It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Disney owns Fox what means for MCU multiverse...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Now that Disney owns Fox every property of Fox is own by Disney now, they can use them has they please.

Marvel have already put the next phase of MCU móvies and the one i am excited about its Dr. Strange in the multiverse of madness.

This will be the first terror movie of Marvel and i think dr strange will be lost or Jumping from one universe to another, and because its a terror movie it opens up a lot cameos, what if one of this cameos its in a universe where Predators and Aliens exist???. Maybe in a small cameo could be done AND i love predator and Aliens franchise but we all know right now both franchise has been bad at the box office lately. This could be a nice "welcome" for this franchises to the Disney universe.

Another one that could make a cameo or more indeep in this movie Its Marvel zombies.

So for me it would be a win win Situation for predator and Aliens franchise and Disney if they appear in a cameo or some form and they enter nicely in the terror territory.

What do you think? And what other franchise could appear in a cameo now that Disney and Fox are united???

Post your ideas!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:21 PM
link   
The only idea that matters:

They have bought every single piece back, and/or made appropriate partnerships so they can do one thing that matters.

The MCU...

Can make...

Secret Wars.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexDJ

I can see this being a problem some day with Disney. Microsoft was too big until the Gov't pared them down for various reasons, now it seems rampant with big Corporations. The age of company mergers among giants, will likely end in one massive one eyed cyclops people can no longer trust.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I was upset when Disney got hold of Star Wars and it turned out to be worse than I feared.
Other than Rogue One the Disney Star Wars movies have been a disgrace, to be fair the prequels by Lucas himself also sucked ass but Disney delivered the killing blow to that franchise.

I am not worried about the MCU going to Disney as it can’t get any worse than the SJW pandering crap that has been pushed out by Marvel recently.
In fact there’s a chance they could improve it if they keep the personality politics out of it but I’m not holding my breath

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

It will now be know as the gillette universe....
Get woke, go broke...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

there is so much that they can do. So many characters that can be made into shows or movies.

Personally I'd like to see them do a Strikeforce: Morituri movie.

Strikeforce: Morituri

edit on 3-8-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Secret wars probably Will be Made thats no brainer for Marvel and Disney.

What i am saying Is that other Fox properties could make good cameos for enter in small form,

Of couse X-Men and fantastic 4 Will be too on marvels universe they just need Time to put them inn.

But my idea its that More franchises could enter MCU in the multiverse in a small form and give them a boost they need And make a woow factor like predator and Aliens that last móvies bomb and are now probably in a clóset for the Time being.

Who remembers predator 2 movie and seeing the alien skull in the predator ship , nobody expected that and was a woow factor on that time.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Let me see ... Dr. Strange is one of the last straight white males left in the MCU, so he'll go multiverse hopping and come back a genderqueer yellow dragonkin in the body of a 5-year-old Polynesian girl.

You know because diversity!
edit on 3-8-2019 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Hahaha probably now that Thor Will be female then yes your theory Is good, i have a better one, now that stan lee has left us AND probably His cameo was god or the one above all and its gone who doesnt say the next cameo if there Is one of stan Will be female AND stan female wants the ladies to rule the mcu, man had His chance but look what happen they almost destroy the entire mcu vía the infinity Stones , ladies can prove they can do better so this is a new mcu theory!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Dunno what MCU is

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hombero

Then why would you bother commenting?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

This will be the first terror movie of Marvel and i think dr strange will be lost or Jumping from one universe to another, and because its a terror movie it opens up a lot cameos, what if one of this cameos its in a universe where Predators and Aliens exist???.

Horror, not terror.

Its said to be MCUs first Horror story.

Aliens and Predator are not a part of Marvel comics or stories.

What the deal is when they bought Fox is that Marvel can now use the characters that Fox had the rights to like Xmen, F4 etc.

What do you think? And what other franchise could appear in a cameo now that Disney and Fox are united???

In MCU movies?

only marvel based characters.

Now that its said the be Marvel Cinematic Multiverse, its just much easier to bring the X men and other characters in without breaking the original timeline already created by the first 3 phases.

But my idea its that More franchises could enter MCU in the multiverse in a small form and give them a boost they need And make a woow factor like predator and Aliens that last móvies bomb and are now probably in a clóset for the Time being.

Its called the Marvel cinematic universe or multiverse for good reason

Its based on Marvel characters not characters outside of marvel.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Wait what female Thor? They need to get woke and make it a Trans-Thor. Seriously at first I thought this was a joke, then thought about it, and now I am sure this is actually happening.

Stop destroying established characters and create new ones that don't suck.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Just wait, in a few the feminist group will tell you that female thor is canon in the comic books cuz canon is so important.

But they will have no problem with the gender and race swaps in the coming eternals movie that's not canon.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

It's canon in the new PC culture. I looked into it, it's from 2014. It's also temporary, just until the Real Thor comes back.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm just hoping they start a good X-Men series. It could be huge.

posted on Aug, 27 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
They will change every character in the universe Female,
The first movie will be called, Who The # Does That Bitch Think She Is,
It will show the new team meeting. Having a glass of Wine, Crying about their best friends boyfriend being a asshole, Then One of the heroes finds out another suoerhero is wearing a similar outfit to her's that will be the point when the name of the movie is said in the movie "Who The # Does That Bitch Think She Is"
I may be 100% wrong and Homelander from the Boys tv show, Will replace Captain America.

top topics

join