It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, they really do want your guns.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Uh Oh...a Democrat on TV just said the goal for "enhanced" background checks to take guns from mentally unstable Americans.

This gets the foot in the door.

Next, gun owners will be targeted with a "Red Flagg" call to authorities, and the guns systematically taken, due to association with "mentally unstable" Donald Trump, or whatever the excuse is that particular year.

Liberals have gone mad!

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Just to clarify in order for me to better understand; are you saying 'mentally unstable Americans' should have access to guns?

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

If you can't see how red flag laws could be abused because Congress is incapable of writing a clearly defined law I doubt ant clarification could help.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I asked a specific question which I thought would require a specific answer.

Guess in some Americans eyes its wrong to even ask questions nowadays.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Since this nation's birth, over a million soldiers died and several million have been injured obtaining and securing the Right you're trying to see removed over the loss of "hundreds of lives."

Are you saying that the US soldiers who gave their lives in the World Wars, Vietnam etc did so for your 2nd Amendment rights? Am I getting this right?

posted on Aug, 15 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Just to clarify in order for me to better understand; are you saying 'mentally unstable Americans' should have access to guns?

Clearly, they do at the moment. We are not talking about people who are a bit flakey, but full on card card carrying homicidal maniacs.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join