It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, A Pentagon Inside Job.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: waypastvne

I guess we should pay tribute to those that built up the USA naval presence 200 years ago. Get it, “pay tribute”😁

Do You Actually READ what you Post BEFORE You Actually Press that Button ? ...........Hmm.....

It’s called a play on words. Honor those that got the USA out of paying tribute to the Barbary pirates. Watch it now. Substitute honor with pay tribute. So.... pay tribute to those that got the USA out of paying tribute to the Barbary Pirates.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Really Dude ? That's Your Source ? How about something a Little Present Day ?

Neutralized...........

Freedom of the Waves in Action ..
edit on 6-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

www.nps.gov...

Without armed ships or the protection of Great Britain, North African pirates frequently victimized American merchant vessels in the Mediterranean Sea during this time. In order to safely explore new markets in which to conduct trade, Congress reestablished a national navy authorizing the construction of six new vessels on March 27, 1794. The congressional act stipulated that construction would cease if peace with Algiers was achieved. An agreement was reached early in 1796, prior to the ships' completion, yet Congress approved the finishing of three frigates. The USS United States, the USS Constellation and the USS Constitution were launched in 1797.

Why did “Congress reestablished a national navy” then in 1794?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SionChristSuperstar

It might have been Phage or some other user who had a few posts deleted on me, the most recent was a wonderful piece about Egyptian Magick, if you're into the likes of Alesteir Crowley, Michael Tsarion, etc, you would have appreciated it, as I'm much higher than they and much more knowledgeable in relation to magick, it was a good thread, we had some good commentators, some goof insist tot he world of magick, beyond the Hollywood stage magick, and suddenly it was deleted, the ATS admins operate some sort of masonic protection racket, when posts get too close to the truth, they either accuse you of spam, or being a troll, and so forth, the excuse for the deletion of the Egyptian Magick thread, the rules stated, you're not allowed to post a thread with a one line question, or so, ridiculous I know, a masonic protection racket protecting their secrets, racket? Wimbledon,

Superman has its origins with German fascism, and the American military post world war two, the Germans promoted the Master Race, which they attempted to build, during Nazism, as the Ubermensch, German for Superman, and it was promoted in Nazi Germany on posters etc like a superhero character, at the same time they where shoving Jews, gypsies, gays, left wingers, mentally ill people etc. into Ghettos. The truth behind World War II goes deep, and America has a greater role than they make public, especially in relation to the holocaust, which inevitably justified the creation of the state of Israel and the CIA and NSA etc. i.e the creation of America and its military, markets, prisons, congress etc. was responsible, the master race, beyond the German dimension, Kidergarten, Berlin Station New York, etc. refers to the American soldier and citizen, as America went about building its corporate society, and if you know World War, you will know Mussolini, the public face and founder of fascism, was a corporatist, this was the pubic truth, the real truth is kept hidden away on secret service computers, anyway, America being a young country, needed to create an identity for itself and a culture that millions of immigrants from different backgrounds could unite around, alongside the military and police, ti was this that was responsible for World War and the rise of fascism, the building and transition form old society of horse and carts to modern civilisation, skyscrapers, airports, highways etc, this reminds me of Hulk Hogan, the blonde haired blue eyed superman muscular wrestler, the real American who wanted to fight for your rights and fight for what is right, or Arnold Schwarzenegger, the Austrian Adonis, typical military mind control and propaganda, that's the greater reality behind the Superman movie franchise. Did you know, Porsche, Volkswagon, Ferrari, IG Farben, Hugo Boss, Siemens, IBM, Coca Cola, Associated Press, Kodak, Bayer, etc all have associations or began under the Italian and German fascism of Hitler and Mussolini.

Toddlers with assault rifles, let's be honest there are numerous cases of American parents giving their children guns, or bringing them to gun shows, or buying and selling old military hardware in a buy and sell, do not spoil the conversation by saying Al-Qaeda handing children guns while refusing to look at America's own crimes and the greater picture.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

You

Superman has its origins with German fascism, and the American military post world war two

Wrong again. The writers just wanted to be published..

Superman

en.m.wikipedia.org...

illustrator Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster met in 1932 while in high school in Cleveland and bonded over their mutual love of fiction. Siegel aspired to become a writer and Shuster aspired to become an illustrator. Siegel wrote amateur science fiction stories, which he self-published a magazine called Science Fiction: The Advance Guard of Future Civilization. His friend Shuster often provided illustrations for his work.[3] In January 1933, Siegel published a short story in his magazine titled "The Reign of the Superman". The titular character is a vagrant named Bill Dunn who is tricked by an evil scientist into consuming an experimental drug. The drug gives Dunn the powers of mind-reading, mind-control, and clairvoyance. He uses these powers maliciously for profit and amusement, but then the drug wears off, leaving him a powerless vagrant again. Shuster provided illustrations, depicting Dunn as a bald man.[4]

Siegel and Shuster shifted to making comic strips, with a focus on adventure and comedy. They wanted to become syndicated newspaper strip authors, so they showed their ideas to various newspaper editors. However, the newspaper editors told them that their ideas weren't sensational enough. If they wanted to make a successful comic strip, it had to be something more sensational than anything else on the market. This prompted Siegel to revisit Superman as a comic strip character.[5][6] Siegel modified Superman's powers to make him even more sensational: Like Bill Dunn, the second prototype of Superman is given powers against his will by an unscrupulous scientist, but instead of psychic abilities, he acquires superhuman strength and bullet-proof skin.[7][8]

edit on 6-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Don’t you think it’s ironic the USA Navy was reinstated because of Muslim Pirates?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Really Dude ? That's Your Source ? How about something a Little Present Day ?

