It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ttump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I know we are suppose to post substance and more than one line, but are we allowed to post one liners in the joke forum?? One liners after all are a very respectful form of joke.
Here's one I find just toooooooooooo funny.

+++Donald Trump spells his own name incorrectly while referring to himself in the third person in Twitter rant at Google +++

www.standard.co.uk...[e ditby]edit on 31America/ChicagoWed, 07 Aug 2019 02:21:18 -0500Wed, 07 Aug 2019 02:21:18 -050019082019-08-07T02:21:18-05:00200000021 by TerryMcGuire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

bwakkk, it's not funny. Did I miss something?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
really?

If you look at a QWERTY keyboard r & t are right there next to each other, I make mistakes like that at least twice a day that I’m aware of.

It’s only funny or even worth noticing if your TDS is set to full retard

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: TGunner

So you find nothing funny about a President who tweets almost on an hourly basis some of the most inane stuff and constantly spells words incorrectly with apparently no concern about looking like an illiterate lummox.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

A man who believes he is the only one who can save America does not even have the concern or capacity to spell check his own words before putting them out to the whole world is not funny to you either? It's either funny or you have lowered your standards to a very low degree.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Back to you again. I have been typing for over 55 years and know the querty well. I have also, like you been using my phone to post for a while. I know about spell check and so do you. Even though you and i make mistakes in our typing everyday, we, neither of us are the President of the United States, so don't give me that childish TDS baloney.

I spell checked two words in that last paragraph, so why can't he

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
It looks like you need to pay more attention to your own writing before criticizing someone else’s.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Back to you again. I have been typing for over 55 years and know the querty well. I have also, like you been using my phone to post for a while. I know about spell check and so do you. Even though you and i make mistakes in our typing everyday, we, neither of us are the President of the United States, so don't give me that childish TDS baloney.

I spell checked two words in that last paragraph, so why can't he

You spell checked yet still got querty wrong? It’s QWERTY and querty isn’t even a word so maybe you and Trump have the same crappy spellchecker.
You proved my point while trying to refute it, thank you

edit on 7/8/2019 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Where, point it out to me please. Tell me where I misspelled so I can correct it. But you see, I am not the president. He is. Does he ask for help in correcting his spelling mistakes? Not to my knowledge.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Where, point it out to me please. Tell me where I misspelled so I can correct it. But you see, I am not the president. He is. Does he ask for help in correcting his spelling mistakes? Not to my knowledge.

A mistype isn’t a spelling mistake,

Your proof that TDS lowers IQ by at least a few dozen points

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Your reply to TGunner is a run on sentence or should I say paragraph?

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

So you find nothing funny about a President who tweets almost on an hourly basis some of the most inane stuff and constantly spells words incorrectly with apparently no concern about looking like an illiterate lummox.

Nope. Only shows us he's Human just like the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Well thank you for that, I won't do that again. Now, will you ask the same of your president or just let him ride like you do on everything else he says and does. No, I don't think you can.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   

He is the President of the United States and posts for the entire world. I am a fool trying to post a little joke in an obscure forum. Big difference. Can you see that difference? Try holding him to the same standard you hold me to and see how he stacks up.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:53 AM
link   
According to him, he is the only one who can save America. According to him he is a high intellect. He has great and superior IQ. Ask him, he has great intelligence. He says it all the time. I don't. You and I are just human as you say. He, according to himself is superior to the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:56 AM
link   
As no one else seems to want to join me in this little chuckle, only jump to Ttumps defense I will say goodnight.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You were probably more than willing to take a chance on the other presidents, as often as they #'d up everything badly, This one seems to be genuine and guess what, he's not related to them! Bonus points for Trump.

edit on 7-8-2019 by TGunner because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
really?

If you look at a QWERTY keyboard r & t are right there next to each other, I make mistakes like that at least twice a day that I’m aware of.

Lol it's qwerty layout' fault. 👌😁

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I love the jokes forum.

Any misspellings made by President Trump are secret signals to Q

P

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff

Actually it just requires a sense of humour, which wouldn't need explaining if you had one....

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2 >>

join