It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Delonge and his narrative - connecting the dots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined
a reply to: one4all

.I was told there is a Universal Enemy of Humanity that would erase us in totality if able and we are on the cusp of inadvertently drawing them to our Solar System upon which time they will likely wipe us out completely here on Earth....or try to do so..... I have no evidence but suspect that Reptoids reached sentience on Earth before Primates did or at the very least on a parallel timeline.....and I would believe they claim Earth to be their indigenous home exactly as we do with as much passion and defensiveness....but those would be considered domestic political issues not non-terrestrial politics.....non-terrestrial non-typical Races require a different type of globally representative politics.

Humanity was told a couple of thousand years ago what these "aliens" were, but you just refuse to believe it and CHOOSE to be sucked in by their deceit instead. There's only one way to control them and no amount of technology, global army, or space force can do it.

It appears as though many more people are STARTING to recognize this fact, but still haven't grasped it in it's entirety, or refuse to. Here's another ATS thread that's closer to coming to this realization than you, although they are still missing the mark too.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am not sucked into any deceit.....I am aware of many different races existance...but not their motives or how many others there potentially could be in the Universe...you are talking about the corrupted politics that have been engineered globally by those who fight for complete control over the planets resources plant animal human mineral water everything is a commodity......sure what the link said and much much more....but so what?.....long ago people realised that Movies were being used as a tool of misinformation in that they were being represented to Non-Terrestrial Non-Typical Races as if they were true honets information being given to the People of the Planet enmasse…...a good example is the Movie 2012...which is a bang on script of what is soon to come....that movie was used or weaponised by the bad Global Cabal to fool the Non-Terrestrials they were cutting deals with.

The Bible is a bastardised carry-over of one single Humanitarian History book.....nothing more...yes it refers to Non-Typical Non-Terrestrial Races....again...so what?

We weren't sucked in by anyone we are far to smart...we were SOLD OUT FROM THE INSIDE by the Global Cabal of Powermongers......and once this Group is destroyed then Humanity will immediately accept the new reality that is available to them.

The single biggest travesty IMHO is that WE ARE NOT TOLD ABOUT UNIVERSAL HUMANITY THAT WE ARE NOT GIVEN HOPE.....this is extremely disturbing to me personally.....if People knew there was a Greater Humanity they would fight the treachery that has bound them all....they would deny religious dogma.....they would see a bigger truer reality potential.

You are Woo-Woo about controlling them.We can deny them access to our minds....we can do a lot of things most people are unaware of but can learn very quickly.If its inside of our dimension we can identify track and remediate it in any form.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The Bible is a bastardised carry-over of one single Humanitarian History book.....nothing more...yes it refers to Non-Typical Non-Terrestrial Races....again...so what?

Spoken like someone who's never read the Bible. If there's one thing the Bible teaches us about human history, it's that we make mistakes over and over again and we still don't learn. As for the non-terrestrial races, the Bible goes into detail about why some were thrown down to earth and what their ultimate goal is...to take us down with them.

We weren't sucked in by anyone we are far to smart...

That kind of thinking is YOUR first mistake.

we were SOLD OUT FROM THE INSIDE by the Global Cabal of Powermongers......and once this Group is destroyed then Humanity will immediately accept the new reality that is available to them.

LOL! That's the unrealistic dreamer side of you speaking. Depending on who you mean by "Global Cabal of Powermongers", the human ones on earth have too many of them. If anything happened to this group, there are too many others who are ready to fill their shoes and replace them. If you're referring to an "alien" group of powermongers, they will be destroyed, but not by us. Only the Creator can destroy them, and according to the Bible, they are only destroyed after everyone else and this earth as we know it is destroyed too.

The single biggest travesty IMHO is that WE ARE NOT TOLD ABOUT UNIVERSAL HUMANITY THAT WE ARE NOT GIVEN HOPE.....this is extremely disturbing to me personally.....if People knew there was a Greater Humanity they would fight the treachery that has bound them all....they would deny religious dogma.....they would see a bigger truer reality potential.

