It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What you missed while you were paying attention the mass shootings.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dolby_X
a reply to: Mover3

Dont worry here in Québec we got news each week-end of ' les gilets jaunes ' i thinks it's more because it happen each week.

And the heat wave they got this summer take all the place in the news

I expect most of us Anglos in the US & Canada have no idea the Yellow Vest protests ever happened, for all the (lack of) attention they get in the MSM.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
I'm not saying that what happened in el Paso and Dayton isn't horrible, but are you aware of what else happened over the weekend?

Hong Kong is degenerating into mass violence, as China begins a crackdown on the semi-autonomous region, in what is almost certainly a prelude to the forced de-Westernization and integration into Chinese society of the city.

Violent Chaos Breaks Out In Hong Kong: Police Stations Set On Fire, Triads Beat Protesters, City Paralyzed

India has revoked the special status of the Kashmir region, and is sending troops in. This will definitely spark a major crisis between them and Pakistan, and might lead to war.

Kashmir On Lockdown: India Strips Muslim-Majority Region Of Autonomy, Troops Move In

Thanks for sharing. Anyone who's aware knows those are what those mass shootings are all about.
edit on 6-8-2019 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Are people really only able to absorb one news topic at a time? Like: "if: shooting, then: end information processing?"

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Wait until Britain leaves the EU without a deal, the # will really but the fan in the UK and Europe.....riots on an industrial scale.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   
a reply to: wobbs62

dumb - the DOW is at 26,000 - it started the year at 23,000 - Apple gained 2% today - there is no sign the end is near for anything except maybe communism in China and frankly we will all be better off when it goes. There people will return home and the freeways will be much safer to drive.

Boris Johnson as PM is going to be the death nell for multiculturalism in his country and a trigger for new leaders already in love with Trump.
edit on 8-8-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: pavil
Will the world just look the other way when China brings in the military to bring "Order" to Hong Kong? It will be ugly and ignoring it will send ripples through the world.

The two systems one country deal brokered by the UK before releasing Hong Kong to China in 99' was only a 50 year plan.

China is just going ahead of schedule, I'm not surprised.

So, is the UK going to just tuck their tail or are they going to do something about it?

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: pavil
Will the world just look the other way when China brings in the military to bring "Order" to Hong Kong? It will be ugly and ignoring it will send ripples through the world.

The two systems one country deal brokered by the UK before releasing Hong Kong to China in 99' was only a 50 year plan.

China is just going ahead of schedule, I'm not surprised.

So, is the UK going to just tuck their tail or are they going to do something about it?

What could they do? I don't really think the deal was that binding.

China has had more scandalous things afoot than Hong Kong, and the world has stood idly by. That is because we are all distracted from China emerging as the new super power to do anything to prevent it. And once that happens, they will create their own rules.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

52% of our crops exported to China is Soybeans. They are trying or have another source of this. Have they found a solution so soon?

We should encourage our farmers to stop all production of the worthless GM crop called soybeans, and switch to hemp (commercial hemp, not MJ for smoking).

Soy is extremely unhealthy as a food, and there are far better plants to produce for oil (is there another purpose for soy?)...

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Good luck with trying to do that! The farmers get paid to grow that crap, and corn. That’s why all you see is endless fields of corn and soybeans. You take that away, and you take away their welfare, I mean subsidy checks. Can’t have that!

Soy goes into making animal feed and plastics too.
edit on 8-8-2019 by 38181 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

The majority of soybean purchases by China from the United States are agri-feed related, almost completely tied to pork as a ratio. China is widely known in markets as outsourcing from Brazil as of late (Especially since the 25% tarrif China already imposed on US soybeans, no one mentions).

That said, also already understood within the market, China has a swine flu problem it has attempted to keep under wraps. No longer does China pay farmers suffering losses caused from the epidemic, now ad a result under reporting will occur. The play against US soybeans is a slight of hand. Demand already bottomed and their silos are full creating and supporting the illusion.

As their population grows with the ability to afford more meat in their diets demand sky rockets and has... China's pork industry is in a precarious position of falling towards historic losses.

mg

edit on 8-8-2019 by missed_gear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 38181
Good luck with trying to do that! The farmers get paid to grow that crap, and corn. That’s why all you see is endless fields of corn and soybeans. You take that away, and you take away their welfare, I mean subsidy checks. Can’t have that!

Yeah, well, I'm also for abolishing all forms of corporate welfare, which all of these kinds of subsidies are.

Soy goes into making animal feed and plastics too.

As I said, there are much better alternatives. Soy is horrible as an animal feed (it is just as bad for feed animals as it is for humans), hemp is amazing as an animal feed, and you can use it to make plastics and all kinds of things.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What shooting?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
The yellow vest people are not protesting in July in France because it is just too hot. They are having extreme unusual heat. I was just over there for a week. They have air conditioning in their cars and the grocery stores and that was it. Air conditioning and refrigeration are an extreme luxury for Europeans. They sell eggs in an isle next to napkins. Not refrigerated. All the rivers and streams in the south are dried up. Bone dry. Only the largest rivers had water. It is so hot I had to soak my swelled feet at night.
In the USA the farmers are upset they aren't planting and selling crops this year. My relatives in Indiana are worried and angry. No money coming in. No rent money to those who rent farm land as well.
edit on 10-8-2019 by frugal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There is a at least a 60% chance that india and Pakistan will eventually end up in a thermonuclear war per by spook buddies, not over this incident but eventually. There are a bank of super computer that NSA and other agencies that don’t exist use to monitor the situation that keeps a sort of dooms day clock on it. (No I am not telling you names or places as I want to live to go hunting this Fall) They also use remote viewers, and everything else you doubt that exist. We are on this, you don’t need to worry.

We can’t stop them but we want to make sure that when they nuke each other everyone else knows that it us just them and it doesn’t trigger anyone else, or trigger nuclear winter.

Some positives aspects of this eventual horror.

So much debris etc will be put into the atmosphere that we will likely get a mini nuclear winter and delay impacts of global warming by 100s of years. (Look up global dimming)

This war and it’s impact probably kill 2-3 billion or more which will temporarily solve overpopulation issues.

No more annoying telemarking calls from “bob”

Will likely result in temporary period of peace and good harmony.

Will solve Afghanistan problem. (The terrorist will all be dead with probably everyone else)

Serious talk and action on loose nuke issues etc

Or:

10-15% chance it does trigger Nuclear winter we all die

Or the others step in and stop, likely assume control. Odds unknown, actions unknown.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

When you have time, I would be interested in a thread about our cattle.
Some of the things I have heard is that China has been buying up land here.
China also owns the wind farms,to my knowledge,I could be wrong.What is to
keep China from using their own land here to grow crops to ship over there?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
And now Epstein is dead?
If only room service were that fast.
When it comes to obfuscation and cover-ups these guys are good!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join