It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11, A Pentagon Inside Job.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: tom farnhill

Top of the food chain, in regard to what? Oh you mean as hunters, nonsense, and when we get close, it is only with machinery, when we have no machinery, we are below Loins, and Bears etc. That would savage man with no weapons. Again you assume. Wars are not part of human nature, conflict is, war is an exaggeration of human nature, and he conflict we find in the natural world, again you assume.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
a reply to: schuyler

Indeed, I am autistic, and a savant in over 20 fields with an IQ over 200, and highly respected architect, with over 5000 years of architectural knowledge.

Backs out of the room slowly, never breaking eye contact from the subject. Upon locking the door, an amazing feeling of relief overwhelms me. I may well escape death this fine day.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

That made me laugh. Very funny. It's true though. I mean no harm.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

a reply to: schuyler

Indeed, I am autistic, and a savant in over 20 fields with an IQ over 200, and highly respected architect, with over 5000 years of architectural knowledge.

Backs out of the room slowly, never breaking eye contact from the subject. Upon locking the door, an amazing feeling of relief overwhelms me. I may well escape death this fine day.

ROFLMAO🤣🤣🤣

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

as i said maybe , and don't be so rude in your replies

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: tom farnhill

I apologise.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Did you know, the Pentagon committed 9/11 as part of updating Earth's global computer systems of the military, the public sector, the criminal justice system and the free market, Wall Street etc.

No, I didn't know that.

this explains why Facebook and Apple Phones where released post 9/11.

How does it explain that?

It was all part of the fall of Communism, and the Berlin Wall, the emergence of the Euro currency, and the extension the legal bar society throughout the former USSR States, as the Military industrial Complex took over the planet amidst the fog of war and financial crash, which was part of the updating of the computer systems, and the Greek Banking Bailout?

a question mark?

You are writing a statement/claim yet end it with a question mark and on every thread say how great your grammar is?

9/11 was done by the pentagon to release Facebook and apple phones and it had something to do with computers and finances and what not?

If you are asking then its a NO

if you are telling then please explain, the only pattern you highlight is what I describe below

Apollo, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Eris, Artemis, The American Greek Republic, Olympus cameras, Philadelphia, the Olympic Games etc. Do you all see the pattern connecting before your eyes?

Yes

a very clear pattern

I too have had delusions and can see the pattern connecting, have you reached out to anyone to help you?

Have you actually recognized this or are all the other patterns you see just blinding you to this fact?

You consider someone who is smarter than you, a troll, so as to save face, and to protect your alpha-male ego, I'd imagine?

Hey you wanted posters to connect dots

Some dots are just too clear and when connected give a clear indication of who we are dealing with.

That made me laugh. Very funny. It's true though.

So its true,

I will take it that both pictures you create by the dots you leave scattered throughout your post are true

You have issues and due to those issues you require to troll for attention to inflate your own ego.

You never answered my questions I asked when you said what we want to know.

Forget the air fresheners

the real question is what is your agenda other than to inflate your ego, you are not here to discuss anything,

anyone that opposes what you post is met with how inferior their intellect is compared to yours.

Can you post just one thing to show you are not here to stroke your own ego?

Or is this another Goodbye moment?

edit on 6-8-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Do not deny that which you know you see!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

a reply to: InhaleExhale

Do not deny that which you know you see!

if you can read what i said it certainly says I am not denying what I see because you confirm it with the more you post.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I'm feeling the need for boots.
Maybe waders.

The real world requires real proof of conspiracies.
Not just the word of a savant with 5000 years of architectural knowledge.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Do not deny that which you know you see, do you want more connections? Ok. Here we go.
Autism, Grand Theft Auto, Women in Saudi Arabia cannot drive, Motor Neuron Disease, Google Drive, Autobahn, Motown, Human Trafficking, Traffic Police, Checkpoint Charlie, Oscar-Charlie, Cocaine, Coca Cola, Instagram, the Grammies, Los Angeles, Hell's Angels, Apple, San Quentin, Guantanamo inmates doing the sing of christ, Forbidden Fruit, The Angel of Death, The Social Network, The National Security Agency, Christain churches drinking wine, pubs/bars, the legal bar, blood donations, stem cell research, cell phones, prison cells, barracks, the Crips, the Bloods, the Knights Templar Cartel, will I keep going? Saudi Arabia, the Sheriffs department, Omar Sharif, Israel, Benolin, Beth Page, Bethesda, Germany, Kindergarten, Hitler's manifesto form prison, the penitentiary, the Pentagon, the Great Depression in the 20's, the rise of fascism, the Berlin Olympics, the modern military evolved, the financial crash in 2007, the rise of right wing prison snitches in Europe, the Greek banking bailout, Greece, Olympics, Apollo, Artemis Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Pluto, Eris, the American Greek republic, Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Olympus cameras, will I keep going?
Do yous see the connections Samkent? Do not deny that which you know yous see.
Saudi Hijackers, crash a Boeing who has contracts with the the military industrial complex, into the symbols of American architecture and the military, the Twin Towers and Pentagon, on 9/11, 911, in went the planes, down wet the twin towers, out broke war, our popped Facebook, twitter, Aol, windows 98 became windows 10, Adidas and Nike(A Greek god) have new trends, McDonalds has a new menu, and the worlds global computer systems are updated.
Do you see it Samkent, society slowing falling down around you?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Not once did you mention the Prophet Mohammed. The real man behind 9/11 attacks.

What can you tell us about the Prophet?