There is no "universal humanity", although these "aliens" have the ability to appear as a human or any other creature they choose to transform themselves into, like reptilians. This is part of the deceit that's been pushed on you. Our government isn't giving us answers because they don't know what to make of it themselves. This is exactly why religious dogma still exists. It's through religious dogma that it's been explained to us and what we can expect from it. The only people left in the dark are the ones who refuse to acknowledge it.

You are Woo-Woo about controlling them.We can deny them access to our minds....we can do a lot of things most people are unaware of but can learn very quickly.If its inside of our dimension we can identify track and remediate it in any form.

Yes, we can deny them access to our minds, but we can't control them physically or kill them. They are spiritual creatures that have the ability to take on physical form at will and just as easily disappear. Once again, the only one who can destroy them is God.

edit on 7-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Spoken like someone who's never read the Bible. If there's one thing the Bible teaches us about human history, it's that we make mistakes over and over again and we still don't learn. As for the non-terrestrial races, the Bible goes into detail about why some were thrown down to earth and what their ultimate goal is...to take us down with them.

We weren't sucked in by anyone we are far to smart...

That kind of thinking is YOUR first mistake.

we were SOLD OUT FROM THE INSIDE by the Global Cabal of Powermongers......and once this Group is destroyed then Humanity will immediately accept the new reality that is available to them.

LOL! That's the unrealistic dreamer side of you speaking. Depending on who you mean by "Global Cabal of Powermongers", the human ones on earth have too many of them. If anything happened to this group, there are too many others who are ready to fill their shoes and replace them. If you're referring to an "alien" group of powermongers, they will be destroyed, but not by us. Only the Creator can destroy them, and according to the Bible, they are only destroyed after everyone else and this earth as we know it is destroyed too.

There is no "universal humanity", although these "aliens" have the ability to appear as a human or any other creature they choose to transform themselves into, like reptilians. This is part of the deceit that's been pushed on you. Our government isn't giving us answers because they don't know what to make of it themselves. This is exactly why religious dogma still exists. It's through religious dogma that it's been explained to us and what we can expect from it. The only people left in the dark are the ones who refuse to acknowledge it.

Yes, we can deny them access to our minds, but we can't control them physically or kill them. They are spiritual creatures that have the ability to take on physical form at will and just as easily disappear. Once again, the only one who can destroy them is God.

I read the Bible cover to cover when I was ten just to see what all the fuss was about....I was raised in a free-thinking home environment....so you are very incorrect in your assumption....reading the Bible and grasping what it says is simple and anyone can do it if they know how to see through all of the lies and fill in all of the blanks.

I am afraid there is in fact a Universal Humanity and I have personally met some of them....I don't expect you to embrace my reality.It will only become yours when it impacts you.

Once you learn of your own inborn abilities you will not live in fear or believe you need religious dogma or a greater power to continue manifesting your own reality.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Your "Abduction" thread said you read the entire Bible at the of 7 or 8, now it's 10. I'm sure you learned so much from that at such a young age.

As I've already told you, these spiritual entities have the ability to take on physical form and make themselves appear human, even though they are not.

Lastly, your "Abduction" thread speaks for itself on your state of mind and your ability to perceive reality, so there's no point in having any discussion with you on any subject as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
stealing this post by another thread

originally posted by: SacredLore
a reply to: Cravens

My current opinion is that TTSA is an honest effort. An unlikely cooperation between an artist and a few influential people who have better intentions than what most think.

This summary of Tom DeLonge's statetments is very important for understanding TTSA and it contains plausible explanations for why the secrecy is necessary. Very wild stuff, but worth your time. I don't know if this is really true, but for the moment I have no proof to the contrary or better explanations.

That reddit thread has done a fantastic job on gathering delonges prior quotes,heres some key points

So when Tom Delonge gave that famous interview on Joe Rogan October 2017, he said there were things he wasn't allowed to talk about anymore, and that if we wanted the information, we'd have to go back and listen to his past interviews.

Regarding the "ET"

The exact term that is used by Delonge's government contacts is "The Others." It's not "the phenomenon," it's not "aliens." The way it was explained to him is that "they are gods, with a little g.". They are not "ET" because they were always "here". John Keel proposed "Ultra-terrestrial" on the same line of thinking. this is intelligence that is here, has always been here, and I think calling them the others makes a lot more sense; because they're in our oceans, there on our moon, they might be underground in certain places, so you're talking about the other group of intelligences that are here on planet with us.

