It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria's Secret Hire Its First Transgender Model

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: schuyler

This idea that he is a "woman trapped in a man's body" is a figment of mental illness.

Sometimes. More often it's just a sexual fetish of heterosexual men called autogynephilia...

Thanks. I learned a new word. That makes more sense, actually.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Unless I am gay and don't know it.

There's nothing wrong with that.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Who. Cares?

I think this is an important topic.

Here we have what appears to be an expansion in the alleged "Trans Conspiracy" or "Trans campaign" or whatever...

What next? The next US Secretary of State is "a trans female"?

I don't buy into any of the "trans conspiracy" BS, I just know there is a group of people out there trying to make themselves fit in to the regular world without having to hide who they are.

That is EXACTLY what he is trying to do, trying to hide who he is. No amount of surgery hacking or hormones is going to hide the fact that he has a y chromosome in every cell in his body. This idea that he is a "woman trapped in a man's body" is a figment of mental illness. The same is true of the segment of society that figures this is normal. It's nuts, which he likely still has because it's a small percentage of these trannies who actually follow through with surgery. It does get them into women's restrooms, though, and into women's sports where they can pretend to "compete."

Who gives a crap! They are not hurting anyone. You can decide to live your life as a dog, I do not care as long as you are not hurting anyone.

I agree with the sports aspect of it though. A trans woman, or man, should not be competing with the same sex if they have an advantage. That's just logical.

As for mental illness, was not long ago that being gay was classed as a mental illness.

Seriously! People should be more concerned the people out there who want to hurt you, hour partner, and your children. Be it murder, rape, child abuse etc

That's what people should be concerned or worried about. Not this!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

Who. Cares?

Here we have what appears to be an expansion in the alleged "Trans Conspiracy" or "Trans campaign" or whatever...

I don't buy into any of the "trans conspiracy" BS, I just know there is a group of people out there trying to make themselves fit in to the regular world without having to hide who they are.

That is EXACTLY what he is trying to do, trying to hide who he is. No amount of surgery hacking or hormones is going to hide the fact that he has a y chromosome in every cell in his body. This idea that he is a "woman trapped in a man's body" is a figment of mental illness. The same is true of the segment of society that figures this is normal. It's nuts, which he likely still has because it's a small percentage of these trannies who actually follow through with surgery. It does get them into women's restrooms, though, and into women's sports where they can pretend to "compete."

Who gives a crap! They are not hurting anyone. You can decide to live your life as a dog, I do not care as long as you are not hurting anyone.

How nice that you don't give a crap. I don't give a crap that you don't give a crap. As far as I'm concerned this is a symptom of a society falling into decadence. And I'm sick and tired of having this crap crammed down my throat as if it were perfectly acceptable and normal. These people are mentally ill, and as it turns out, mentally ill at best.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

That's what people should be concerned or worried about. Not this

Yeah I am mostly against trans and not to mention what I am witnessing is how MSM is telling the boys is completely ok to change into girl. That is not ok. Its also not ok to force your child into meds for the body changes while destroying their childhood or boyhood.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

And nobody gives a crap that you don't give a crap, that Jay doesn't give a crap..zero craps given!!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: Fools

Unless I am gay and don't know it.

There's nothing wrong with that.

So says ...........nah, there isn
t, but there is.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Well ya know what they say, nothing sells womens underwear like a penis.

Why do you think those women buy that underwear? That's right, for any reason they want.
I think women might be secretly running the whole world, and men are not evolved enough to realize it.
edit on 5-8-2019 by highvein because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
He's lovely.

Does DB know you're passing his beauty pageant picture around?

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

Who. Cares?

Probably a lot of women?

Explain to me why I'm supposed to care? He makes a VERY pretty she, and more power to him for it. There's some damn hideous real women out there as it is. If nothing else, a smokin' hot trans VS model might give me a bit of inspiration to keep on maintaining my caterpillar brows pruned back to Cara Delevingne level acceptable more regularly.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Are they saying that their TV show won't be on TV now that it has a TV of its own.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Well that’s it then...

I am NOT wearing Victoria’s secret underwear anymore.

Lags

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Who. Cares?

How nice that you don't give a crap. I don't give a crap that you don't give a crap. As far as I'm concerned this is a symptom of a society falling into decadence. And I'm sick and tired of having this crap crammed down my throat as if it were perfectly acceptable and normal. These people are mentally ill, and as it turns out, mentally ill at best.

I've seen dogs sniffing crap, but who would cram crap down someone's throat?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Who. Cares?

Is that you Pence ya ole sneak?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Who. Cares?

Wow! Just wow! After that post I see it now. This is not about being "crammed down your throat" The problem is, you are obsessed with it! This is the core of the problem. Why you are obsessed Sith it, who knows!

But when being hate something so much, you have to ask yourself why. Why do they hate something so much that does not hurt them or effect them?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChefFox
a reply to: Jay-morris

That's what people should be concerned or worried about. Not this

Yeah I am mostly against trans and not to mention what I am witnessing is how MSM is telling the boys is completely ok to change into girl. That is not ok. Its also not ok to force your child into meds for the body changes while destroying their childhood or boyhood.

What has forcing your child to change sex got to do eith hating trans peoe? Surely that's the parents fault? Most trans just want to get on with their lives. You cannot blame trans people for parent abuse and doctors giving children meds. That's just silly!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I guess that it for V.S in my world...absolute embargo....lol...finally they do something that allows me to stop spending a fortune in their stores on gifts ...LMAO ...that took a long time...well done Victorias Secret you just saved me a bundle....

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Who. Cares?

I agree with the sports aspect of it though. A trans woman, or man, should not be competing with the same sex if they have an advantage. That's just logical.

As for mental illness, was not long ago that being gay was classed as a mental illness.

Seriously! People should be more concerned the people out there who want to hurt you, hour partner, and your children. Be it murder, rape, child abuse etc

Undermining the Nuclear Family hurts everyone....you are deluded....and no I don't want to live in a society or a world where people think they can walk around barking like a dog and not get kicked for doing it.....there is no such thing as a transgender its a made up word a weaponised word designed to undermine the Nuclear Family and natural behaviours.....anyone who spends their time trying to create and embed words designed to support and normalise unnatural anti-humanitarian behaviours is certainly not functioning normally in the cerebral department.

edit on 6-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
get woke
go broke

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

Who. Cares?

Undermining the Nuclear Family hurts everyone....you are deluded....and no I don't want to live in a society or a world where people think they can walk around barking like a dog and not get kicked for doing it.....there is no such thing as a transgender its a made up word a weaponised word designed to undermine the Nuclear Family and natural behaviours.....anyone who spends their time trying to create and embed words designed to support and normalise unnatural anti-humanitarian behaviours is certainly not functioning normally in the cerebral department.

Why should it bother you what people do in their lives? They do not care what you do, so why care so much. Yes, I can understand if these people were a danger to your life, or your families, but they are not. Just trying to live their life, lime you and me.

I guess you feel the same about homosexuals too?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

A heterosexual couple of the same race and ethnicity with two children should stay the norm, right?

You probably have a very distinct opinion about women and education as well...

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join