It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victoria's Secret Hire Its First Transgender Model

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You seem bothered by this...

I'm guessing he/she had to work hard to get where she is. To compare it with your canadian trans seems a bit of an ignorant thing to say.

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Ask someone with a vagina..lol

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

The Canadian one looks like the pic of DB that IAMTAT posted. I generally don't make fun of these people, but the Canadian one is a special case.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Drucifer
And the more you guys pile on them like this, the more it'll be thrown in your faces. These jokes and mentalities are 100% why they feel the need to "make a big deal about it".

I don't ask if someone is transgender, they tell me within 5 minutes of meeting them. Not sure why..

I call bullsh*t. Several of my friends are transgender, I live in South Florida where there are many trans folk, never ONCE have I had one tell me they were trans. There was one time, 15 years ago when I was a server at a Chili's that a drunk trans woman jokingly said to me "I might have tits but I still drink whiskey like a man" and that was the closest I've ever heard to someone telling me they were trans.

Now vegans on the other hand.....that's a whole other story and one I cannot escape.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Never confuse effort with results.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Bothered?
Nah..

I just think it's a bad joke.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Ah lighten up...you weren't ever going to date a victoria secret's model anyway. This will only mean you have to google some names before you go through the catalog...

Peace

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Yep, who cares, when it crosses over to professional or amateur sports, like a person born a male and grew to adulthood a male. Then want to compete in the UFC, or weightlifting..then I have a problem.

IMO, thats really the only time it matters...
There are trans folks, they like sexy underwear...Thats fine.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well since I've been married for almost 25 years you're probably right...
Maybe I can sue for false advertising...
I mean we have to list the ingredients on our food so why not our underwear catalogs...

"May contain male genetalia"

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
NSFW

The Frogs were so ahead of their time....

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

I find this interesting for a couple of reasons, first because of the recent notoriety Victoria's Secret's founder has received in the Epstein case --

Jeffrey Epstein reportedly used Victoria’s Secret billionaire for access to women

-- and that it wasn't that long ago that Victoria's Secret were explaining why they would not use transgender models:

Victoria's Secret Exec Explains Why They Don't Use Trans or Plus-Size Models

"Shouldn’t you have transsexuals in the show? No. No, I don’t think we should," he says. "Well, why not? Because the show is a fantasy. It’s a 42-minute entertainment special. That’s what it is. It is the only one of its kind in the world, and any other fashion brand in the world would take it in a minute, including the competitors that are carping at us. And they carp at us because we’re the leader."

But from a business standpoint, it might make financial sense. They are a leading women's lingerie brand, so why not capitalize on transgender women? It wouldn't even surprise me if they have a dedicated line coming out soon. It's a whole new -- and presumably profitable -- market to tap.

From a feminist viewpoint? Victoria's Secret is trash anyway -- just more "performing femininity" for the patriarchy -- so I'm betting it's just more of the same to them.

And it doesn't violate anyone's rights, or impinge on anyone's privacy or safety or dignity. No one has to buy them, or look at them, or have anything to do with them.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Don't forget Janet Reno, she had more balls than most men.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

Crocodile Dundee would of checked twice.

edit on 5-8-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Crocodile Dundee would of checked twice.

When I was in the USN, a long time ago...In Naples Italy we were in a bar and some fellow shipmate got with a gal that looked like that.
Then he didn't return to the ship for a while. When he got back he said that they went back to her pad and then got busy. And she had an erection. And he flipped out and physically harmed "her". Was in jail for a bit - but back then things were different. When they brought in the victim and realized our fellow seaman was telling the truth they let him go with no charges.

But I remember, I wasn't drunk yet. I remember seeing "her", "she" was a looker. I would have went with "her" as well. And there would have probably been similar results. Unless I am gay and don't know it.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Who. Cares?

I think this is an important topic.

Here we have what appears to be an expansion in the alleged "Trans Conspiracy" or "Trans campaign" or whatever...

What next? The next US Secretary of State is "a trans female"?

I don't buy into any of the "trans conspiracy" BS, I just know there is a group of people out there trying to make themselves fit in to the regular world without having to hide who they are.

That is EXACTLY what he is trying to do, trying to hide who he is. No amount of surgery hacking or hormones is going to hide the fact that he has a y chromosome in every cell in his body. This idea that he is a "woman trapped in a man's body" is a figment of mental illness. The same is true of the segment of society that figures this is normal. It's nuts, which he likely still has because it's a small percentage of these trannies who actually follow through with surgery. It does get them into women's restrooms, though, and into women's sports where they can pretend to "compete."

edit on 8/5/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Psssh. Just proves men are better at everything. Including being a woman.

I'm seriously joking though. This is exactly what the Light bringer wanted. The bad to become the good and the good to become the square.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Post some pictures!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

This idea that he is a "woman trapped in a man's body" is a figment of mental illness.

Sometimes. More often it's just a sexual fetish of heterosexual men called autogynephilia...

Autogynephilia is the dirty secret the Trans Activists don't want the rest of us to know about and properly address. People are much more likely to feel sorry for people with a mental illness, but not so much a sexual fetish. Especially when we are expected -- demanded! -- to roleplay in their fetish.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

You have to watch out! In my experience, transgender women can often appear to be hotter than average and in addition, they might be easier to relate to as a guy - a lot of them I know have hobbies that guys would have. I would expect the worst that could happen is to fall for one and then not find out until getting into bed with them that they have a dick. This would cause an embarrassing moment!

I'm friends with a few transgenders, but I would personally like to date a biological woman! Call me old-fashioned!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Who. Cares?

Probably a lot of women?

Meh, I'm tired of women being sexualized in every media possible. Let the dudes take it for a while. He's pretty.

They do need to stay out of women's sports and changing rooms, tho.
edit on 8/5/2019 by new_here because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join