It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusual Lights In The Sky, 08/03/2018 Cincinnati, OH - Many Witness Videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Well, at least if there ever is a mass UFO sighting we're sure going to get a ton of videos. I think there are a few more on Twitter.

edit on 4-8-2019 by spf33 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2019 by spf33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I believe this has already been posted
And written off as a military parachute exercise

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Parachuters.
On the 3rd video, you posted at around the 1:@6 mark, you can see a planes nav lights flashing just before the jumpers flare-up.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Ah. I just searched the first page of Aliens and UFOs for "ohio" and didn't see anything. Here or on another forum?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I checked the event calendar for the greater Cincinnati area. I couldn’t find any mention of skydivers anywhere .

I’m normally a wet blanket on these . But with multiple angles from multiple locations at different times . I’m going to wait this one out .

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The sixth video’s drop down said the event happened about 9:20 PM

The international space station was visible from Cincinnati at 9:26 with a four minute window .

I’ve watched the ISS on many occasions and can’t fathom how it would appear as it did in the videos.

But that’s one hell of a coincidence if not.

ISS
edit on 4-8-2019 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: spf33

Ah. I just searched the first page of Aliens and UFOs for "ohio" and didn't see anything. Here or on another forum?

Here. (I would not get caught drunk on any other forum)
I believe our esteemed member Zaphod kicked in on that thread .
Anything military , trust Zaphod.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Where I can’t find it ?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
UFO = "Unidentified Flying Object"

Example:

B2 bomber whizzes over the skies of South Sudan, a country in Sub-Saharan Africa where most of the population have never seen anything like this aircraft. Many folks scream "UFO" and are certain something spooky is going on. A UFO has just flown over South Sudan.

But it's just a B2 Bomber. No aliens. No extraterrestrial invasion. Just an unidentified flying object - unidentified, that is, by the local population.

edit on 4-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Aug 4 2019 by Jbird because: bbcode

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Cincinnati has become a major cargo hub for Amazon Prime Air. My guess is the lights are commercial freighters. Have you ever been to Louisville, KY and watch the arrival and departure of a fleet of UPS aircraft? Lights from approaching planes as far as the eye can see.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
It was a performance by Team Fastrax Parachute Display Team

This performance was dedicated to US Army Golden Knights performer MSG Corey Hood

www.facebook.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
very cool. very phoenix-lights-ish. very not skydivers.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The flashing red lights tell me this is not a legit UFO

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
very cool. very phoenix-lights-ish. very not skydivers.

Yes, so very, very much skydivers.

This footage shot from multiple angles is a perfect example of how some people can be deceived by pyro skydivers. Factor in that the footage is also filmed from distance.

This was the event that the people filming were witnessing.

Team Fastrax Facebook page

Also see their Twitter

Team Fastrax Twitter
edit on 4/8/2019 by tommyjo because: Additional info added

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

Where I can’t find it ?

All I remember is that it was about a week ago ?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hmmm, the lights seem to travel too far horizontally in one of the videos for skydivers, and interesting that they look like that one video of one of the Phoenix Lights sightings. Not the mile wide black chevron seen earlier in the evening, but the strip of lights and a single light off to one side.

Maybe para-gliders or ultralights?

I'm doubting true unknowns, unless a few of the lights were, like the triangle, and then the PTB dropped flares to cover it up, like in Phoenix? Heh.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Sorry, they're just skydivers. It even says so in one of the videos. It was a jump in honor of Corey Hood. He was a Golden Knight that died after a collision at the Chicago Air & Water Show in August of 2015. He collided with another jumper and was knocked unconscious. He impacted a high rise, and was pronounced dead the next day.
edit on 8/4/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
As I alluded to in the OP, cool to see people keeping their eyes in the sky, whipping out cell phones to record something unexpected and unknown and then not being hesitant to use the ability to instantly share their videos with the word.

So interesting to see all the different angles and the differences in how each of the cameras captured the unfolding situation.

Also amazing that just a few guys in LED ribbon'ed suits can appear so prominent in the sky.

Does Team Fastrack usually cause such a UFO stir when they jump?

I live in Chicago, but I can't say I remember that guy crashing.

Died doing what he loved, I guess.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: spf33

There are a few teams that jump at night. It's not really that common though. Most shows end well before sunset, but there are a few that have evening shows.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

The guy that linked the Facebook page told me everything. I searched events. I didn’t search bar activities. I would not of made that mistake when I was younger . 😆

I know right where the back porch saloon is .

Got my butt kicked there when I was in my 20s . 🤕

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join