TDL advisors told him to look at the stories of gods, especially the Greek ones. All the different areas of the world have different stories of gods, and I called them with the little g. This are being that have godlike powers, that are meddling in human Affairs, the Others include also also the category of demons There's a very, very strong link between what people think demons are from the bible and other religions, and the UFO phenomenon. What you have is something that doesn't like man, and either feels jealous of, or has some kind of plan for what man is to be. That just makes it that much worse when you think about it the Others create religions, and use believes to separate mankind and provoke conflicts. My advisory group said that there are various gods competing with each other and competing through mankind with different religions . the fact that this understanding impacts believes of people that decided to stop the investigation has been published on main stream mass media.

Quote from one of TDL advisors: "Would the link of aliens creating man, who then created God to keep us in our place, be something worth keeping sekret? this manipulation of the "gods" has an impact on Politics, now like in the past. This would requires a NEW concept of Political Science [in my book, "Alien Apocalypse"" I propose to use the term Ontopolitics] There have been events throughout time to change the course of civilization on purpose. for example WWII was a conflict between gods World War II on it has been described by some working in the alphabet soup agencies to me in the last decades that WWI was an ET war executed through humans I do know, that

Also in case you havent red it,check Michael Heisers book the unseen realm.He goes to some length talking about these other "gods" or divine council as he calls them

The solution to this apparent conundrum is actually not difficult. When the biblical writer says that there are no gods “besides” Yahweh or no god “beside him,” they are not denying other gods exist. Rather, they are saying Yahweh is incomparable. Yahweh is one of many ʾelohim,but no ʾelohimcan compare to him. He is unique. There is only one Yahweh. There is none like him. The same “denial language” used elsewhere illustrates this point quite well. In Isa 47:8, 10 the text as Babylon claiming ,“I am, and there is none else beside me.” The city of Nineveh makes the same assertion in Zeph 2:15. The claim is not that Nineveh, Babylon, or the biblical writers believe no other cities exist! Rather, Babylon and Nineveh are claiming to be incomparable.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:37 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

Ezekiel 28 is another prime example of a "covering cherub" angel who used to guard the throne of God being cast out of "the holy mountain of God" for trying to usurp God's throne. All of these "gods" (fallen angels) were the ones that the Egyptians were worshiping when God led the Jews out of Egypt.

Ezekiel 28:13-18

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Quote from one of TDL advisors: "Would the link of aliens creating man, who then created God to keep us in our place, be something worth keeping sekret? this manipulation of the "gods" has an impact on Politics, now like in the past.

The main purpose for the "manipulation of the gods" is to lead everyone to believe that God (the Most High) doesn't exist and that they rule over everything, when they don't. God created man. The "gods" just want you to believe that they did. That's how they end up as fallen angels in the verses I posted above. God created them with free will, just like us. Ultimately, the Bible says that 2/3 of God's angels will choose to stay with him in their original habitat, but 1/3 will go astray and eventually be destroyed.

edit on 8-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   
It seems Lue dosent share delonges views

When Chase asked if he learned anything that keeps him up at night, he replied, “I think it’s not necessarily negative. I think we are on the precipice of potentially understanding a new paradigm. You know mankind, our evolution, has been marked with moments of clarity. When mankind first created the steam engine and later the internal combustion engine and then the airplane, right? Then the computer; those were pivotal moments that changed us, fundamental-ly, as a people, and as a society, and our future. I believe we are on the precipice of understanding a little bit more of our place in the cosmic neighborhood and I think that should be exciting and thrilling. We must remain cautious and diligent, but I’m not sure we necessarily need to be afraid. Concerned, sure. I’ll buy that. Afraid, I don’t think so.”

Link

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Your "Abduction" thread said you read the entire Bible at the of 7 or 8, now it's 10. I'm sure you learned so much from that at such a young age.

As I've already told you, these spiritual entities have the ability to take on physical form and make themselves appear human, even though they are not.

Lastly, your "Abduction" thread speaks for itself on your state of mind and your ability to perceive reality, so there's no point in having any discussion with you on any subject as far as I'm concerned.

