It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass shootings madnesss...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

Mass murderers become idols of deranged people. A lot of deranged people in America.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Have we confirmed which chapters of AntiFa these latest shooters are members of?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
We live in a society where every dollar one makes today is worth less tomorrow. According to the U.S. constitution, congress is supposed to regulate/maintain the weights & measures of money (gold & silver). Congress has not upheld this responsibility since 1913 when the Federal Reserve bank was established which is not federal & has no reserves. The 2nd amendment has also been ignored & state/local goverment's have many illegal laws in direct violation of the 2nd amendment. Whenever these cases go to the supreme court, the 2nd amendment usually does prevail, thankfully. On top of these 2 issues many of our constitutional rights are also being violated, including privacy/property rights & our right to due-process. Many unconstitutional alphabet agencies exist, which presume an individual's guilt in direct violation of the U.S. constitution. This includes the IRS, FBI, CIA & NSA plus many more. The only legit government agency is the Sectet Service, who is also in charge of customs/immigration & counterfeiting investigations. The military or militias are supposed to be in charge of protecting our borders in accordance with the U.S. constitution.

In 1913 the Federal Reserve Bank was created, which is owned/operated by the private big banks. A fed member named Prescott Bush helped fund Nazi Germany & Hitler's rise to power. Another Nazi funder (owned German corporate stocks) named Franklin D. Roosevelt suspended our constitution in 1933 through emergency war powers, known as the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). Today. The U.S. has been in continuous war since 1933. If the wars ever stop the U.S. constitution will be reinstated & the unconstitutional alphabet agencies which presume an individual's guilt will be eliminated.

In 1971 Nixon took us off the Gold Standard, with a promise that we'd return to it. Since 1971 the U.S. dollar has lost @ 95% of its value. Before we went off the Gold Standard it only took one head of a household's income to raise a family, now it takes 2 incomes to raise a family. This has increased the ongoing wealth gap between the rich/poor and has also destroyed the traditional family. Prices continue to go up while wages remain the same & government is seen as the new father figure to many single parent households. Imo, this in combination with psycotropic drugs & the loss of traditional morals (religious values) is what's causing all these mass shootings. Imo, the only way to stop these shootings is to restore our constitutional republic, restore free markets (every market is manipulated right now) & restore moral values (Judeo-Christian religious values).

www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

Exactly. There's something more in the US (and it probably happened/has been happening a long time ago, not in the last 20 years or so) that makes it relatively common.

Indeed.

Every group can have a retardation.

A substantial part of American individuals socialization from childhood consists of
"We are freedom! We are the best! Our way is the right way!".

Now in the broad sense of democracy and freedom this serves the nation very well in allowing for progression in science, trade and education etc.
However, every grouping can have a retardation.
These killers act with no fear of moral repercussion as they have a heightened sense of this "I am right" social construct.

The commonality between a young white American male terrorizing and a religious extremist terrorizing is that both have the same heightened sense of their position is right. Loneliness is not the reason religious terrorist groups or the lone white male gunman do this.
An Islamic terrorist could not be radicalized if they did not have this relatively normal tribal concept "I am right" as part of their formative socialization's. The same applies to the young American male who also was raised with a slightly heightened version of this concept, which the killers for whatever reason heighten further in the extreme.

Being evil does not mean you are mentally ill. One is considered evil by the rejecting of socially acceptable moral codes. But in this instance of evil their "our way is right" code of societal understanding taught to them as a child was a social norm that WASN'T rejected, rather they hyped/heightened it.

Here on ATS and on all social media you see just about everyone start immediately barking their "I am right" position on gun control or the mentally ill, not taking a breath to utter a prayer for Martha or John or Karim or Meghan who were killed, or for their kids who have no mum or the father is waiting in the hospital room pacing to hear if a doctor can save his kid.

Sadly, we are so desensitized that you even see people in this thread being titillated at the thought of the killer being a 'poster boy' of the tribe who is in opposition to them in politics, religion etc. I have seen people posting this for years within 2 mins of a active shooter news break they are researching how to prove "this guy is with them not us". He belongs to their "wrong way of thinking" not "our right way of thinking".

