It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ttump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I haven’t called you a fool and I would hold him to the same standard if he was making threads about typos.

link   

I haven’t called you a fool and I would hold him to the same standard if he was making threads about typos.

link   

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
So he's a careless typist? I think we might have guessed that.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
really?

If you look at a QWERTY keyboard r & t are right there next to each other, I make mistakes like that at least twice a day that I’m aware of.

It’s only funny or even worth noticing if your TDS is set to full retard

I coudln't even read the op, as he somehow messed it up so it came across bunged up.

pfft.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Wow this is soooo funny!
The President made some basic typos and they decided to do a whole article on it. I like how they went all the way back through his tweets to find as many mistakes as possible. Hilarious!
Just one more reason he should be impeached.

Seriously though, the TDS pumping through your veins must be at dangerous levels.

To be honest, the only part of the article I found even remotely funny was when Google said:

"We go to great lengths to build our products and enforce our policies in ways that don't take political leanings into account. "Distorting results for political purposes would harm our business and go against our mission of providing helpful content to all of our users."

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Theres a difference between misspellings
and typos.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

I put it in the joke forum, right? Did I offer my opinion on Trump? I think not.

You claim I suffer from TDS, well, guess again. If you are interested though take a look around you and see if you can find any posters who suffer from TJS. That's Trump Justification Syndrome.

You found a simple post in the joke forum about what was clearly only one of a multitude of accidental errors and I suppose automatically found within yourself a need to defend him. Not just defend him but join a long list of defenders who had already posted that they were incapable of finding the humor in it and then set about crying, one after another, TDS TDS.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Yes, a careless typist. I remember when he won the election and his tweets began to be taken seriously. His press secretary at that time was, oh hell, what WAS his name anyway, was asked just how seriously we should take his tweets. Should we take them as just tweets or should we take them as official policy statements from the President of the United States. At that time it was clearly stated that we should take them seriously because they were statements of presidential policy.

So yes, he is a careless typist and the question that arises for some of us at least, if he is so careless in his public policy statements as exemplified by the long stream of ''careless'' errors, just how ''careless might he be in so much of the rest of his actions and leadership. Can you see why so many of us are concerned?

I know that that concern has been spun into a laughable joke called Trump Derangement Syndrome which now covers any and all concerns over his adequacy to fulfill the role of potus. I can only offer the suggestion taking that joke as a blanket defense against criticism serves no good purpose either for the nation or the individuals who so lazily employ it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join