It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Storm Area 51 (By The Numbers - How Many Actually Going + Updates)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I'm making this thread not exclusively for discussion, but for quantitative information involving this event.

In that regard, it differs from most of these threads.
Please don't get off topic, I'm not a mod, but there are plenty of joke threads already.

This one is about the evidence and population volumes.

As of August 3, 2019 (Today)
The Facebook group "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us" has
2,000,000 (2 Million) RSVP'd users as "Going"
1,400,000 (1.4 Million) listed as "Interested"

The nearby city to the area in question for the event "Rachel, Nevada" had a population of 54 people, during the 2010 census.
If only 1 out 10,000 people who are RSVP'd to go, actually show up, Rachel, Nevada will be visited, by over 200 people.

Nearest lodging accommodations to Rachel, Nevada that I am currently aware of, are available in "Alamo, Nevada"
Alamo Nevada had a population of 1080 people, during the 2010 census. It is slightly more equipped to handle this influx, than Rachel.

Unfortunately, Alamo is 50 miles from Rachel, Nevada.

On top of that, I have just searched through all of the listed motels and hotels in Alamo Nevada for September 20th.
There were only 6 rooms available, over September 20th. These were not individual rooms. These last 6 rooms were suites that were Queen and King rooms. (Today is August 3rd)

So... Almost 2 months out, only 6 suite rooms available all the way out to 50 miles away.

By this information, it is reasonable to extrapolate this.
We are guaranteed to see, at minimum, HUNDREDS of people physically "attending" the Area 51 Storm Event.
Nearby lodging and hotels selling out, is tangible evidence that this is true.

Are there any insiders from the airline booking and/or car rental service industry here? Can anyone from those industries offer insight into any numbers or fluctuations for the area there?

My next update to this thread, will be checking into "nearby" car services, and seeing how many vehicles that I can find, as booked up for the 20th nearby.

This may have started as a joke, but it is obvious now. There WILL be boots on the ground.
edit on 3-8-2019 by Archivalist because: grammadicool

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

Is anyone bringing ATVs, Pick-Ups, Dirt bikes? That would be the way to storm Area 51. It should be interesting if it happens. I hope it does.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I live in a suburb of Vegas and know many people that work in the industries that you are interested in getting some information about.
I will contact them and try to get that info for you.
I’ll check back in later. Like much later as I will be really busy till around midnight here.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I’m not going, they won’t get past the lead doors there to protect us and other worldly beings from each other...

i.e Radiation, Bacteria

m.youtube.com...
edit on 3-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Attacking a military facility? Hope they have enough body bags.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ummm...it'd be pretty funny watching 2 million idiots crying out in unison...

Don't tase me bro...

That'd be worth the price of the popcorn...

YouSir

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Yeah, maybe for the whole of America beyond if any diesease breaks out from the bowels of that place.. there’s no xenomorphs but there’s nasty bugs (bacteria) in there... Not to mention the radiation which every being omits in their EMF but when you come for another planet that can cause problems as it’s not a level we are used to.
edit on 3-8-2019 by 57ORM1IV because: Extra Info

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Remember the California laser tag from above....oooohh ouch.....they'll have their triangle craft ....COLD COCK YA....I'm goin then.....ok

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Oh, Gary.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
We should be using this as a training video...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...it'd be pretty funny watching 2 million idiots crying out in unison...

Don't tase me bro...

That'd be worth the price of the popcorn...

YouSir

Exactly. How dare filthy crap like us have a right to know what they are doing. All hail authoritarian leaders! They know what is best and fear keeps me in check, do not attempt to fight them, it is futile! /s

edit on 3-8-2019 by TheGreatWork because: (no reason given)

Sorry I have to add this in. Your a psychopath to wish that your corrupt gov would waste 2 million of your fellow slaves.
Cheers brother.

Over something each of us has a right to know.

new topics

top topics

join