It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Area 51: What would happen if you really tried to ‘storm’ top secret US military base?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Referring to my previous point...they will be out in force the military as a deterrent if it doesn’t work to kill maim if anyone so much as lifts their arms behind their back... ET would of been covered in microbes and EMF radiation that we are not used too so it’s not as fairytale as that in reality.. that’s why they won’t just land and telepathically
say hi to us all.

CE5s though yes..

edit on 3-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

No one is getting anywhere near the base. One road in will be blockaded miles from the base and Mr. & Mrs. American citizen are not going to attempt to drive past a military vehicle.
If this even gets off the ground. ( when is this supposed to take place? Has it already?) There wont be a shot fired.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 57ORM1IV

Referring to my previous point...they will be out in force the military as a deterrent if it doesn’t work to kill maim if anyone so much as lifts their arms behind their back... ET would of been covered in microbes and EMF radiation that we are not used too so it’s not as fairytale as that in reality.. that’s why they won’t just land and telepathically
say hi to us all.

CE5s though yes..

Ummmmm...Mmmmmm-kay

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Heard of those microwave crowd dispersal units that make you throw up from like a mile away?

I'd bet a couple of Ben Franklins that there are enough of these units around there to take out a couple of million people.

www.rt.com...

Fred..

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Well then - Hazmat suits... bullet proof ones

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's interesting, I get the impression that some of these jokers think you can just drive anywhere in the desert. Like the roads don't matter somehow?

Can you drive through sagebrush and the like? Yes, but they ain't gonna' do it for very long, and they certainly ain't gonna' do it in some Avis rental car! Sagebrush, pinion pine and mesquite is some rough stuff to drive through, and it ain't real nice on a vehicle either, not even a well built 4x4.

People aren't just going to be blazing a new trail out across the desert, like they think they might be.

edit on 8/3/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

One road in will be blockaded miles from the base and Mr. & Mrs. American citizen are not going to attempt to drive past a military vehicle.

Never under estimate what stupid can do. I imagine the military will not.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   
pretty sure their warning isn't about using lethal force and is more about the fact that area 51 was originally a place where nuclear weapons were tested, and there's probably remnants of chemical weapons too, detonated bombs and live bomb runs with various classified aircraft probably happen regularly too.

more a warning so people don't get themselves killed rather than a threat, maybe people foolish enough to actually go past the gate and enter the actual facility might get shot, but others just crossing the fence would just get arrested for trespassing.

many might realize it's a joke but i bet that at least a few hundred idiot's might actually do it despite it being a joke, sometimes trolling is irresponsible and can easily get out of hand, eventually the law is going to start cracking down on trolls when one of these jokes goes too far and gets people killed. when that happens, saying "its just trolling" won't cut it anymore and people will be forced to take responsibility for their words.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: namehere

They never tested nuclear weapons at Area 51 proper. The weapons testing area is actually south west of Area 51 at the Nevada Test Site.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
The base is in the fricken middle of nowhere.
Absolutely no facilities like drinking water or sewers.
Now drop a million people in that situation.

Anyone remember Woodstock?
Similar conditions with nowhere near that many people. And that wasnt in a desert.

They aren't going to have to shoot people.

They'll block the road at a point that makes it impassable to vehicle traffic. Then they'll wait six miles from there waiting to see how many people are in shape, brought enough water, and still want to walk down the road. Any groups left will get LRAD'ed. And they'll simply arrest any of the braver stragglers walking through off the road because the entire area has motion-sensors and cameras in addition to the frequent helicopter patrols, which will no doubt be busy. They'd be picking fools out of the scrub brush for two days probably. None of them are getting anywhere near the actual base.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

One of two things, one, you would die, or two, you would fine the Base empty.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: confederatenation

I agree, not to mention the irradiating yourself if you did get on lower levels of the base.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

say hi to us all.

CE5s though yes..

Really? Would they? You don’t think they might be more intelligent than that? Greys are biological robots in effect created in sterile conditions. Mind you, they are only the vehicles - the drones

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

say hi to us all.

CE5s though yes..

Really? Would they? You don’t think they might be more intelligent than that? Greys are biological robots in effect created in sterile conditions. Mind you, they are only the vehicles - the drones

I've certainly heard the story, but I have never taken it as proven. How do you know they are biological robots? How do you know they were created in sterile conditions? Not to pick on you exclusively. The person you are replying to has an equally fanciful story.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   
If a million plus gathered to invade Area 51 it would be a media circus there would be a significant display of opposition
by a military presence and someone addressing the masses. The crowd would be left feeling foolish for believing anything extraterrestrial could be the cause for secrecy. Perhaps there would be a glimpse of a black project that is over due for disclosure or some offering to satisfy public curiosity...
But long ago steps have been already made to ensure that even if a million could actually make their way onto the base those secrets would still be safe anyway... The tech used to protect that which is held in secret is just as alien as what may well be being hid...
edit on 3-8-2019 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I'm not here to play cat and mouse all day.

I concede to your viewpoint because I don't have time to convert you to mine.

Agreement is not necessary for my concession, and I refuse to stay neutral in an argument.

I now agree with your viewpoint and will utilize it against others.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
As soon as the local police got wind of people wanting to storm Area 51, they would restrict access to the main road. That would cause 99.9% of the people to give up trying to storm it. If anyone does manage to get close, they will be arrested.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

"What officer? Me? No. I'm going to the music festival."

-naruto runs-

Ok, you're right, to a point. The point being.

Rachel Nevada's population is 54.

They are going to have to ship some police in. Local Police are not dealing with this.
Please see www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

I'm not here to play cat and mouse all day. I concede to your viewpoint because I don't have time to convert you to mine. Agreement is not necessary for my concession, and I refuse to stay neutral in an argument. I now agree with your viewpoint and will utilize it against others.

I don't understand your answer. I asked you why you stated 200,000 people NEED to invade area 51. It's a fairly straightforward question. Can you answer it?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 11:35 PM
link   

To apply public pressure for the government to focus its resources on cleaning the mess up. With about three generations of black projects with a top secret alien species, what could go wrong?

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join