Well you are a reflection of the reasons Humanity is not seeing disclosure....just beaking off trying to pick needles out of haystacks….7-8-10 whats the difference...…"I had read the Bible cover-to-cover by the time I was Ten years old"....now piffle off ...I am not in a laboratory and I am not being held to laboratory or courtroom standards....you are grasping for straws and are a little on the slow side as are most people who are one-dimensional thinkers cerebrally drowning in a changing world....I read the bible a couple of years after I was abducted....a loose generic timeline....you putz.....lol...lol....an age when you were still likely breastfeeding ….besides really anyone who has read the Bible already knows what it says and much to your positions detriment MOST PEOPLE already know the Bible is being twisted by Preachers ect ect and they just let it go....but THEY KNOW THE INFORMATION IN THE BOOK COMES FROM A TOME WHEN THERE WAS TECHNOLOGY AND THAT IMAGINARY DIETIES ARENT REALLY RUNNING OUR WORLD.

Religon = protection in a Group....Education = protection in a Group ….Status-Quo propaganda = protection for both Groups.....nothing more and nothing less......there is safety in numbers and people are willing to make concessions to keep themselves and their Families safe and prospering.

I have experience and you do not...I have knowledge and you do not....I am as intimately involved in this developing reality as I choose to be ....really pal YOU ARE NOT....cannon fodder I call people like you who are handicapped cerebrally in terms of ability to learn conceptually like you are....

You rarely hear Abductees say this..but that's the problem....you see the REALITY is that people who have experiences like mine glean a lot of data from the things they see and do and participate in willingly or unwillingly......they don't "have to share".....lol.....and they don't have to be "nice"....I am not always so inclined to be nice.I view people with attitudes and perspectives and motives like yours as a Humanitarian adversary...not a beacon of research or truth.....lol.....talk about deluded its the Pot calling the Kettle Black listening to your storyline....LMAO.

You do not have the innate ability to manifest as an impactor on the real-time evolving shared reality happening all around you.....and for that I am quite glad.....you are stuck in a reality that is going extinct and you don't want to abandon ship...so you shall go down with it IMHO.

People need to know there are a LOT of different things going on and a LOT of different Groups … focusing on a singular reality is simply foolish.....like you are pal.....my experiences have very little bearing on anyone elses with the exception of others who have had the same experiences generically speaking --- meaning were taken by the same Groups that took me>…….

Once you say "spiritual Entities" you make a complete fool of yourself....and you disenfranchise what little sense you make....."spirits" are IMAGINARY PAL.....there is no such thing....if you really understood the bible when you read it you would already know that there is ZERO MENTION OF IMAGINARY DIETIES OR GODS …. that dogma was added.

A pleomorphic bacteria is not a "SPIRIT" you foolish person....and it can change its shape form and mass to look like a virus or a fungus...….you know "shapeshift".....lol...give me a break.

You sound like some kind of religious nutbar to me.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   

You're right and he tells us why (from your link)...

Next, the discussion delved into the big question everyone is wondering about: “Why do you think the government would continue to keep this perceived threat secret and hidden from the public when they’re so open with other threats, such as North Korea or possible pandemics?”

“When you’re talking about a potential threat that we don’t have any understanding at all of what it is, how it works, where it comes from, or who’s behind it, that’s a different conversation, because, as a national security instrument, we are paid to have those answers on behalf of the Ameri-can people,” Lue explained. “We’ve been dealing with this problem for a long time, if not decades. And the fact that our government and other governments aren’t really any closer to understanding some of those basic interrogatives is very unsettling. So, naturally, people don’t want to have that conversation, especially the Department of Defense.”

Here's something else Lue said that I found amusing...

When Chase asked how others reacted when they were apprised of the sensitive information, Lue explained, “Different people react differently to different information. It is really a personal thing. Most of them would look at me and look at my deputy. They’d kind of shake their heads and say, yeah, I kind of figured this is what we’re talking about. Some people will laugh at it, some people will kind of gasp, and then hold their breath. Other folks might make jokes at it. Not to be funny, but it’s a way of relieving some of the stress that evolved when you’re seeing something that is outmaneuvering anything we have. There are about 30 per-cent of the people, in my experience, who absolutely can’t process it. It’s too much; they don’t want to talk about it. They don’t want to even think about it, for whatever reason. And I respect that.”

edit on 8-8-2019 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Well, if there were any doubts at all about whether or not you read or understood the Bible, your last two paragraphs sealed it. In fact, I would say that the reason you're so blind to the Bible and spiritual entities is because you're playing with demons. Your mental state makes you the perfect "abductee".

