It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just had a deja vu moment while reading an ATS thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I was reading the thread started by Chickensalad about how ATS is a Trump echo chamber and I could swear that two of the posts I remember from at least a year ago. They are from today August 3, 2019. I had to look at the date because like I said I could swear I read the exact posts around a year ago. I have had these types of deja vu before. Just strange.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: feldercarb
I was reading the thread started by Chickensalad about how ATS is a Trump echo chamber and I could swear that two of the posts I remember from at least a year ago. They are from today August 3, 2019. I had to look at the date because like I said I could swear I read the exact posts around a year ago. I have had these types of deja vu before. Just strange.

Your tinfoil helmet may be loose. They stretch, and need adjustment from time to time...

I resize mine at least twice a year...
edit on 3-8-2019 by madmac5150 because: Admit it... we all wear them...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: feldercarb

How crazy because I just had Deja Vu about an hour ago while reading a thread.

Hmmmm. How strange that we both experienced it at roughly the same time.

I remember specifically too, it was extremely strange to experience this!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

By the way I rarely experience Deja Vu, it's quite uncommon.
Maybe once a year or less?

So as you might imagine this experience tonight for me was pretty powerful and confusing.

Hey, I wonder if there was a cosmic event that caused us both to experience it? Like some form of electromagnetic event or whatever??

Can I ask where you are at currently? At least a general area?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
It's a literal echo chamber in here, just took a year to bounce off the wall and back

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Here is what chickensalad said:

"Yes, call the other side deplorable.

I'm pretty sure both extremist sides (including the sites squaters) are missing the point.

It's the new ATS.
Clowns."

then Gallop responded with:

"It really isn't a surprise, when every other medium for communication is bloody well banning or stifling anyone who says anything favourable towards Trump.

Geee silly, go figure..."

I just felt like they must have said the same thing a year ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I live in Southern part of St. Louis County Missouri.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:55 PM
link   

That's really far away from where I'm at in west Texas currently.
Hmmmm.

I think it's funny that we both experienced this at a very similar time frame and that I am here talking to you about it currently. Deja Vu isn't exactly a common topic, it pops up occasionally but it's still somewhat rare.

So I dunno what to think. It's a weird incident.
Not sure if I believe in unconnected coincidences anymore though.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Well another funny thing that happened to me is that I was reading some psychic predictions for 2019 and beyond yesterday. I was reading a psychic predictions and thinking this person is not very good. Most of the prediction had not happened. The person had predicted something about El Paso but attributed it to El Paso California. Then today was the shooting at the Walmart in El Paso and I am going "Huh". Well I guess the psychic got one right.

Strange.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   

The word "silly" did it 😎🚬

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Shhhh, be vewy vewy quiet...

I'm hunting time chickensawads.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I will add, i find it bizarre that I've recently been experiencing an inordinate number of stupidly mad coincidences and 'glitches, for want of a better word, and as soon as I opened this thread, felt something odd...

Then read it.. yep, reality has clocked. We're all now unscripted. No more fate to make sense of things, just randomness, noticeable chaotic randomness..

edit on 4-8-2019 by gallop because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop
I will add, i find it bizarre that I've recently been experiencing an inordinate number of stupidly mad coincidences and 'glitches, for want of a better word, and as soon as I opened this thread, felt something odd...

Then read it.. yep, reality has clocked. We're all now unscripted. No more fate to make sense of things, just randomness, noticeable chaotic randomness..

Well if Fate doesn't apply anymore, is that our Fate?

So there's always Fate no matter what happens.
It always reduces in it's favor, you cannot escape!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Interesting...

I have many deja Vu, the last one not too long ago and it had something to do with an ATS thread and the feeling of a lost purse...

I don't remember the thread. But I lost my purse a week ago. got it back with all it's Money, this never happened in all the years living in a economically wealthy country, and I have lost many purses...

Thanks for sharing!

ETA
Now I live in an economically poor country...

No Clue
edit on 4/8/2019 by NoClue because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: gallop

Well if Fate doesn't apply anymore, is that our Fate?

So there's always Fate no matter what happens.
It always reduces in it's favor, you cannot escape!

What was written is no more. You now have FREE WILL!! The book of life has run out of pages, we can now scribble on the walls of our future, unhindered by Miss, spanking us with that really long hard ruler under the blackboard.

There is no more "Alas, it is my fate..." but instead now there is "Sod that, I'm going to throw away my lucrative yet oh so stressful career on Wall Street, and become an artist!!".

So go, go my little Jackal Buzzard... go and soar with the Flying Beatles!!

top topics

join