It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bit of a Jinn problem

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Hat and balloon there mate, unfortunately

Many Moons ago now like.

That crap was like something out of Hellraiser. LoL
edit on 8-8-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

"I am still honestly after information on these things."

Me to.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: andy06shake

Seen a few curious things in my time, to be honest most of it was down to drugs
Amphetamine sulphate is the one that helps you connect with them mate

Dreams they initiate are generally(not always) like amped up more violent / drugged up raves. So you may have something there.

Are you saying that the ADHD drugs open you up to them?

Or that you have Lucid dreams after being up for days on it? And they were jinn types?

edit on 8-8-2019 by bwillie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The third for me, try weeks.

You see lots of things that are not real.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   

The third for me, try weeks.

You see lots of things that are not real.

Surprised you did not go psychotic on a more perm basis. People tend to automatically go psychotic after a certain amount of time with no restful sleep.
On the order of 3 or 4 days.
Weeks?
That is insane... literally.

This is also a strategy that not nice entities will use to get at or in (possession) ya.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Quite literally.

You lose part of your soul, and you never get it back.

There are indeed also long term psychotic effects, but you tend to claw them back after a few decade or so.

You see things through, for me it was transparent versions of people i knew, telling me really weird stuff after about 8 days without sleep. Think its more your mind attempting to reconcile the chemical madness you create rather than Jinn all the same.

I took that toxic crap nonstop for about 7 years amongst other garbage, and somehow managed to come out the other side nothing more than a stoner.

As to possession, well drugs will do that sure as any Jinn or Demon, and hell of a lot more expensive ta boot.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Hat and balloon there mate, unfortunately

Many Moons ago now like.

That crap was like something out of Hellraiser. LoL

Hellraiser is a good way of describing what I saw / experienced in their realms.
The fact you know that suggests even more that they are real.
Not that I have any doubts what so ever.

Also, gives me the idea that you can get away from them by upping the vibration levels. They must be totally lower to mid astral.

That may solve my issue right there. Well mitigate it somewhat.

I should of thought of this myself instantly. Hmmm...

Thanks for the postings. Possibly helped me dramatically.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: bwillie

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Seen a few curious things in my time, to be honest most of it was down to drugs
Amphetamine sulphate is the one that helps you connect with them mate

Dreams they initiate are generally(not always) like amped up more violent / drugged up raves. So you may have something there.

Are you saying that the ADHD drugs open you up to them?

Or that you have Lucid dreams after being up for days on it? And they were jinn types?

What I am saying is connection to them is very often during times of uplifted mood and positivity and connection with nature / humanity / Planet Earth. These states of being can be attained naturally or helped out by products such as the one mentioned. Not dreams but actual contact can be helped out by feeling good and positive and uplifted
You can enter a state of faster life and that can help make contact.

It is no coincidence that masses of ufo orbs were seen by allied bomber pilots during WW2 when flying on missions to the Continent. They were prescribed the above in pill form on long distance combat missions

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Well end of the day, its all just frequency and vibration.

After all we exist within an explosion, that is the universe, spawned via a singularity.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I only have a “gin” problem.

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Sad that ATS members do not see that the daemons (djinn) of this world are absolutely desperate to win the future battle.
This battle will be the climax of the upcoming 7 Year Tribulation.

Some daemons (jinn) have repented whilst others still obey Lucifer. When the final battles begin and they become visible to the human eye, run from them like you have never run before.

Steve Quayle states that these giants (rephaim) will be after humans. Hell, no; they are going to be fighting each other for their own survival. Humans caught in the cross-fire are expendable.

Imagine 2 warring factions, with everything to lose, in a city near you. Each side will have Shaitan jinn that have access to the Lake of Fire (antimatter) and just watch how cities will literally vanish in minutes if not seconds with humans inside the cities as well.
edit on 9-8-2019 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Ha!
I would rather have that problem!

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Sad that ATS members do not see that the daemons (djinn) of this world are absolutely desperate to win the future battle.
This battle will be the climax of the upcoming 7 Year Tribulation.

Some daemons (jinn) have repented whilst others still obey Lucifer. When the final battles begin and they become visible to the human eye, run from them like you have never run before.

Steve Quayle states that these giants (rephaim) will be after humans. Hell, no; they are going to be fighting each other for their own survival. Humans caught in the cross-fire are expendable.

Imagine 2 warring factions, with everything to lose, in a city near you. Each side will have Shaitan jinn that have access to the Lake of Fire (antimatter) and just watch how cities will literally vanish in minutes if not seconds with humans inside the cities as well.

I don't run from things. They get ya anyhow. Better to get your arse kicked than run like a rabbit and give into fear.
Give into fear and they really do have you.
The ones I have seen / dealt with were not giants. Think rephaim are a whole different thing.

edit on 9-8-2019 by bwillie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Andy everything is cool............... I love you
You did the frequency and raved it in the kennel club

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I did like TTF.

But that was more The Boat and the Tunnel, not the "Kennel Club".

Love you to ufoorbhunter.

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: bwillie

originally posted by: Astronomer62
The Enfield Poltergeist was interesting in 1977, possession attacks happened for over a year on an 11 years old girl, she eventually recovered, but was damaged.
She talked in a very bassy male voice, link below:-
www.youtube.com...

I am very familiar with the case. But thank you for the suggestion.
I shall review in the light of it possibly being caused by a jinn not a poltergeist or demon.

Hi bwillie,
i'm the last alive of the investigators regarding the Enfield Poltergeist, i'm neutral over the investigation and can't say it was a Jinn, but if i can help, ask questions, link below regarding my part in this:-
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Astronomer62

There was a Poltergeist incident reported not that long ago in Burnside, Glasgow, not that long ago, even had Police witness the paranormal activity.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 10 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   

There was a Poltergeist incident reported not that long ago in Burnside, Glasgow, not that long ago, even had Police witness the paranormal activity.

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

Yes, there was the same with the Enfield Poltergeist, WPC Carolyn Heeps signed a sworn statement that a chair moved that she witnessed, obviously she did look for fraud or wires etc.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I'm thinking Poltergeist activity possibly equates to undiscovered or as of yet misunderstood electromagnetic effects.

Cause and effect being the colour of the day in this verse.

Whether or not there is any kind of sentience in control or behind such activity remains to be proven, interesting all the same.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astronomer62

www.dailyrecord.co.uk...

Yes, there was the same with the Enfield Poltergeist, WPC Carolyn Heeps signed a sworn statement that a chair moved that she witnessed, obviously she did look for fraud or wires etc.

Did the girl have lots of dreams that she could not control? or is that something they were not asked back then?
Additionally, what .... in your knowledgeable opinion.... was causing the poltergeist activity?

I've always thought that organization could be one to join.

And yes I concur, many of the power / activities do seem to be unknown electromagnetic fields that are intelligently controlled
I've been trying to come up with something that can identify these as they are created and or moved through a three dimensional medium.
Thinking using wireless routers and the new abilities / math to identify people of items in a room has promise.

If I could get myself to fall asleep with my EEG on I think I could probably get some good information.
edit on 12-8-2019 by bwillie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join