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Thanks for answering my questions!
In what thread have you described your experiences?

What size is the implant, where is it located and would you mind having it removed and analyzed?

Do you consider the two groups that have abducted you as hostile or friendly towards you as an individual?
Was your abduction physical or "on a dimensional" level"? If it was physical: How have you verified for yourself that it was not a dream or another similar phenomenon of the mind?

If only people like David Hamel had the courage to present us a working device that does something that standard engineering cannot do today. So many claims out there, but no verifiable proof.

I am with you on many of your thoughts, but I have always had a hard time believing that some other race is hiding next to us on this planet. I just don't see how that would be feasible and why they would want to remain hidden. Or am I misunderstanding your statement "some of whom are 100% indigenous to this Planet" that you made in an earlier post?

BTW: What do you think about Corey Goode?

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks a lot for bringing this up here! I wanted to do it myself but did not find the time.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   

What size is the implant, where is it located and would you mind having it removed and analyzed?

Do you consider the two groups that have abducted you as hostile or friendly towards you as an individual?
Was your abduction physical or "on a dimensional" level"? If it was physical: How have you verified for yourself that it was not a dream or another similar phenomenon of the mind?

If only people like David Hamel had the courage to present us a working device that does something that standard engineering cannot do today. So many claims out there, but no verifiable proof.

I am with you on many of your thoughts, but I have always had a hard time believing that some other race is hiding next to us on this planet. I just don't see how that would be feasible and why they would want to remain hidden. Or am I misunderstanding your statement "some of whom are 100% indigenous to this Planet" that you made in an earlier post?

Size would give insights I don't wish to share here and now....specifics reveal a lot unfortunately....If I wanted it removed I would have removed it by now.I know how to silence it if I choose.....In case you haven't noticed People are now being told more of the truth...do you have any idea what that means to Abductees....before only the fringe people were interested then Conspiracy types but never ever has mainstream money and curiosity been in the loop....there is no need for Abductees to speak out any more.

One Group the Human Military Group was non-committal and I was given the clear impression I was white noise in the big scheme of things....they were Human and Military...strict Military....following SOP.....on the record...however off the record which is how I got to talk to some of the Crew Members....they were as Human as we are....Friend is a strong word...I found one individual to be a Friend in the most conventional way possible....as far as one persons value to the Process it was no different than todays Military just a bit more shall we say final in a lot of ways.Friends to the Human Race...of course....they are trying to save us from a possible ELE....they are our relatives.

The second Group was not led by Typical Humans..but they worked with Typical Humans...they flew small rickety saucer type Craft and they were based on the Moon where they took me or testing.Cant say I had any bad feelings about this Group....however methinks it is because they found me due to a data leak on the 1st Ship that took me.....and so they kept things low key...the 1st Group was taking people situationally and geographically...but the 2nd Group CHOSE ME SPECIFICLLY....so they Tailgated the 1st Groups actions for whatever reasons likely the same reasons MK-Ultra/Canadian Arm Tailgated that Group directly to me as a kid.

I don't know the full and complete intentions of the 2nd Group.....the 2nd Abduction was not like the first one in that it wasn't Military like and it was Friendly until we hit the Moonbase where it was a Military like Lab setting and the testing began which was DISGUISED in other words we were being played like Golden Fiddles as kids....they were manipulating us...trying to get us to become comfortable and to let our guards down and to focus as individuals and as a Group on cerebral tasks and exercises and tests disguised as Play and Games. The intentions of those on the Moonbase were furtive hidden veiled and misrepresentative...but I ended up home with full knowledge that their methods are not infallible as I had been able to outthink them.....as a kid.Friends or Foes....Friends don't lie to you.....the 1st Group did not lie to me once I was Awake and Aware....the 2nd Group lied to me repeatedly but showed no hostile intentions.I was taken back home.I must note that the Non-Typical Race that Transported me to the moon has at least one member who wears a Purple Robe and who is very aged who seemed genuinely interested in me...wether that was on an individual basis or a Species basis is unknown to me but our conversations were not negatively focused.I wasn't lied to by this individual.

