It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Really Important to Get This Bible Fact Paul We are under Paul whom is under Jesus

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Both left AND right? Anyway....that aint no fact neither.

It will be and if you have any sence at that time you will bow a knee and you will confess or you chose the alternative.
edit on 3-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: gramer

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Starr, but Scripture says the cows and horses will call God's glory....in human language much less will all hit a knee

Did you know David the giant slayer and Moses....fell on their friggin faces ......I will, betcha...if it's all true, anyone would be overcome, we can't picture in our mind....agree there with ya! Buddy...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Im not trying to diss your thread.....i have faith...was born and raised a freewill baptist. I just dont see any facts. Ergo why its called a faith. One can quote the entire bible but in the end peeps were writing about jeezus 80 years after the fact.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Is that a fact.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Oh man....you talking Wilbur!!!! I loved that tv show. But it werent real....fact.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Oh man....you talking Wilbur!!!! I loved that tv show. But it werent real....fact.
yep, but when I talk to the horses, I see in their eyes they know some of the English language and my dogs, oh, that group of longhorns in the backyard for mowing.....that big one communicates with me big time...he he....hey....watch the horns...

Wish we had angus for beef....longhorns are a little tough
edit on 3-8-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I got this tomato plant i talk to when things are tough so i feel ya. The pepper plant is a butthole though....we dont speak except in terse tones.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Im not trying to diss your thread.....i have faith...was born and raised a freewill baptist. I just dont see any facts. Ergo why its called a faith. One can quote the entire bible but in the end peeps were writing about jeezus 80 years after the fact.

Cool the different dispensations.....Jesus said He only came for the house of Israel, then sent His men out to the Jewish and said...do not even go to Samaritans....half Jew and half christian....but then God showed Peter the sheet...

The message was all are now made clean, eat what ya want....don't bug the other guy

Then THREE TIMES....showed Peter....3 times , man....

Then the next dispensing method was Grace till the rapture.....then back to sacrifices for 7 years

Grace, Grace only but yes we will be repentant.....but we can't be sinless...Paul sinned, said he was witnessing a war in his head.....rom7

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

For all have sinned and come up short. But you telling me a murderer, and someone who masturbates in a mcdonalds bathroom are going to the same fate? There is no level of sin after all.

Anyway...peeps cant give me facts...never could. It boils own to faith. Ya got it or ya dont. Aint no facts in that collection of fairytales.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   

In my mind and spirit it is, just as the prophetic word of the bible is a fact and a prophesy at the same time. A fact that the prophetic word was fulfilled and that it will be fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Tomato plants do too love us humans....just no eyes to see what their thinking. That's how a horse gets trained, someone has to be tite with it. God made horses suppose it's true....

we get horses with wings at Armageddon where we be alongside Jesus....I was going to try and make brothers of as many of the soldiers surrounding Israel.....Scripture says we will stomp them like ashes......Will I have time to call one of em brother and see if he'll hop up on my white winged horse,idk

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Ok....give me an example? And guessing about the future aint no fact. Thats like weather peeps predicting a bad hurricane season every year and being wrong for eight years til one hit then going TOLD YA! That dont count.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Wait....sounds like you are describing lord of the rings. That was a cool horse/bird...but the eagles would have put the smackdown on it.

And the bible talks about jews....you or i aint no jew...so we are screwed cuz we aint the chosen people. Says so in your bible.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Ok....give me an example? And guessing about the future aint no fact. Thats like weather peeps predicting a bad hurricane season every year and being wrong for eight years til one hit then going TOLD YA! That dont count.

All the prophesies in Isiah about the coming messiah.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   

No work of any sort now is needed....for salvation. Paul's mysteries......6 of em......from before the world was..

Paul or Saul Romes agent preached lies, James taught salvation by works.

Hows that date of the rapture of yours going, didn't you say it would happen in July?

LOL

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Funny how there were no witness's to that event - Just Paul lying again to claim authority.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

I can discern Spirits...

Yours is way up there....honored old buddy

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

No work of any sort now is needed....for salvation. Paul's mysteries......6 of em......from before the world was..
Paul or Saul Romes agent preached lies, James taught salvation by works.

How did the thief on the cross have salvation, he did no works?

edit on 3-8-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: formatting

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Name ONE that has come true. Must be one thing. Cant do it can ya? Gotta go with the "future" bizness. I get it dont wanna commit.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Name ONE that has come true. Must be one thing. Cant do it can ya? Gotta go with the "future" bizness. I get it dont wanna commit.

To believe the prophetic word of what has not been fulfilled one must look at the prophetic word that has been fulfilled and I gave that example of the book of Isiah concerning the messiah. The book of Danial lays out prophetic time line for the rebuilding of Jerusalem.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join