It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kinda A Hint That God And Jesus Were Not Taken by Surprise

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Not taken by surprise that He had to die for the fallen world. Hey, He can be my King, huh? U2?

He had His arms nailed down.....He didn't do it for nothing......when I think of that it goes right strait through me, man....wow

In the translation of the Hebrew .....old Hebrew......meanings of the names in history with the Israelis culture. That's what we got here...

Starting with Adam, which means ...man.....and running down through the son's just 10 generations, and catchin their names in order. I heard this maybe 20 years ago and it's convincing somewhat.....that the Old Testament stuff...tells the New Testament story.

Man, that book, ya know is a Supernatural one.
So Adam had Seth whose name means appointed

His son Enosh signifies mortal or frail.....

Keenan is next under Enosh.....Enoch is in this line up, too......they boys name means sorrow

He was picked on probably for that name so, he named his son rock candy.......no.......Malalalel.......like had not rock candy in your mouth ha ha....means blessed God.......so sorry there, I'll put a lid on the outbursts

Jared...come down

Enoch, I never knew it meant teach....or commence

Methuselah.....his death shall bring

Lamech.....dispersing

Noah......comfort

His story goes.......
Man appointed mortal sorrow the blessed God shall come down, teaching the disparing comfort .

Intelligent design....pulls into the lead, I suppose. It's a magic thing.....reading that book

What cha think?
edit on 4-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Old teaching Dr Meissler still a good one though.

edit on 4-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yes, may I interject....my other thread titled .......extraterrestrial book........claims this now also, that's right, this book is from the beyond, and outside our realm at the same time as hereby being described as from outside our collective frame of reference huh........
edit on 4-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Good mornin g from Texas.,..where are you? My favorite is name of God.......behold the hand, behold the nail......gets me good that one...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
DoDa KS

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Back in 3 hours, I gotta go look for that 800 pound super ugly wild hog....gonna take him out..

Worrieth not I got my XDM in 45acp........hehe

And my artillery that shoots dangerous African game ammo, kiddin about 45acp.....hehe did I mention he has 8 inch bristles on his snout that look they'd hurt ya! Be back....

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yeah, it sounds almost be design, truly amazing

Never gets old

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I find your threads fascinating, I have no idea what they are about but they seem as if they are very profound.

S&F for the workout my brain is going to get trying to decipher what your talking about

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

yeah they seem to be coming thick and fast, either he's had an uncontrollable awakening, or too much caffeine an no sleep, or some other substance.

What value do you put on incoherence?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Good mornin g from Texas.,..where are you? My favorite is name of God.......behold the hand, behold the nail......gets me good that one...

You seem to have a good grasp of the biblical nuance. Why the need for a trinity?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The way in which 'truth' is presented is quite telling.

What is the difference between the man speaking perceived truths outright versus the man speaking perceived truths through riddles and more questions?

Who is the first man impacting and who is the second man impacting?

I find inspiration in your posts.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:20 PM
link   

The drivel of a sick mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

yeah they seem to be coming thick and fast, either he's had an uncontrollable awakening, or too much caffeine an no sleep, or some other substance.

What value do you put on incoherence?

I GOTTA do better...I will......true about caffeine....

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

You seem to have a good grasp of the biblical nuance. Why the need for a trinity?

And is the Holy Spirit a fine looking blonde....like I read somewhere out of dogma

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yet, God seemed quite qobsmacked when He blurted out to Adam and Eve, "Who told you you were naked?!" Or am I reading too much into it?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   

You Christians are fkin funny, the Jews killed Jesus and yet you assss kissing slaves worship the Jews!

Here's something to entertain!

edit on 4-8-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The trinity is needed because.
1 In the mouth of 2 or three witness my word is establish.
duet 19:15 and 2nd Corinth 13:1.
It is a concept of the witness.
We are a reflection of that concept the triune person. 1 thess 5:23a

A very good book written on this subject is the Spiritual Man by Watchman Nee

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

You Christians are fkin funny, the Jews killed Jesus and yet you assss kissing slaves worship the Jews!

Here's something to entertain!/quote]

The Jews did not kill Jesus. He laid His life down and He took it back up. The Jews could no more kill Jesus than you or I could.
edit on 4-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: formatting

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

No offence - but dont fall for the seeing fulfilment everywhere. Is the word self referential? Or aiming for an outcome that was foretold.

We see that from Zionists and some US zealots who want to build the Temple on the Dome of The Rock. Great way to bring on WW3

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Self fulfiling prophecies are so meh
And there are many zealots who talk about re building the Temple on the Dome Of The Rock - great way to bring on WW3

Curious.... Why are you about the only member that I cant click on profile and see your other posts but get a....

Not Found - The requested URL /forum/mem/GBP/JPY&list=posts was not found on this server

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join