It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's, Naval Air Weapons Station China Lake and the Ridgecrest Earthquakes.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

You are using a letter from two years ago as proof that black triangles have been seen for decades. The problem is that letter is talking about a tabletop demonstration that wouldn't be capable of propelling anything. So, yes, it is a grey area. The Navy appears to be working on EM propulsion, but it's not anything resembling the proof you are claiming it is.

You know, it's funny. If someone comes along and doesn't agree with you, it's proof you're on to something because they're fighting too hard. If they come in and agree, you're still right. And I've even seen threads where people claimed that the fact that certain posters weren't in the thread was proof that they were getting too close and they couldn't say anything. So, apparently no matter what anyone says, you're right.
edit on 8/4/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I see you two going at it hard, phage, violator, gotta say I side with phage. I'm a firm believer in UFOs unlike phage and I suspect like you violator.
What doesn't stand up is your thread, trying to create a tenuous link to a recent earth quake and a patented potential government propulsion system. You have nothing that's remotely hard evidence linking them.

Don't get me wrong I would love it to be true, but u got nothing.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Rhombus101

I don't want to come across like I'm hating on your post man because I'm not, but we need seriously well thought out and researched posts on the ufo subject. Less conjecture, we often have enough difficulties being taken seriously as it is, us being ufo believers.
edit on 4-8-2019 by Rhombus101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

So do you think that the tic tac video (and others) that the Navy released is disinformation?

I haven't seen any evidence that the Navy "released" that video (or "others").

edit on 8/5/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join