It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Executive Order - Epstein

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

The executive order directs the Florida Department of Law Enforcement to probe Epstein's work release program and to take over the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office's ongoing criminal investigation into its prior investigation and case against Epstein.

"The Department of Law Enforcement may initiate a preliminary inquiry beyond the work release of Jeffrey Epstein and into other irregularities surrounding the prior state investigation and the ultimate plea agreement," the executive order said.

Florida Governor hands Jeffrey Epstein Case to State Law Enforcement

So what is everyone's take on this? Will it help uncover truth or will it end up helping to cover-up the details?
edit on 7-8-2019 by feldercarb because: mistype

edit on Wed Aug 7 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

With the current governor it is promising. I want all of these child rapists behind bars. Sick bastards.....

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

Next up, Acosta resigns as Secretary of Labor citing... *cough* family hardship.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

He already resigned---July 12th over the Epstein fallout.

Embattled Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta resigned Friday morning amid the fallout over his handling of a sex trafficking case involving billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein.

“I called the president this morning and told him that I thought the right thing was to step aside,” Acosta said in a joint appearance with President Trump at the White House.

He said he didn’t want the Epstein case to distract from the Trump administration’s accomplishments, including the strong economy.
nypost.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
The State was ready to send JE away first time they got him, until the feds stepped in. I am sure the state will do quite well in these endeavorers.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Yes, Barack Obama's administration stopped it. Where is Bill and Hillary? Just wondering.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Another notch in this current gov's belt, ain't many. They are clamping down on this, rather than using it for blackmail.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Can anyone send me SS of epstiens flight log that shows who was on the plane? Plz and ty!
edit on 8-8-2019 by CryWolfNoMore because: Typo

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CryWolfNoMore

I did find this website. Don't know the authenticity of the site but:

Jeffrey Epstein's Complete Fight Logs

You will need to click on the images to read them.

(post by Sarahbanks removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

join