in buckets for President Trump and his Administration.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So where is the list of names? I don't watch the MSM but I'm guessing this isn't a story they want to push since it doesn't put Trump in a bad light.

Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
No worries. They will somehing new to throw at him tomorrow. The fun train never stops.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How did Democrats get in their heads that Trump had sex with Epstein's little lolitas?

Bill Clinton maybe didn't either. Being on Epstein's jet 77 times doesn't prove anything.

We need PROOF.

You mean: "pics, or it didnt happen?"

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
So where is the list of names? I don't watch the MSM but I'm guessing this isn't a story they want to push since it doesn't put Trump in a bad light.

Can't wait to see how this unfolds.

Heres some of the:www.zerohedge.com...

theres more names in a Fox article:www.foxnews.com...

a bunch is being withheld from what I understand, I leave it to your imagination as to why.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:56 PM
link   

DJT is a world-class cocksman (I mean to connote a term of endearment, not throwing any shade), needing not to prey on any woman, let alone teenage girls. These claims were always FAKE NEWS, IMO.

The Billy Bush tape lends a great deal of credence to my assertion — as counterintuitive as that may sound to some — that DJT is a cocksman who doesn’t prey upon women. Warren Beatty is/was in that same league. Some are naturally endowed with that panty-dropping gene...and with it comes being a target of a great deal of envy and/or revulsion. Neither warrants character assassination, as we have seen with those attempting to do to DJT.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cravens

DJT is a world-class cocksman (I mean to connote a term of endearment, not throwing any shade), needing not to prey on any woman, let alone teenage girls. These claims were always FAKE NEWS, IMO.

The Billy Bush tape lends a great deal of credence to my assertion — as counterintuitive as that may sound to some — that DJT is a cocksman who doesn’t prey upon women. Warren Beatty is/was in that same league. Some are naturally endowed with that panty-dropping gene...and with it comes being a target of a great deal of envy and/or revulsion. Neither warrants character assassination, as we have seen with those attempting to do to DJT.

Character assassination...
I wonder what that is supposed to mean these days!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket

Yeah, those 2000 pages are hitting a lot of folks hard. Dershowitz, Richards, Prince Andrew, Gore..I mean its a whos who of Statesmen.

Pretty clear that Trump did not participate. And a lot of those 2000 pages are being kept out of the light of day I read.

The more accusations against President Trump prove to be lies, the bolder he becomes!

President Trump launched a MOAT (Mother of All Tweets) directly at Hollywood elites yesterday.

Boldly Exposing them for WHO THEY REALLY ARE:

U.S. President Donald J. Trump: “Liberal Hollywood is Racist at the highest level, and with great Anger and Hate!

They like to call themselves ‘Elite,’ but they are not Elite.

In fact, it is often the people that they so strongly oppose that are actually the Elite.

The movie coming out is made in order…. to inflame and cause chaos. They create their own violence, and then try to blame others.

They are the true Racists, and are very bad for our Country!”

More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-167899

President Trump called Hollywood out over the same RACISM that African American actors and actresses have been complaining and angry about, over the past 50+ years!

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I don't think he did anything with underage girls but your headline is spin.

It says

Partake In Any Sex With Any Of Us'

Implying that they are speaking for all the girls.
They are only speaking for themselves.

They say that there are many other girls. We haven't heard from those girls yet.
Who knows what they are saying?

new topics

top topics

join