We all in society mostly are on the normal social markers. But these killers do this no matter what their politics, or religion is, but because they have a extreme hyped up sense of their socialized norm 'what I think is right.'
And so in answer to your question, I think this happens more here in the US as this relatively normal nationalistic social concept is slightly, but noticeably more hyped here than in other free democratic countries (but hey every country has it's crap problems!).
It provides the foundations from which an extremist will further hype their misguided sense of infallibility.

edit on 4-8-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   
251 Mass Shootings in 215 days, according to: www.usatoday.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Sadly, we are so desensitized that you even see people in this thread being titillated at the thought of the killer being a 'poster boy' of the tribe who is in opposition to them in politics, religion etc. I have seen people posting this for years within 2 mins of a active shooter news break they are researching how to prove "this guy is with them not us". He belongs to their "wrong way of thinking" not "our right way of thinking".

That's one thing I noticed since I joined ATS, 15 years ago, and started contacting people from the US instead of relying on what I saw in the news, movies and TV shows, people in the US act as if there are only two options for every thing: politics, religion, even race. They act as if things have to be simple so they can choose a side without having to do some work to get informed about all the possibilities, and that's why they are easily manipulated.

Another thing I noticed on ATS was the frequency people here use the word "hate", specially in sentences like "they hate us", as if they are in constant need of an enemy to feel they have a purpose in life.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The article shows the alarming epidemic that is taking hold since the late nineties. There were instances since 1891 but not anywhere this to make it comparable to this growing disease on American society we are experiencing.

I also suspect the incremental number of shootings coincides timeline wise with the disconnection from society that the internet allows. Social interactions via the web allow for radicalization of an individual who thinks they have the right to murder on masse as there is no "real" repercussions to the social interactions they have. They can also gravitate to echo chambers that heighten this socialization concept I mentioned earlier of "I am right:"

Life on the internet is not real. The thoughts we project virtually don't provide for a humans growth via healthy interactions. It allows them to stay quiet and hidden and gives them a channel to find justifications for their fractured thoughts.

Then there are the ones that snap because of anger issues at work and family etc who have ease of access to weapons.

There is no single reason for mass shooters terrorizing us.
We cant give a blanket reason for all instances, but we can hang out heads and weep for those poor victims.
Too many. There are just too many of them.

I actually think there is demonic forces at play that easily access and prey upon the feeble. But that is for another thread maybe after another shooting.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Then there are the ones that snap because of anger issues at work and family etc who have ease of access to weapons.

Don't forget the people that have mental problems that go untreated and, sometimes, unnoticed, until they start shooting because they "don't like Mondays".

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

It's the " Deep State " at it Again . These Events have been a Pattern over the Last 10 Years . PSYOP 101 .

It could be less planned then what we might think. Social media is driving this most likely and not in a PSYOPs way. If you go back 30 years how did extremest find each other? How did people that were not extremest but could be converted actually hook up with those that might convert? How did people with evil thoughts link up with groups of people with the same to feed off each other to end up with some horrendous action as a result?

The answer is they typically didn't. Gangs have been successful back in the old analog world because of the natural social contact they enjoy that helps them to do all this physically. For groups like the KKK they had only marches, rallies and maybe leaflets passed hand to hand or put on doors, pretty damn limited by today's standards.

Today you can have 10 evil people in ten different parts of the country and they can find each other very quickly with endless group talk...

Add in we have algorithms that "help you". They learn what you like and then keep pushing that. If you are moderate liberal it learns that and pushes everything liberal at you in your searches unless you want to go 10,000 pages deep. Soon you see just one side of every story or debate. Then we have AI that is called Friend or Foe and what it does is determines what you are and pushes even more to you based on its logic. So we take that moderate liberal and they only see liberal viewpoints and then they see extreme "friend" liberal view points while seeing everything written negative against Conservatives "Foe". Over a period of time they get retooled from being a moderate to an extremist thinking the right is totally insane. They get divorces, stop talking to their life long friends and disavow family and make new friends..extremest friends. Rinse and repeat for a moderate Conservative.

Now take a person that is slightly unhinged, maybe not in a really bad way but throw them into this same mix and you get a 21 years old that wants to kill 100 people.

edit on 4-8-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yes, people are petrified that the terrorist is on their side of the fight....
Or are titillated when they think the terrorist is on the other teams side.....

It is neither. It doesn't matter what their religion or politics are, but to many people it does seem to matter as politicizing murderers is the 'new black'.

