It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Really Important to Get This Bible Fact Paul We are under Paul whom is under Jesus

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

There is a reason God put Paul in the Bible...

The Bible was written by humans, not God. The Bible being a human representation of what happened at the time using first, second third and fourth generation stories from other humans, using a human understanding of the events of the time.

Since the first hand accounts were relayed, only the subject matter that was written, (in some cases) hundreds of years later has stood as "Gospel" (pardon the pun).

Bottom line, in my opinion, God did not "Put" Paul in the Bible. Paul probably wrote himself into history as much as possible for his own legacy.

I'm not saying there isn't some good moral advice to live by contained within the book(s). But in reality its a Chinese whispers game played out over thousands of years.

Personally I prefer Old testament butt kicking God anyhow*

Steve Jobs vs Tim Cook

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustJohnny

OR Paul was full of it and fundamentally changed the teachings of Jesus and started a church for converted Romans, not Jews that Jesus would not even have recognized..

Exactly as you say... Paul wrote half the NT..

A GUY WHO NEVER MET JESUS WROTE HALF THE NT?!?!

that is face value insane....

How is that different from anyone else claiming god talked to them?!?

Because of that and other factors I believe the Bok of Mark is the only part of the NT with any real historical value

I am utterly sick of devil's attacking the servant's of Christ, SAUL was a devout and extremely zealous member of the Jewish theocracy, he persecuted and even martyred many Jewish Christians but in spite of this he was a man of Faith and so CHRIST chose to use him, to save him and to send him to bring into the fold the Sheep that were scattered, he is the apostle to the Gentiles and those Gentiles are the branch Grafted on like it or not the devil does not and never will have any claim upon them, though they may be from many nations they are all now REAL JEWS in the sight of God through the blood of Christ but the synagogue of Satan is those Jews whom continue to persecute Christ knowingly - in the sight of God were it MATTERS they are NOT Jews at all even if they were born of lineage that could be traced right back.

As GBY/JPY point's out SAUL met Christ on the road to Damascus were he was on his way to persecute yet more Christian's.
Neither of these video's can do justice to the true story but they try to retell it in way that even a devil whom want's to steal the grace of Christ from the Gentiles can understand, the first takes a bit more artistic liberty but with the best of intent.

The second is about the man whom lay down his life for our Lord and joined the very martyrs he had once persecuted himself and knew they were now his brothers and sisters - his real family in the way and the life and the resurrection.

Do not set yourself against Christ, Against his apostle, Against his grace.

edit on 3-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheResidentAlien

SO YOU do not accept that God can work through MAN, I suppose that would mean you also do not accept that GOD can come be a MAN or manifest his very word in the form of Christ.
BUT HE DID.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Yeah it's the "ads in your face" that are responsible for this crappy post alright.......

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Hy does it have to be a man? I suppose you think its white. Having faith is one thing...believing everything you read as a fact is another.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Hey God is God I believe ascribing either term to God is actually wrong BUT Yeshua came as a Male human being - ok a manifestation of the spirit of God that manifested as a human male so he could have become anything he wanted but chose that form - like He said no one has seen the father (male term) but the Son (male term) and also he pointed out that whom see's the son see's the father, the father is in the son and the son is in the father.
Colour of Skin? what has that got to do with anything here, God is everywhere and he made light itself so what is colour to him just another creation and it is human's that have this whole colour discrimination insanity not God.

As for Gender Equality - "I am the way and the life and the resurrection" - "in the resurrection there is no difference between a man and a woman".

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Just wondering what the consensus is on divine revelations from God and/or Jesus. Seems to me any person can (and has) claimed as much.

"Hey Jesus told me you should drink this Kool-Aid"

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer
Just wondering what the consensus is on divine revelations from God and/or Jesus. Seems to me any person can (and has) claimed as much.

"Hey Jesus told me you should drink this Kool-Aid"

Everyone will be judged for every word that came out of their mouths. Those that claim to be a mouth piece of God will be judged to a higher degree.

I knew a supposed pastor who under the shepherding movement claimed another mans wife was suppose to be married to him. They got a divorce and he married the ex-wife. This person in my opinion has caused the name of Christ to be profaned amongst the heathen. He will have his reward of a millstone around his neck.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Theres threads on formatting on ATS - at least correct your errors so you dont attribute your bits to my words,

Not cool

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join