It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above So Below

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Some-times!?.You nail it OSOTC! Thanx!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

Did you know, the Military Architects in Egypt are attempting to seal the underground, below, hell, and to begin building in the heavens, above, so as to bring about the messianic age and the third Egyptian Temple, a phase of the military's evolution, so as to bring about the Messiah, who is numerous things and people.

Oh, yes. I thought everyone knew all that?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Have to say this one is indeed kind of up my street and reminds me of ATS of old.

Now replace Military architects with the military-industrial complex and Egypt with USA, nevermind a few other nations, and you might be halfway there.

$21 trillion in unaccounted doll hairs probably funded quite a few DUMBS and other black projects.

What do i know of freemasonry eh? Well, i ken a lot of bankers and people of power practice the sport, then again so do many others that are simply everyday people and tradesmen.
edit on 6-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I asked in another thread but it got buried with all the other "masons" bickering. Trying to deny, deflect, discredit and obscure.

Why do masons who build some cities (in particular Washington DC) embed occult/zodiac symbols like owls, snakes, illuminated pyramids and the like? Is it just for fun? A ritualistic purpose?

I can't imagine while planning a city someone says "hey you know what would be cool? Let's have these roads/buildings resemble an owl when viewed from above!"

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Because it is based on their believe systems in relation to consciousness and civilisation, they are what we call Egyptian architects they build for the military, royalty, aristocrats, the wealthy and the elite, they have been most likely initiated into the secrets behind he structure of civilisation, in relation to class, nobility, royal Orders, consciousness, and future ideas, globalisation etc, financial systems etc, therefore, as "Bothers" they use their understanding of masonic believes, architecture and civilisation, throughout the ages, so as to create architecture with symbolism that is a build upon, and an evolution of, old architectural systems associated with Masonic thinking and their architects.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Isn't this like your 7 or 8th thread with minimal input. This isn't GLP...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Minimal input? GLP?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Goodbye.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
People never really define what "as above so below" means.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join