These killers are on neither 'side' of politics or religious belief, they are like a disease, a sickness that deviates from the healthy norm.
That's where we're at

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

Don't forget the people that have mental problems that go untreated and, sometimes, unnoticed, until they start shooting because they "don't like Mondays".

Yes mental health issues is a reason, but not the only reason.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Back in the day Walmart actually sold similar weapons used in these shootings. I remember seeing them. But back in the day this kind of thing didn't happen either. The thing that has changed is these young men and their lack of value for human life.

This kind of stuff didn't happen because young boys had positive role model's/father's and proper outlets for their angst and energy. As a society we are failings them.

"Masculinity" is now looked at negatively by many groups. Mainly in academic and media circles. By trying to remove masculinity from these young boys you inadvertently create toxic masculinity. The same drive that makes us run into war is the same drive that makes us run into a burning building to save strangers.

Until we actually address this fundamental problem with how we raise, parent, and educate children this will only get worse.

On a side note more people were killed this weekend in Chicago by gun violence than in both shootings combined.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

I have always said we have let down our young males.
The highest suicide rate is with them, and that ratio can't be disassociated from their high number as mass shooters.
Disenfranchisement adversely affects them.

Masculinity is in the eye of the beholder, for some it is 'I am a protector' for another it is 'he will always protect me' for others it is 'I will dominate her' etc.
Is it disenfranchisement from their culturally appointed masculine codes or disenfranchisement from them their perceived understanding of masculinity ? I don't know the answer to that.

You are spot on about us needing a nurturing family environment that provides the fundamentals for healthy respect for self and others.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
7 wounded in drive-by mass shooting in Chicago. The madness is getting sickening

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: muzzleflash

The shooter is still alive.
why don't you go give him a hug.

I'd rather give you a big giant hug Sillyolme.

And I'm not just saying that, I honestly genuinely would.

Don't let all this negativity get to you, let the Light within you push it all away.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

/hugs Muzzle

You are one of the good ones!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Goedhardt

Alex Warned about this type of thing . Why do you Think they want to Silence him ?

tv.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s

/hugs Muzzle

You are one of the good ones!

Thank you!!
Hugs to you too 0zzymand0s!!!

Wooohooo!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Goedhardt

I just cannot get a grip of what I am going at... Can anyone understand what I am trying to say...

Yes I understand what you are trying to say. It's a horrific thing to see or read about people dieing needlessly.

Howerver we must remember that people die needlessly every day. In pools; in car accidents; from preventable diseases... the list goes on and on.

Yes our society, social media, politicians, news and extra are sensationalizing shooting deaths very heavily and so it is perfectly reasonable that people are overly scared or upset about these deaths over the others; but we must resist this fear and deal with the issue as it is not as the boogey man some are making it out to be in order to secure money and power. Only then will we have the clear sightedness to actually correct what ever it might be that needs correcting.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

a reply to: JAY1980

I have always said we have let down our young males.
The highest suicide rate is with them, and that ratio can't be disassociated from their high number as mass shooters.

It's truly amazing how quickly people can turn from rational people to people who are capable of doing the unthinkable.

I use to watch the news and see stories about, for example, a mother who draws her kids in car and thought how evil that person must have been. Who could kill their own children if it where not for some unimaginable evil? Or a man who murders his estranged wife over a custody battle; How could anyone want their kids that badly that they would rip their mother away from them? Must be all about ego and narcissism nothing more, right? Or what about people who commit suicide and leave their families in devastation and in many cases destitute; How selfish they must be.

But than I personally went through some dark times of my own. And as you sit in despair day after day and endless night after needless night you start to get some crazy thoughts. Thoughts that scare you to or core as you try desperately to push them out of your mind. Most of us who find ourselves in these places are successful at pushing these thoughts away; maybe its because we cling to a religious belief or maybe we find the strength in a family member or friend... or maybe its because we just don't have the fortitude to given into the fantasy. But with 7.5 billion people on this globe its not hard to accept that not everyone is going to be successful in defeating their demons.

This truth doesn't at all absolve these people who commit unthinkable crimes; they are always responsible for their own actions. But it does put into perspective the root cause of these crimes and where we must look as a society if we want to mitigate them. If we given into this peritanucal belief of good and evil and divorce ourselves from these people who commit these crimes, because we are good and they are evil, than we will never fix the root causes that lead to these crimes because we will have already succumbed to the easy out ... "they are evil"... and than we don't actually have to fix anything.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join