It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter banned me without warning or explanation on the night of the #CNNDemDebates.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Is that a gunshot in between your laughing faces?

What code are you sending?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

This is a joke to you?

It's funny?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Another reason people should simply stop using twitter.
Twitter would literally ban you and censor for the wrong think even if if what you wrote wasn't racist or whatever.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

💥Exposure💥To..💥

💥:The💥Sun💥Burn:💥

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 12:06 AM
link   

edit on 5-8-2019 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
If you are trying to find The God ? Get off Twitter which is a self serving ego generator and get high !

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
When using Twitter, if your stance on things isn't facing whichever direction the (current) liberal winds are blowing, they're more than happy to abide in banning you.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Wait until the elections get closer...I have a friend who works as a engineer and he says they are working hard to surpress conservative principles with these crazy programs.

Very weird and sketchy stuff

These tech giants got too big too fast and need to be a public held company

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Omg

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 05:50 PM
link   
For those saying you've been banned from Twitter/Facebook... Ya'll need to really look into Mastodon for your Twitter, and Diaspora for your Facebook. For those Trump fans out there.. GAB is basically a forked version of Mastodon. These services are federated and totally unplugged from those looking to make a profit out of your information. If your tired of Youtube, there's the alternative Peertube which uses P2P bittorrent to cast your videos.

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Update:

So, I went back on pretty much as myself (slight variation on my real name) and in 8 short days I grew my followers to 2500 everyone was putting me on trains. Then, when I made some comments they didn't like - they banned me again!

I'm taking it as a blessing, but I do miss not having my finger on the pulse of what's happening in terms of news, trends, what everyone's talking and thinking about.

That said, I may consider other platforms like Parler & Mastadon where I can get enjoy some freedom and continuity since Twitter just locks you right out of your account or suspends you (same diff) without any explanation, and for which any appeal doesn't even elicit a response.

I'm not crying the blues this time however. I LOVE that twitter hates me and my distinct "voice" especially when I might make a bit of a breakthrough or grab attention in certain circles - so down comes the axe! It's hilarious and they give themselves away in the process. Betray their own bias, their fears & anxieties.

So F twitter!

That they keep doing this to 1000's of people and make black lists, etc. suggests to me that they're going to be in for a rude awakening very soon, same with Google & Facebook.

The Trump Admin DOJ are about to launch a massive Anti-Trust investigation & legal challenge to the tech giants, particularly in the lead up to 2020.

I love how everything is up in the air and kind of out of control and that they are actually losing their power, their influence and their brands, all three - Twitter, Facebook & Google & their affiliates.

People will invariably be drawn to new and better platforms, and at some point soon, it wouldn't surprise me to witness a sea change, say if Donald Trump were to switch platforms while the anti-Trust investigation is under way or some such thing ie: whistleblowers that are coming forward to sound the alarm bells.

They can't stop an idea whose time has come, no matter the censorship, the backlash, the faux outrage, etc.

So in a way I feel vindicated and liberated as a result of this last banning without explanation by Twitter, and there are so many posting far worse things than anything I might have said that's for sure.

What I've learned from all this, is that the WORD is very powerful. So much so that it scares, frightens and outrages the "PTB" who are actually all the wrong type of people who if they had their way would eventually implement some sort of credit score like in China where a million people can't buy a plane ticket.

I'm very optimistic!

Best regards,

Ankh

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: typicalaimster
For those saying you've been banned from Twitter/Facebook... Ya'll need to really look into Mastodon for your Twitter, and Diaspora for your Facebook. For those Trump fans out there.. GAB is basically a forked version of Mastodon. These services are federated and totally unplugged from those looking to make a profit out of your information. If your tired of Youtube, there's the alternative Peertube which uses P2P bittorrent to cast your videos.

Isn't Parler the go to for a Twitter replacement? That's where everyone seemed to be going and setting up mirror accounts.

I do not wish to go to Gab don't like what I've heard about that "culture".

Diaspora for Facebook. Sounds interesting.

So what do you think, Parler or Mastadon, and why?

posted on Aug, 21 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
If you are trying to find The God ? Get off Twitter which is a self serving ego generator and get high !

Good advice. It was sucking up a LOT of my attention and I'd become an addict, twice.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join