It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Order of the Illuminists

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am a member of the Illuminati, what do you need to know? Other than, it is an old craftsman's guild of bespoke crafted goods like furniture, pottery, clothing, jewellery, sculptors etc.
"By calling we are, from beyond we work" Ordo Illuminati O.I.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

I want proof

Tell us a secert handshake or something like that.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Enlightenment does not Work in the Dark ..........

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

We clasp the hand similar to masons, who are more witchcraft, power, politics, and self serving, than craftsmen, and then we turn in shake, so as to symbolise the turning of the key and the opening of the vaults of secrecy, and the cosmos of knowledge, the secrets are not world domination, they are how we make crafted goods, similar to how McDonald's keeps secret its burger sauce, that is all.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Why have you not been banned yet??

That’s what I want to know

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Enlightenment is what has and still does, rid the land of the darkness, and with it, it brings light to the suffering, as it reveals shadows who lurk amidst the alleyways, it was the enlightened ones, the illuminists, who built the great cathedrals and castles and universities of the world, the great fountains, the paintings, the museums and sculptors of the world, gave man/woman his/her mathematics and libraries, his/her furniture his/her clothing, his/her ornamentation, his/her musical instruments and too, the music, of old, which you so love.
"By calling we are, from beyond we work"

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Why would I be banned?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

What is a crafted goods you have made lately?

What about all the Illuminati symbols used in music and hollyweird?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001
We clasp the hand similar to masons, who are more witchcraft, power, politics, and self serving...

You left out spirit cooking, we really, really, really like the spirit cooking.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Well, we are not like the masons, in terms of an established group of people, who meet regularly in halls of ceremonial magic, we are all over the world, we work alone, building crafted good, the Illuminists know who the illuminsts are, currently I am working on a large collection of architectural projects that includes stuff like fine art, ornamentation, sculptors etc. The videos I have added, are not all Illuminists, although they give you a good idea of what an illuminist is. The conspiracies around the Illuminati were created with the building of America and American culture, just as you have Hell's Angels, Metallica, Hollywood, UFOs and Vegas Magic Sows, most conspiracies are fuelled by the complete ignorance of Americans to such things as political science.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

No, spirit cooking is not a topic of our interest, we prefer metaphysics, philosophy, linguistics, art, music, geometry cosmology, astronomy, etc

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

No, spirit cooking is not a topic of our interest...

Well that makes one of us.

...we prefer metaphysics, philosophy, linguistics, art, music, geometry cosmology, astronomy, etc

Looks like you characters borrowed most of those topics directly from Masonry.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I am a member of the Illuminati, what do you need to know? Other than, it is an old craftsman's guild of bespoke crafted goods like furniture, pottery, clothing, jewellery, sculptors etc.
"By calling we are, from beyond we work" Ordo Illuminati O.I.

That is a coincedence...today I watched a docu about a sectret society called the illuminati. This docu is named...wait, let me look it up for you..It is called "Illuminated.The.True.Story.of.the.Illuminati". This is not a society with secrets but a real secret society. The difference being that members will not ever show and tell they are member...no club rings, no public temples where you can walk into..and so on.

Very interesting docu, some serious historians were explaining stuff about its history, workings and the current state of this society. And now that you mention it, all these researchers say the illuminati as in founded by Johann Adam Weishaupt does not exist anymore. And of course you can expect me to ask you...how can you be a member of a society that doesn't exist anymore?

Anyways.. have a look at this. maybe even you can learn a thing or two..three?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I want proof

Tell us a secert handshake or something like that.

Watch the docu I posted..they will give you not one handshake....but a few...just for you.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

She is not Illuminati, Illuminati means Enlightened Ones, what you are being fooled by, are conspiracies fuelled by the military industrial complex, the criminal justice system, and prison complex etc, so as to blind you to secret services activities, the Illuminati you know of Zatara, are bricks in a wall, and a conspiracy, used to fool the gullible, so as to hide the bigger reality, the secret services, and war activities.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hidden Hand was MUCH better....

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Leonardo Davinci existed 200+ years before masonry, he was an illuminist and a polymath, versed in many subjects from painting to mathematics, architecture and astronomy, most illuminists where christian monks writing books by hand, crafting instruments, painting paintings and building cathedrals etc in the dark ages. from the years 300ad to 1400ad.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Masonry has nothing to do with the Illuminati. This is a conspiracy, a misconception and an insult to illuminists, as they are Egyptian, and we are not.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Leonardo Davinci existed 200+ years before masonry...

Incorrect, the Regius Manuscript predates Leonardo and shows Masonic Lodges were already operating in Europe for centuries at that point.

This is like taking candy from a baby which, for point of reference, is my second favorite thing to do after spirit cooking.

edit on 4-8-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Nonsense, craftsman's guilds were operating, as craft lodges, and they had their secrets etc, and yes the power elite of Kings, Popes etc. had their form of what would be called "Masonic thinking" that dates back to ancient Egypt, however, modern Masonry developed with the birth of the British Empire and the beginning of the modern military leading up to modern civilisation, before that, the catholic church and allies throughout Christendom,Coptic and Orthodox Christianity controlled Christianity and Empire, and in that society, craft guilds existed, where the Illuminists have their origins, as highly educated craftsmen and women, the Illuminati, while Masonry sprung out of the witchcraft and control systems of the ruling elite, Masonry has an Order called the Knights Templar but they have very little to do with the original Knights Templar, just as their Illuminati has nothing to do with the original, nor real, Illuminati, secondly Masonry itself, infamous for building bricks and walls for power and oppression, with their square and compass, are themselves, bricks, for the Military and the Architects.
edit on 4-8-2019 by CyberMoses1001 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join