Absolutely physical in both cases.Full complete memories and awareness of contrast and timeline interfaces....in one case.

Anyone even remotely serious about learning about these types of experiences must come to the inescapable realisation that there are different levels of "timeline"awareness that one experiences....and that it is the perfect combonation of navigation choices displayed in the retelling that parses out many different non-Typical storylines.These were physical events.

David Hamel had more courage than 99% of Humanity and he spent a great deal of his life trying desperately to teach people what was gifted to him knowledge-wise by another Non-Typical Race....he repeatedly built and tried to share working models of his Craft...he also completely explained the Egyptian knowledge of our Universe and its Natural laws as depicted in their Hieroglyphs as expressed by Les Brown in his Teachings and alluded to directly by Wilbert Smith.

Heres the problem politiclly with a dual-timeline reality being SHARED BY TWO DISTINCTLY DIFFERENT GROUPS BOTH OF WHOM HAVE REACHED SENTIENCE IN THE FORMS OF DIFFERENT SPECIES ...everybody is fighting for their HOMEWORLD...both Sentient Species are batteling for Global control....methinks we just came through a Mutually Assured Destruction Level event in the not to distant past....Humans will self-immolate before Dinovians will....it is what it is....we will always light up the whole box of fireworks and blow up the entire Stagecoach....Humanity invented the Scorched Earth Policy and IMHO e use it.

What I think of Corey Goode is not relevant...do I believe that his data is all correct...no....is some correct...yes....are there Space Forces we don't know about....110% surety of yes as the Craft are easy to build …. are there Galactic Councils and Treatys and Groups both good and bad....YES...…. I was taken by a Military Group representing UNIVERSAL HUMANITY.....do we have MORTAL ENEMIES WHO WOULD SEEK TO COME HERE TO ANNIHALATE US IF THEY EVEN KNEW OF OUR EXISTANCE?.....DAM TOOTING....and its our location combined with the Asteroid Sheild from Tiamat that keeps us hidden and inacessable without causality based efforts....but should we become known to enemies of UNIVERSAL HUMANITY WE WILL BE WIPED OFF THE FACE OF THIS PLANET IN TOTALITY......which is absolutely why we must get these relationship possibilities out in the open so we can demand our Governments join Universal Humanity on the normal terms for we shall die by the hands of their enemies we are to inconsequential to have our own enemies as an Earth arm of Humanity.

Making deals with small Non-Typical Races is extremely dangerous...due to our innate connection to Universal Humanity on a Universal Species level....one we aren't all informed of just yet.

I listen to Corey Goode...because there are always grains of truth to be found in places one might not think to conventionally look.....I listen to Phil Schneider and Karla Smith and Hulda Clark and Wilbert Smith and Royal Rife and others many of whom are now passed forward.

edit on 9-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:06 AM
link   

edit on 10-8-2019 by 1point92AU because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

and others many of whom are now passed forward.

Interesting way to state that. What do you mean?

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

originally posted by: one4all

and others many of whom are now passed forward.

Interesting way to state that. What do you mean?

Arent you more interested in the electo-gravitic Rectifier type reference I made to technology as there are many types of rectifiers/neutralisers/balancers/Checkmates in natural science ?......why delve into the Neural Interfacing done to Navigate certain Technologies that some people refer to as ESP or Telepathy or did you not know you were doing so?...I must say that the particular subject you chose to querie into is a very esoteric subject matter.....you did seem to illuminate a slip "o" the Tongue so to speak.....you have a fine eye for contextual detail and for verbiage management.....if I told you that every single thing you have done in your lifetime was forever recorded within the cumulative reality of Humanity as transcribed from Nature herself you would not believe me and the simple concept would unfortunately criss-cross your current understandings and lead you astray from your current focuses....which I like so far....you just flat out would not believe me.....you would COME TO BELIEVE ME but that takes time...and its a commodity that is becoming exponentially more valuable and short lately for all of us IMHO.What do you wish for? Would you like a Tri-Corder that can access the Akashic Records for you and present them to you in digital form like a UNIVERSAL (but 110% honest and ethical)GOOGLE would possibly do for you.???...it might be a better idea to spare yourself a lot of learning and and sign up for Musks Neuralink program which is a monetised absolutely controlled and Ubermanaged method of selling a replication of something that is absolutely free(you don't need the brain sheath or the Sattelites and Elon is not the first to do this he is copycatting retrieved technology but there are methods superior to both) ........If you only knew how the localised transportation of information and Objects/People is possible.....lol....then if you knew how to apply a Universal Level extension to this process you could send People or Resources an...….oops we are jumping to far ahead now methinks.

