It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You ever just have one of those days......

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Nothing is working out right.....

My monitor in the garage won't turn on...

My blutooth won't connect in the garage so I can play music while I work out.....

I had 2 crap cigars in a row that are just unsmokable(I won't make another thread on that, we all say how that last one turned out).

I'm stuck with watching a crappy show on Hulu.......

Just nothing is going right...So....

You ever just get so raged up at the nonsense that there is only one thing to do???? Go over to your neighbors and just kick the # out of their flower bed and rip your shirt of while letting out a bellowing scream that echos throughout the neighborhood.

I had one of those days today, and it really helped kicking all those damn flowers. I feel so much better.
edit on 8-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Yes... this past year has been quite a whole lot of...

Getting there though, nothing lasts forever.

PS: Taking a dump on the neighbours clothes on washing line does it for me, yeah it takes practice with balance

edit on 8-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Nah, I just sit back and thank goodness I have a hot shower, a working toilet, a dishwasher machine, a clothes washer and dryer. Then I would go on the internet and order some new better cigars, something like a Romeo and Juliet. Blow the dust off a book and dive in. Sorry for your crap day; just putting life into perspective helps me when I have one of these days.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Tried to uncork a bottle of wine about an hour ago, it crumbled and fell back into the wine (no, it wasn’t cheap ass Jesus juice).

My wife just yelled at me for having windows open with the A/C on.......she turned it on.

Our Golden Lab knocked over my drink with his tail a few minutes ago, the one with cork in it, so the irony is not lost on me.

I feel you man....

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Just one of those days when the Universe is effing with your program:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Have you ever had a month of those days in the same instant?

You haven't really lived until you get caught in a timelike annoyance loop.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I feel you, dude. I seem to have "one of those days" alot, I guess I just consider it a normal day now.

For instance, today - during work, I was at a job site for an agricultural customer, and I had a 6 HorsePower submersible pump plunge 220 ft. down a 16in. wide well. There was a series of similar "bad luck" instances that built up to the climax of that plunged pump, thankfully (inserted sarcasm). In the end, we went deep sea fishing today, and not in the good/pleasant/relaxing/call into work today way like I planned on doing this morning.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

So some guy who is having a rough day is going to come home and find cigar butts, ripped clothing, and a mess of dead flowers in his yard?

This is why you're my hero, MisterSpock.

edit on 8-8-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Nothing is working out right.....

My monitor in the garage won't turn on...

My blutooth won't connect in the garage so I can play music while I work out.....

I had 2 crap cigars in a row that are just unsmokable(I won't make another thread on that, we all say how that last one turned out).

I'm stuck with watching a crappy show on Hulu.......

Just nothing is going right...So....

You ever just get so raged up at the nonsense that there is only one thing to do???? Go over to your neighbors and just kick the # out of their flower bed and rip your shirt of while letting out a bellowing scream that echos throughout the neighborhood.

I had one of those days today, and it really helped kicking all those damn flowers. I feel so much better.

These moments, I found better spent in quiet contemplation.
But you do you.

Inversely, trashing a neighbors yard is a crime.
Hope it dosnt go to court.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

Inversely, trashing a neighbors yard is a crime.
Hope it dosnt go to court.

That doesn't really strike me as his style. Pretty sure he just threw eggs at their cat from a lawn chair.

edit on 9-8-2019 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Once in a while I have a day like that. I try to remember that this to will pass. If not I put myself in a time out because my wife wouldn't like it if I destroyed her flowers.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I feel you Beratna...

Had a full week of that crap...

Monday morning the chronic depression gave me a solid kick in the unmentionables so hard I could almost guess my grandkids' names 60 years before they're even a dirty thought... That downer stuck with me until yesterday afternoon...

Tuesday, work was a sonofabeech with my employees causing mistakes left right and center... If my offices weren't on ground level I'd probably have thrown myself through a window...

Wednesday we had continual power cuts that lasted for 5-10 minutes... not great for an architect trying to hit a solid deadline and having to constantly wait for AutoCAD to restart every half-hour for the entire day...

Yesterday, major client's deadline on a project, all good and well, plans are ready right on time... as I'm about to print, the fornicator phones with "a few minor changes".... meaning 7 hours work (minor changes being an entire redesign of EVERYTHING)... and the deadline is less than 4 hours from the end of the phone call...

So yeah... I had one of those days... four in a row, in fact...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Kinda like when you're in the checkout line at the store, the clerk rings everything up and suddenly you realize you forgot your...

...pants!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

That sounds like a craptastic day. I'm having the same issues with internet in my garage. Anywho, here's a song to cheer you up.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Onlyyouknow

Shut up! Shut up! You shut up! (sorry for the outburst)

We've been going through that string where everything we have tries to break on us. We've had our dishwasher break down ( we repaired it once), then our A/C (had it repaired), now our dishwasher breaks down again (replacing it this time after sinking $150 into a part to fix it), car needed break replacement ...

So it's several here, few hundred there, another hundred or five over here ...

So don't tell me at least everything works because it doesn't. It doesn't! Nothing works!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I wish when I had a s# day it was this basic.

These aren't problems...

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Suffering from FWP I see..

“I have too much chips for my dip, but if I open a new dip I’ll have too much dip for my chips”

Also, I recommend watching the movie Falling Down.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Its amazing how that works, isnt it?

Overall, the universe seems to have come up with some pretty unique and mysterious ways to break things in my life. In general, Im pretty used to everything going wrong all the time, so its pretty random stuff that irks me the most.

One of the worst is when I seem to forget how to play guitar. Its one of my few remaining outlets, and its only happened twice.. But boy.. Having to set the instrument down because Im playing at ~25%, even after an hour of warming up.. That right there gets under my skin.

It seems like the "wtf" stuff is the worst!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I was going to post something along the lines of "kicking the shi* out of it" then this came up on my feed way cooler

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join