It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bit of a Jinn problem

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

originally posted by: bwillie

At the end the Prince? A tall being 7 foot or more, black skinned, much ancient gold jewelry

You don't say...

Ha! Thanks that made me laugh.

Anyways just tell them to go pound salt. You are stronger than them. Be a shot caller yo.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: bwillie

Use the name of Jesus against it.

You are dabbling in the occult and so allowing them access to your life. It will get worse. At first it's all fine and your life seems to be wonderful and things go great, and then they hit.

You must close all doors and that goes for the astral dreaming as well. You must renounce it all and repent (change your ways).

Night terrors/extreme nightmares are demonic.

Let me know if you need further help.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

My experience is that to rebuke something in the name of Jesus works nowhere near as well as using the Aramaic name of Yeshua that is the name demons fear and respect I have had voices swirling round my head I claimed the blood of Yeshua and they left another time I had a hissing pissing demon at my door I claimed the blood of Yeshua and it left SCREAMING.

If you have pissed of a Prince you may have to pray fast and get outside help I have had one run in with an Egyptian God real fun that gibberish on computers,blown phone lines,weird images on tv,flashing lights,loud explosions,demonic visions all you can do is clean up your act as much as possible and ride it out even archangels can get held up by a Prince of Hell,the fact your not in a mental institution suggests you've just got a demon or night hag in which case if you claim the blood of Yeshua it should lift off and leave.

Best advice right here.

follow these instructions

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It’s not the blood of Jesus it’s the person of Jesus, not wanting to be pedantic but the “blood” is not Jesus personified
Hope that doesn’t offend anyone but it’s important

Claim Christ in your life and use Him for your protection, not crosses, statues, books or other images but Jesus Himself

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Can you please explain how you went from not thinking they were real to annoying a Jinn Prince?

I'm quite intrigued...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kamza
do you see snakes or black dogs?

Every damn day. I own both a snake and a black dog, every night I walk my black dog and her sister, who is about 95% black, am I a Jinn?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: M5xaz
That would not be an issue
That would be a solution.

He said smoke, not solution.

I don't th.. oh wait, now I get it..

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Which means you know absolutely nothing about them. Very few people seem to know anything.

And this is you admitting something about yourself?

If you have any real dealings with them I would like to talk to you. Yes, they are real. Much to my surprise. Thank you

So have you approached people that could either inform you or tell you you are making stuff up or in need of help but not from the spiritual side of things?

Or Is posting on ATS or on the internet elsewhere the first step in your search?

edit on 5-8-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Lots of rude posts. Either you accept his story and offer advice, or move on. What does mocking do?

Anyway OP, try to stay positive. Ive heard people that will call on their guides for help. You may want try a purely spiritual forum website.

More likely to get better responses.
edit on 5-8-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:29 AM
link   

My belief system is rather expansive due to experience but based in being brought up christian.

I know for a fact God and Christ exist and are real.

I don't believe in that, but seemingly many people call on christ for help in negative attacks. I heard of people using archangel muchael to help.

I think ive geard archangel michael used by christians and non-Christians. Good luck

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Wondering if anyone out there has had any run ins and or dealings with jinni?

I semi accidentally insulted one of the "Princes", if that is what you call the leader of a clan of them.

Now I have dream attacks every single day.

If you have any real dealings with them I would like to talk to you.

Yes, they are real. Much to my surprise.

Thank you

Why are you messing with things you do not understand? lol. What did you do?

Eta: I do not fully understand, just saying.

edit on 5-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreatWork

Sometimes... while not intending to mess with anything you end up messing with things.

Seems to happen to those that really want to know, learn and grow. Rarely to those that are contented to keep the status quo and cut themselves off from everything but what they know.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I have found in the past that if you can see past the fun based or rude comments.
Every now and again... you get a lead to more information.
This is a subject that seems to have very little actual information out there about it. At least in english.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
Lots of rude posts. Either you accept his story and offer advice, or move on. What does mocking do?

Anyway OP, try to stay positive. Ive heard people that will call on their guides for help. You may want try a purely spiritual forum website.

More likely to get better responses.

Unfortunately, in general most responses on spiritual forums are.

Repent you are a sinner.
Stop dabbling.
Stop doing something you were born with the ability to do...etc

At least if you are looking via organised religion.

Don't know of any serious sites that encompass all the different views with an open mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Wondering if anyone out there has had any run ins and or dealings with jinni?

I semi accidentally insulted one of the "Princes", if that is what you call the leader of a clan of them.

Now I have dream attacks every single day.

If you have any real dealings with them I would like to talk to you.

Yes, they are real. Much to my surprise.

Thank you

I've heard of Princes being mentioned in the N.T, where it implied that they are strong as their angels, where it even implies that they are higher then Kings/Rulers. There also the Principalities, which are said to be an order of angel's in celestial hierarchy.

Hmmm...maybe stop wishing for things? Let it go bruh, temptation an all that.
edit on 5-8-2019 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   

This is a subject that seems to have very little actual information out there about it. At least in english.

That is why you don't go searching the net for spiritual advice.

You go to people, face to face, who can actually give you real information.

Are you a Muslim? I believe you say you are not and brought up as a Christian.

It matters not really but you use the term Djinn which is a part of Islamic folklore and beliefs.

Its just strange you use a that term instead of demon which would be more fitting for your upbringing.

Have you tried a Mosque or spoken to someone with some more direct knowledge such as a Muslim scholar who can as I said previous either confirm what you semi accidentally did has anything to do with summoning a or interacting with a Djinn or being tormented or blessed by one?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

You completely misunderstood me. Trying to get rid of not wishing for things.

But thanks for the information.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Well, it is a genie.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I have not. It is on my list of things to do.

There is a difference between these things and demons. I already know what demons are like. These were not like them.

guess they could of been Devils but their modus operandi does not lead me to this conclusion.
And some other facts that I have not talked about that lead me to this conclusion.

I did not seek this experience out.

Muslim scholar. That is a very good idea. Don't know why I did not think of that myself right away.

Now to figure out where to find one that would even speak of things.

edit on 5-8-2019 by bwillie because: Needed to be done

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Oh, I did not say they did not try and get me to do that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join