It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Must Die

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I bet you've all heard about Skinwalker and Stardust Ranch, with all their weird paranormal and UFO related phenomena, Roswell and Eisenhower's deal?
They don't need to build physical bases as long as they got a space for their portals. All intergalactic laws have been followed, there were numerous warnings and the deal bought you time more than enough to inform the public.
Sadly the smart elite has proven not to be so smart, because they thought they could achieve a technological equilibrium with those alien forces before time runs out.
John Titor was an alien not a time-traveller, he was part of those who consider the plan aliens have for Earth as cruel and tried to speak to the public about what to be aware of.
Aliens have capabilities of mind-control and are behind many of the pollutants that get spread to open up the door for perception manipulation. And to make the public in general dumber and more violent.

If president Trump doesn't disclose the alien presence civil war and subsequently global nuclear fallout are inevitable.
Unfortunately he is not informed in many things and lied to on many other issues.
Nothing that's going on from the fires in Alaska and Siberia to the turmoil in American politics, Kashmir and Hong Kong is happening by chance.
Yes aliens are behind it and if no one is making disclosure now and admitts Earth is collectively under attack via means of geo-engineering and mind control, aliens will exploit the situation and humans will celebrate them as saviour when they make their appearance.
If America falls, Earth will be forever subdued by those aliens and mankind will never be free again.

Question everything you think and everything you are told. We are at war with an enemy we can't touch and only on their terms can see, but they can and will control everything from our thoughts to the weather, to our communication and manipulate everything we think we can rely on.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Within what classifiation are these supposed "aliens" on the Kardashev Scale?

Type II? Type III?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

The Kardashev scale is useless, they're utilising space time itself and have therefore outgrown our understanding of harvesting energy.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Titor was a fraud, it was proven, then he and his friend admitted it.

As to everything else youve said, its all baseless

And I also have no idea what it has to do with America dying, other then perhaps you stayed up too late last night ahem "enjoying yourself"

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
Within what classifiation are these supposed "aliens" on the Kardashev Scale?

Type II? Type III?

It goes to 11.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is the batshyte crazy stuff that I love about ATS S&F

I have not heard about Eisenhower’s deal, what’s that about?
Based on the OP im guessing it was some sort of time given before an alien invasion/harvesting type event.

How long we got left?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

The Kardashev scale is useless, they're utilising space time itself and have therefore outgrown our understanding of harvesting energy.

Proof please

More claims wheres the proof

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

Proof please

More claims wheres the proof

This is skunk works. Proof is nice, but not at all required.

That said, I was lost at Titor.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

That said, I was lost at Titor.

I didn't even make it that far, i was lost here...

All intergalactic laws have been followed

Would love to see a copy of those intergalatic laws, must be quite a long read though!!

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
We are at war with an enemy we can't touch and only on their terms can see, but they can and will control everything from our thoughts to the weather, to our communication and manipulate everything we think we can rely on.

How does disclosure, elites making deals or anything else for that matter, matter if the above is true?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Meh., If aliens are behind all of this, then it's because they created us. We are the bio-robots. They'd be better off destroying us all and starting over.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Question everything you think and everything you are told.

This probably the only thing in your entire post that makes any sense at all.

All intergalactic laws have been followed

On just this one item, please give any URLs, quotes, video references, anything that you had enter your brain that supports your thinking in making this assertion. Thanks.

If president Trump doesn't disclose the alien presence civil war and subsequently global nuclear fallout are inevitable.

It's been a long time since Roswell. We've survived the 70s and 80s and several times I thought we were goners. Maybe there is more than one extraterrestrial race involved. Mankind has probably thrown the switch several times already but it was stopped so I think we are okay. And if we did not throw the switch it gives me even more hope!

Earth is collectively under attack via means of geo-engineering and mind control, aliens will exploit the situation and humans will celebrate them as saviour when they make their appearance.

The thing about psychic warfare is each of us has the power to control our own destiny. People and extraterrestrials can only take away from us what we let them. So don't let them. Be strong in the conviction you are the master of your own consciousness. Absolute authority comes from within. No one has access to your mind without your permission. Put up some psychic firewalls to protect yourself. Having a healthy sense of boundaries over people, ideas, and extraterrestrials is the best plan for protecting yourself from outside forces.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   

How do you know all of this to be true?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

Who cares. It's SkunkWorks.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

John Titor was an alien not a time-traveller, he was part of those who consider the plan aliens have for Earth as cruel and tried to speak to the public about what to be aware of...

If he was an alien (or anything), why would he need to "try," to tell us anything???

He could just F'ing tell us.

I never get this whole code/hint thing.

He had a voice. He spoke. Why speak in riddles?

Look forward to the response, logical or otherwise.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: SailorJerry

I think the both of you are lacking proof.

Peeple: Titor never claimed to be an alien. America dying?

SailorJerry: Hundreds of people claimed to be Titor, all of them for fame and money.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

What's there to disclose? It was all disclosed a couple of thousand years ago in the Bible. You can read the book of Revelation to see how it ends.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   
WITH HALF A MILLION CHILDREN EVERY YEAR DISAPPEARING AMERICA IS A DEGENERATE COUNTRY
www.tapatalk.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Yeah, I was gonna say. Definitely Type 4. At least.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

I wrote this one in the saddest of all possible keys. It's called, "Lick my love pump."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join