It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

jeremy corbell and the mutanting " storm area 51 " farce

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   
now on a serious note - lets look at mr corbells " response " : [ to the farcebook deletion of the " storm area 51 " page ]

creates a dangerous vaccum where we cant reveal ourplans for a safe & peaceful art music & educational event series .

really ???????????????

that is the most pathetic whine possible

mr corbell - if you cannot just launch your attempted " safe & peaceful art music & educational event series " from scratch - without the dishonest spring-board of the storm 51 farce to give you a publicity boost - then you is not fit to run a bath - never mind an event

get over your self - learn what free speech and cencorship actually mean

and if you want an event - create your own - do not attempt to climb up the back of a previous farce

rant over

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

But Corbell started this in the first place with his opportunistically timed Bob Lazar docu and by making statements like "weaponize your curiosity".

Now he's tried to turn this #StormA51 farce into another money making venture of 'Art and Music'

He's a opportunist and a conman imo

Twitter Link

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I already weaponized my curiosity (whatever that's suppose to mean) but I certainly won't ever use it to break the law by trespassing on a military base. That's just asking for a rude awakening.

I don't need anymore rude awakenings. I'd rather sleep.
Which I'm going to do now. Be back later, goodnight ATS.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

citation required :

But Corbell started this in the first place

all reportage i read , credits roberts - corbell = bandwagon hopper

ie

Mathew Roberts, the event creator,

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Don't get me wrong, wasn't disagreeing that Roberts started the FB page

What i was eluding to is where Roberts got the idea initially.

To me, that's Corbell (with the 'Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers' documentary) and maybe a bit of TTSA with their recent public profile.

So it's come back full circle to Doorbell and he's jumping onto the bandwagon he created in the first place

Therefore...

He's a opportunist and a conman imo

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

The FB page is back up just checked. I can loose my source of Area 51 memes.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Wait. Corbell created a documentary film on Bob Lazar. Roberts saw it and got the idea to Storm Area 51. It was a joke, He said so right on the Facebook page. But the meme took off, much to the amazement of all. Corbell and Roberts began communicating with each other. The result was that Corbell interviewed Roberts. DID YOU SEE THE INTERVIEW? During the interview they got to talking about how it would be cool to do a music festival. They tossed some ideas back and forth including bands they would like to see appear. They also said, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, that storming Area 51 was a very bad idea and they had no intention of doing it.

So now Corbell is a "opportunist and a conman" ????? So Morpheus, you "started your own company," right? You are obviously an opportunist and a conman.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I saw his tweet yesterday complaining about "censorship" by FB. It's a potentially dangerous event, especially if a bunch of yahoos take the 'storming" part seriously.

Lose the attachment to the storming event and just create a new FB page/event for an alien celebration or something

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

yup - everyone involved thought it was such a bad idea - that they kept prompting it - and didnt delete the farce themselves - but whined when it was deleted - yup ..................

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If there is to be any centralized organization then the camo dudes at area 51 have it. A lot of people will just be making their own way there and see what happens. Having some music festivals in the nearby towns will provide some rally points in a safer zone so people can assess the situation a bit more before proceeding. Great time for some UFO conferences as well. The US government does not have to give it all up, but the basics about life is important.

Even Satan loves a good jam.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
if you are someone living in your car and looking for work, does appear that money has been moving into the area.

new topics

top topics

join