Dude! You claimed a statement was false. Asked for a source. I gave it to you.

Is this the first time you heard of the Barbary wars.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Not true, the writers, are controlled by the military, it is vital that the military controls culture etc for tourism and financial reasons, this is what I mean by bricks, building bricks in the wall which hides the military, that is what Hollywood is etc, by decoding the culture, you can decipher the military, here;s the link tot he ubermensch superman origins, be sure to read the full page, also Aryan, Ayn Rand, Rand Corporation. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

Not true, the writers, are controlled by the military, it is vital that the military controls culture etc for tourism and financial reasons, this is what I mean by bricks, building bricks in the wall which hides the military, that is what Hollywood is etc, by decoding the culture, you can decipher the military, here;s the link tot he ubermensch superman origins, be sure to read the full page, also Aryan, Ayn Rand, Rand Corporation. en.wikipedia.org...

Based on what? They just wanted to make it as comic strip writers?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

When we going to talk about the very real oppression of women by Islam and Muslim countries?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Care to cite the supposed fascist plots of Superman? What is the most fascist issue of Superman?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Where does Mickey Mouse and Betty Boop play into all this?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Why did Constantinople get the works?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

No , I Live on the Barbary Coast , Lots of Bars here ..............)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am sorry CyberMoses i didnt check out all your threads. Going on a hunch. Comics and other things dristributed on a large scale or nationally get an information briefing. I know of one who said he was in military and one guy killed himself. Kurt Kobain raped a mentally challenged girl when 16 all his songs are about her. i pick up number two... he understands what the songs he likes the songs but doesnt understand what they mean...i told him i was a friend but wont be there. He saw something coming had crohns just wanted to play music not be most famous band.
edit. CNN told me that they were going to make a made for tv movie about kurt kobain a little hard cause he raped a mentally challenged girl when 16 told that 2003. i saw an anchor from CNN say "i know more about you then you" in Stony Brook hospital.

If its the economy a lot of people get involved. Whats online might be a cover story. A Nickolas Telsa free energy concept was in effect in certain areas. The world pulled beneath your eyes. They were getting ready for end of the world, Revelation fufilled. This is Classified.

I put up three matrix videos on social media for inside joke. I can still do the magician slight of hand. Dont listen to me its being going to archives one day. I used to call myself Neo. I dont know who you are but your story hits home. an ATS free roaming interactive play to see for myself. a double to watch.
edit on 6-8-2019 by SionChristSuperstar because: forgot some stuff

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Well Superman has it's origins in the metaphysical philosophies of Fredric Nietzsche, who, although not a fascist, his Ubermensch idea and the term in general was used by Nazi Germany and Hitler on numerous occasions, to refer to the German Master Race, and was promoted as a superhero figure, the original scif, this is the fact neutron, and it is the greater reality behind the veil of superman franchise and Uber taxis. You don't see it, but the generals do and the military architects do.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Your whole scripts are from my play book. youre very educated. Maria? i keep talking like this going to get thrown out. fine dont tell me. i will just go away.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SionChristSuperstar

Wow you two must be the same person

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

What do you know about Islam?

I know why they hate us. They have explained it in great detail:

1. We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah – whether you realize it or not – by making partners for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him, claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for you and our enmity towards you. “There has already been for you an excellent example in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, ‘In- deed, we are disassociated from you and from whate- ver you worship other than Allah. We have rejected you, and there has arisen, between us and you, enmity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone’” (Al-Mumtahanah 4). Furthermore, just as your dis- belief is the primary reason we hate you, your dis- belief is the primary reason we fight you, as we have been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming Muslims, or by paying jizyah – for those afforded this option – and living in humiliation under the rule of the Muslims. Thus, even if you were to stop fighting us, your best-case scenario in a state of war would be that we would suspend our attacks against you – if we deemed it necessary – in order to focus on the closer and more immediate threats, before eventually resu- ming our campaigns against you. Apart from the opti- on of a temporary truce, this is the only likely scenario that would bring you fleeting respite from our attacks. So in the end, you cannot bring an indefinite halt to our war against you. At most, you could only delay it temporarily. “And fight them until there is no fitnah [paganism] and [until] the religion, all of it, is for Al- lah” (Al-Baqarah 193).

clarionproject.org...

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Well Superman has it's origins in the metaphysical philosophies of Fredric Nietzsche, who, although not a fascist, his Ubermensch idea and the term in general was used by Nazi Germany and Hitler on numerous occasions, to refer to the German Master Race, and was promoted as a superhero figure, the original scif, this is the fact neutron, and it is the greater reality behind the veil of superman franchise and Uber taxis. You don't see it, but the generals do and the military architects do.

Again...

Care to cite the supposed fascist plots of Superman? What is the most fascist issue of Superman?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join