It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Illuminists

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
a reply to: TerryDon79

Goodbye Terence.

Again with getting my name completely wrong. I guess “enlightened one” means “person who can’t get anything right”.

LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

I am not sure, hence the reason I asked you, what do you need to know?

How does anyone know what they need to know in the face not knowing what they don't know? Most would only ask to know what it is they know they don't know. I'm asking you to illuminate us with something that the majority of us don't know we don't know. A demonstration of your wisdom per se.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretService

Well what do you believe about the Illuminati? If you believe it is a global conspiratorial cabal of billionaires, then ask me is it true, the answer is no, that kind of, ask me what you need to know in relation to what you don't know in the face of not knowing what you need to know. All it is is a crafts guild. This is all it is, an ancient Guild, an old version of something like Alesteir Crowley's, Thelema. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Then Terence, change you name from TerryDon79, it suggests your name is Terence
Donald and you where born in 1979.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You should read my threads.
Let's start here (and check the linked threads too):
Secret of 42
Secret of 42 part π

That's just an appetizer though, you should go back at least 6 years and check out most of the stuff I've written.

My work speaks for itself.
And I've only posted 1/5th (or less) of it so far.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Then Terence, change you name from TerryDon79, it suggests your name is Terence
Donald and you where born in 1979.

So much wrong! Enlightened one=can’t get anything right.

Can’t get my name right.
Can’t say when the earliest text reference masonry is, even though you say “you know more about masonry than the Masons”.
Makes up complete BS.
Can’t speak basic English or use basic English grammar.

Enlightened indeed!

LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Are you American Terence? If so then there may be a linguistics misunderstanding between us, because, you would obviously use, and be used to, American Grammar, whereas I, speak, British-Grammar, and from my vantage point, I am speaking. correct grammar.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Are you American Terence? If so then there may be a linguistics misunderstanding between us, because, you would obviously use, and be used to, American Grammar, whereas I, speak, British-Grammar, and from my vantage point, I am speaking. correct grammar.

I’ll reply to this, even though it’s addressed to someone called “Terence”.

I’m British. Your English isn’t British. It’s bad. Very bad. So bad you’d fail an English language exam. Not just get low marks, but full on fail.

We’ll just add that to the list of your fails. LOL

I think I’ve figured it out! You’re 12, so you haven’t been taught English fully yet!
That would explain SO much!
edit on 482019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Then what is your name, and do not lie, you are just upset, you know quite well, I speak correct English, Hiberno-English.
Do not get angry TerryDon79, mother will be home soon to change your nappy.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Well what do you believe about the Illuminati?

This is a good reference:

Proofs of a Conspiracy Against All the Religions of Governments of Europe, Carried On In the Secret Meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati, and Reading Societies, Collected From Good Authorities, by John Robison

Pervasive splinter groups have infiltrated all influential bodies that exist throughout. The Illuminati is/was nothing more than an amalgamation of ideologs attempting to subversively apply their mastery of the trivium and quadrivium.

They have been quite successful.

edit on 4-8-2019 by SecretService because: added author

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Then what is your name, and do not lie

It’s not “Terence” or “Donald”.

you are just upset, you know quite well, I speak correct English

Suuuuuuuuuuure. “Correct English” for who? Someone who doesn’t know English, maybe.

As for my mum? She’s been dead for 9 years, but I’m sure she’ll be home any day now!

Soooooooooo many fails! So “enlightened”!

LOL

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Let's start with your family name and structure of your organization, and your place within such?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretService

The idea that Freemasons, who are aligned to religious organisations, who themselves are a vital part of the legal bar society that includes hospitals, market systems, democratic bodies, prisons, military alliances etc is, it's like saying Kim Jong Un is conspiring against Kim Jong Un.
Triviam and Quadrivium hey? Such amateurs, we Illuminists are masters of over 30 fields of the sciences and natural savants. As we speak, I am designing a large 54 hole world class golf course and surrounding cosmopolitan city of skyscrapers, hotels, cafes, etc to do that, it takes knowledge of mathematics, linguistics, geometry, astronomy, stone-masonry, engineering, architecture, interior design, economics, archaeology, golf, geology, environmentalism, zoology, botany, physics, cosmology, the arts and numerous other fields, what is that, a Septendecupleriviam? We are also quite successful.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No.
Why would I reveal my family name, organisation and position within such said, all you need to know is, I am an architect.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

"I am a member of the Illuminati, what do you need to know?"

Well, you did ask.

If you're not going to provide any meaningful information to support your claim.

There really is no point. LoL

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

And I replied saying, all you need to know is, I am an architect.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

And I replied saying, all you need to know is, I am an architect.

I really need to know the answers to what Andy asked for. Really REALLY need to know.

Really.
edit on 482019 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   

If you tell me your family name, your organisations name and your position, I will consider telling you mine.

P.S. Can you decipher our motto "By calling we are, from beyond we work?"

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If you tell me your family name, your organisations name and your position, I will consider telling you mine.

Why? I’m not the one who made the thread asking “what do you need to know?"

P.S. Can you decipher our motto "By calling we are, from beyond we work?"

“No girls allowed! They have cooties!”

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

And I replied, to the question saying, all you need to know is, I'm an architect.
We are not Masons, we are not a fraternity of brothers who meet on regular occasions with secret handshakes and sayings that we overtly use alongside ceremonial magic, although we do have a handshake to recognise one another, and we're small so it's rarely used, degrees, and acts of ceremonial magic, but they too, are rarely used, we are just a guild, a craftsman guild, an artisans guild, like Rembrandt's workshop, or the Florentine Art Schools, or the Medici Guilds. like a workshop, or a university for the gifted, and, no, not the Xmen, for the intellectually gifted.
If you knew Masonry you would be able to at-least have a guess at what our motto means, we are higher than masonry, our motto is deeply cryptic.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join