At 5:27 Linda asks him a question....can you pick up his deflections and deceptions and lack of ability to propery answer her question for that is your template or path....simply ignore everything he says until 5:54 because everything between Lindas critical question and this point is pure deception and redirect.Just remember"i really couldn't answer that"....but in the previous commentary he did exactly that did he not?You see...they really simply don't know...and if you knew then you would see how awkward the applications of some of these technologies really is it is almost in some cases laughable...its like someone in the old west building an graviticlly opposed Covered Wagon and rolling down the trail with everyone else....lol lol.

The question you asked me was a complicated one below the first layer.....do you see where I have been going with this?Where your question would take us if I answered it fully and completely?....maybe its more comfortable for you to simply know that no one else has figured certain things out before you.....they are still looking to.....I do appreciate the question and it shows your very interesting level of insight.

@ 7:48 of the video you will find the driver behind my inability to give you the answer you wish to have to your singular juicy question...as much as I would like to do so....it is an agreed upon taboo topic amongst survivors.

Where do you think this technology on the below link came from?...now imagine if your Plane could open you a VR window anywhere in its form.....in real-time.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Much of what you wrote I have long since believed but that was not what I was inquiring about. You made the statement "and others many of whom are now passed forward".

Usually, people end that sentence with "on" as the last word.

I've long believed when our physical bodies cease functioning the energy becomes absorbed back into the Universal ether to be distributed back into new life forms. Like energy attracts like energy. So if in this life you happened to be a brick mason some of your energy was passed along to the newly conceived child of a mother who copulated and conceived with a man who was also a brick mason. That child is born and as he / she matures they begin to have feelings of "past life" and what that "past life" experience actually is...is part of the energy passed forward from that brick mason whose physical body ceased functioning. The new body get small pieces of "memory" from that energy because energy is a recording media that always stores and never erases. It never erases because it is an infinite recording device of sorts.

So when you said "passed forward" it's precisely what I feel occurs when we leave the physical realm due to our physical body no longer functioning. We are passed forward and divided amongst many other living things which require the "life spark".

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1point92AU

Much of what you wrote I have long since believed but that was not what I was inquiring about. You made the statement "and others many of whom are now passed forward".

Usually, people end that sentence with "on" as the last word.

I've long believed when our physical bodies cease functioning the energy becomes absorbed back into the Universal ether to be distributed back into new life forms. Like energy attracts like energy. So if in this life you happened to be a brick mason some of your energy was passed along to the newly conceived child of a mother who copulated and conceived with a man who was also a brick mason. That child is born and as he / she matures they begin to have feelings of "past life" and what that "past life" experience actually is...is part of the energy passed forward from that brick mason whose physical body ceased functioning. The new body get small pieces of "memory" from that energy because energy is a recording media that always stores and never erases. It never erases because it is an infinite recording device of sorts.

So when you said "passed forward" it's precisely what I feel occurs when we leave the physical realm due to our physical body no longer functioning. We are passed forward and divided amongst many other living things which require the "life spark".

I know where you are coming from...but we need another thread.Intentions are the catalyst.You are on the right track....ask yourself what a diamond really is....first research Mudfossil University and learn what gold really is and why Alchemists were able to transmute metals...its so simple really...Mudfossil University deals with everything changed during the last VGCDW except the energy....where does the energy of quadrillions of living creatures go when it is encapsulated and buried under miles of mud and debris....does like attract like and do all of those "sparks of life" coalesce into something?If so exactly how much energy is in a diamond and if energy = information then how much information from how many people is in a diamond?
edit on 11-8-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join