It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Illuminists

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

Triviam and Quadrivium hey? Such amateurs, we Illuminists are masters of over 30 fields of the sciences and natural savants. As we speak, I am designing a large 54 hole world class golf course and surrounding cosmopolitan city of skyscrapers, hotels, cafes, etc to do that, it takes knowledge of mathematics, linguistics, geometry, astronomy, stone-masonry, engineering, architecture, interior design, economics, archaeology, golf, geology, environmentalism, zoology, botany, physics, cosmology, the arts and numerous other fields...

You don't need to be in the Illuminati to do that.

Where did you receive your education?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   

And I replied, to the question saying, all you need to know is, I'm an architect.

And as I’ve replied, I NEED to know more than that and so does Andy. You don’t get to say what I do or don’t need to know.

The rest is more gibberish and REALLY bad grammar.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretService

Home-schooled and in the guild, which has been connected to my family for centuries.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Home-schooled

Well THAT explains the bad English!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Not necessarily, I just speak with an accent, to which the grammar belongs, just as, a highland Scot, from Aberdeenshire or the Hebrides, would speak different grammar, than a man from East London. P.S. You do have to be a member of the Illuminati, to know our craft secrets.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

Not necessarily, I just speak with an accent, to which the grammar belongs, just as, a highland Scot, from Aberdeenshire or the Hebrides, would speak different grammar, than a man from East London. P.S. You do have to be a member of the Illuminati, to know our craft secrets.

You’re wrong, again. Shock!

English grammar is English grammar, no matter which part of Britain you’re from. In other words, it’s used the same way.

You, on the other hand, can barely speak understandable English.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I like you Terry.
Tell me where my Grammar is shocking?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Tell me where my Grammar is shocking?

The lack of fullstops (periods).
The over use of commas.
The running sentences.
Improper use or lack of paragraphs.

Basically, your whole sentence structure makes it near impossible to understand.

Now, why don’t you answer the questions Andy asked? I really need to know!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

Home-schooled and in the guild, which has been connected to my family for centuries.

No offence, but I doubt you'd be able to secure a contract with those credentials. In my opinion, one's ego and the arrogance that typically struggles to be contained, does a great job in itself to alert spectators to fraudulence.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

My overuse of commas was to make up for my lack of full-stops. I felt it balanced it out, plus, why do I overuse commas and have a lack of full-stops, alongside running sentences? Because I am a human Terry, not a school child, and in the human world of normal everyday conversation, people have long, running conversations, therefore, the structure of my post is so as to reflect, what I feel, is normal everyday conservation, which, under observation, seems to show the signs of a lack of full stops, and an overuse of commas. I feel, terry, my use of grammar is correct. Goodbye Terry.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Well I have a contract, I am currently designing a multi-billion dollar golf course, as we speak, over a glass of whiskey.
And it is not ego and arrogance Terry, it is merely me being patient, with an intellectual reject like yourself, who, when faced with a greater intellectual opponent, resorts to immature nitpicking, so as to attempt to hide the fact, he is faced with, as stated, a greater intellectual opponent.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

All of that and what it boils down to is “I type like this because I want to”.

It appears that getting answers to your questions upsets you.

Sooooo.....
When are you going to answer Andys questions? I REALLY need to know the answers!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   

It is not because "I want to", I have giving you legitimate semantic and syntactical reasons for the structure of my posts. Now accept it, or go away.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Well I have a contract, I am currently designing a multi-billion dollar golf course, as we speak, over a glass of whiskey.
And it is not ego and arrogance Terry, it is merely me being patient, with an intellectual reject like yourself, who, when faced with a greater intellectual opponent, resorts to immature nitpicking,so as to attempt to hide the fact, he is faced with, as stated, a greater intellectual opponent.

“Greater intellect”, yet replies to one person and uses the name of the other!

And no, I don’t believe you. All you’ve shown is you know precisely nothing. Anyone can say they’re anything online. It’s proving it that makes the difference.

link   

What is Andy's questions, Terence? You mean, my family name? No. There I've answered it three times, and the same answer stands, i.e "no".

link   

Ok, goodbye Terry, mother will be home soon to give you your bottle.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:57 PM
link   

It is not because "I want to"

Yes it is.

I have giving you legitimate semantic and syntactical reasons for the structure of my posts.

Actually, they weren’t legitimate reasons outside of “because I want to”.

Now accept it, or go away.

More getting upset because someone points out your many MANY errors.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Where did I get upset Terry?
If my posts are giving you that impression it is probably because I am typing faster than my normal relaxed mellow personality, and for that I apologise.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

What is Andy's questions

That should be “What are..” or “What were..” nor “What is..”.

Terence

Who is this person you keep naming? It sure as hell isn't me.

You mean, my family name? No. There I've answered it three times, and the same answer stands, i.e "no".

Your last name is “No”?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Goodbye Terry, I enjoyed the duel. Goodbye and Goodnight.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join