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

How so? I consider Dwight D Eisenhower more responsible as one of the main architects of the American military architects post WWII and his alliance with the House of Saud, which became the Ruling Family of Saudi Arabia, after who, the country is named, and the building of the country in a modern American inspired society, that produced (/11, not because of it, but as part of it, which brings us all the way through the system and to the Imans etc and other Abrahamic leaders, which brings us all the way back to though the system, to Egypt, and then through the system and to the architects, where ever they may be. Muhammad,who? Or do you mean the hijacker that was called Muhammad, but then that brings us back through Al-Qaeda and to Osama Bin Laden, Which brings us back through the House of Saudi and to Dwight Eisenhower, and back through civilisation to the Imans and Abrahamites and back through the system to Egypt and the Architects, Muhammed who?
P.S. Did you notice the way Osama Bin Laden has the word Bin in it? Rubbish BIn, Computer science, Saudi Arabia, Omar Sharif, Sheriffs Department, The Pentagon? NSA, Facebook, Gmail G20, General, General Dynamics, Gstar, Star, Star Systems, five star generals, constellations, con, convict, penitentiary, the department of defence, the Pentagon!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Muhammed who?

With 5000 years of architectural experience surely you must have seen at least 1 mosque in the last 1400 years.

There is another word that is often used along with savant.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Of Course, the most beautiful Mosque, as far as I am aware is in Iran, where did I mention Mosques, or an apparent ignorance of Mosques? What do you know about Islam?
Again, you must be an American the use of the phrase "Muhammed Who" was to point out your "Idiot"ic nature and ignorance of Islam, society, and military, by claiming a prophet from 1500 years ago, called Muhammad, had a part in 9/11, when I clearly showed you that America was responsible for 9/11 as part of the building of Saudi Arabia and the Military Industrial complex and Wall Street the NSA and Pentagon, post WWII, the pentagon was responsible they knew it was going to happen, all the symbolism says so, plus it is why Facebook was released immediately after 9/11 as a data collection service for the NSA as part of the false flag "war on terror"

Read back over all my comments on this thread, and enlighten yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What’s the signs say for 2020. I am sure all the signs are there. How about 2021. 2022.

Yes. How dare the west be an abomination to the Middle Eastern. How long has the Middle East been on jihad, and at war? Long before the “military industry complex”. Or was the Middle East the original religious military industrial complex.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Where are you from Neutron, your comment seeps of ignorance.
2020? The Olympics as far as I am aware, the usual four year rebirth and grand show of ceremonial magick.
How longs has Islam being at war, Jihad actually means an inner war with oneself so as to destroy ignorance, hatred, greed, cruelty and to become enlightened and generous,etc, to become mature, all Islamic men and women go through a jihad as they become adult, from immaturity to maturity, from the enemy of Islam, the immature foolish young man, to the Muslim man, the mature male, this is the true definition of Jihad, Secondly, in relation to modern Jihad, I'm pretty sure it is all post WWII and the result of American military expansionism and the evolution of such, beforehand jihad was no concern to humanity, we where more concerned with Christian crusades than Islamic jihad. Islam is just the military industrial complex's' new enemy, the new bad guy, before that it was the jew, before the the Irish, before that the African,

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Really now, all those Middle Eastern armies could have fooled me...

The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS

www.amazon.com...

It is taken for granted, even among many Washington policymakers, that Islam is a fundamentally peaceful religion and that Islamic jihad terrorism is something relatively new, a product of the economic and political ferment of the twentieth century. But in The History of Jihad: From Muhammad to ISIS, Islamic scholar Robert Spencer proves definitively that Islamic terror is as old as Islam itself, as old as Muhammad, the prophet of Islam, who said “I have been made victorious through terror.”

Spencer briskly traces the 1,400-year war of Islamic jihadis against the rest of the world, detailing the jihad against Europe, including the 700-year struggle to conquer Constantinople; the jihad in Spain, where non-Muslims fought for another 700 years to get the jihadi invaders out of the country; and the jihad against India, where Muslim warriors and conquerors wrought unparalleled and unfathomable devastation in the name of their religion.

So, Middle East societies never waged a war based on religion?
edit on 6-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Now Back to signs. What signs are there now to point to what happens in 2020, 2021, 2022.

It’s should be easy for someone like you who sees all the signs to accurately give the time and place of the next big play.

You being able to see the signs must have you raking in the money. Especially if you saw the sign of apple. Are you going to start a sign institution from all the wealth you surely have accumulated. Seems like it would be the moral thing to do.
edit on 6-8-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

This insurgents, who in their own land by many, are considered freedom fighters, and resistance to a much worst enemy, came about after, 30 years of oppression by Saddam, and then, after a night of indiscriminate bombing by America, Shock and awe, and a decade or more, long war, that has not only destroyed and made the middle east worst, but has slaughtered the innocent, men women and children, it is expected, from a psychological point of view, for abuse victims, to join Islamic resistance and terrorist organisations, to one day rise against their abuse, i.e. the military industrial complex and the western powers of America, the British Empire, Russia and NATO, what would you do, Neutron , if after 30 years of brutal oppression and dictatorship, you spent a night underground as outside the worlds most powerful armies dropped bomb after bomb on your city from supersonic stealthbombers, only to leave your refuge to discover your child has been killed, your sister and mother too, and your relatives, what would you do, if you watched the dismembered remains your country men and women, resting beneath bombed out trucks and vehicles, would you say thank you America, don't be foolish with your pro western American military propagandistic bull#e, which makes Nazi Germany seem liberal, what do a bunch of pigignorant redneck immigrants called Americans know about Islam and their ways of life, what do American generals know about Islam and the middle east other than the need to expand the military, their empire and to allow the continuous evolution of the military to continue, so as to stabilise the banks, police, justice system, and computer systems, at the behest of thousands of the most vulnerable people on the planet, so do not sit their spouting your bull# about Islam, and no, I am not a Muslim, just intelligent enough to know better than to spout or believe some pig-ignorant redneck bull#.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join