It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidences that occur when drunk

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
The "Spirit" world often finds me listening to these three songs:

From watching the songs, just wondering if the word "black" has recently entered your life in some way or another.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Right about my 3rd pop my girlfriend calls to make sure I'm not drinking per her rules.
no matter what time it may be, as if she has a hidden camera... its an uncanny coincidence...lol.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ok...i am totally snashed right now....and...well.....i got nuthin. Dont care bout nuthin...cept the next brew.

I am staring at the moon tho contemplating pink floyd....and ozzzy.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Every time got drunk: woke-up the next day with no money, faulty memory, and not drunk anymore ?

Might be some kind of a conspiracy...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Example: whilst merry, what 3 songs in a random pick plays that sums up what the member is thinking about at that very moment in time.

lol, when I get on piss my choice of music always follows a clear pattern.

Generally, I always start off with some feel good classic rock... like something like this.

But then I get all morbid and start pondering where I'm at in life... so end up listening to something like this.

But then I become extremely angry & bitter and totally spark back up... which evidiblely always leads to playing eminem full blast till I pass out on the couch.

... But that's just me.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: billxam
Normally when I'm drunk I'm too drunk to notice coincidences because, after all, I'm a professional. Although last night I did notice that Naked and Afraid was on at the same time as Castaway.

In that case, when you are next drunk, see if either of them occur again. If they do then the spirit world is trying to give you a hint about something coming down the pipe.

Come on man, Naked and Afraid is always on on some channel somewhere. Unless it's Naked and Afraid XL. That requires far more intake of adult beverages. Again, I am a professional so I'm never drunk which implies a less serious approach to the entire activity.

Of course, Castaway and Naked and Afraid are both on on demand so I'm sure I can replicate the event using various entertainment electronics.

I'll let you know in as I'm celebrating; the sun went down.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

You know, I generally end up on Eminem as well actually. Also some older Tech N9ne, Worldwide Choppers is certainly a go to, some old Busta Rhymes, stuff like that.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I've seen multiple people fall down and not spilled their drink. One guy did a header down a flight of stairs and not a drop spilled.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Will give it a try, Friday is "Mancave night" for me and the "Spirits" tend to speak before bedtime

Peace

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lr103
Right about my 3rd pop my girlfriend calls to make sure I'm not drinking per her rules.
no matter what time it may be, as if she has a hidden camera... its an uncanny coincidence...lol.

Well scientists beleve that this entire untire Universe in connected in some way and truths (feelings) are messaged to others via instant photon transfers.

Similar to a mother instantly knowing that their child has just endured a bad experience.

So your girlfriend "sensed" you in a merry mood and gave you a call to wipe the smile off your face.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Ok...i am totally snashed right now....and...well.....i got nuthin. Dont care bout nuthin...cept the next brew.

I am staring at the moon tho contemplating pink floyd....and ozzzy.

Hmmm. Dark Side of the Moon (Pink Floyd) and Ozzzy. Maybe aliens from the Dark Side do not want you to be in a merry mood.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: XXXN3O
Will give it a try, Friday is "Mancave night" for me and the "Spirits" tend to speak before bedtime

Peace

"Calvin Harris and Rag and bone man" lyrics
I noticed from the video that the actors are dressed in Red, yellow, blue, gray, black.

Lyrics - "I am, I am, I am, I am, I am, I am a giant"

In the (Repheim) prison - ley lines along the dusty razor sharp skin flake ground are red, interception points (stone circles) are vertical yellow lines and the entire matrix grid in the sky are blue lines, which is shown in multiple Internet pictures under the title "Images of Ley Line Matrix" from bing.com/images. The sky is black and the land is gray dust.
If he is a giant (in spiritual form), i wonder if he already stands in the Lake of Fire, up to his left foot, sinistrous side, Achilles Heal and his right foot is on one of the many red sandy islands.

Human League - Wheels - circles - "calling out the promised land"
Circles could link to the wheel of life or 4 seasons that is devoted to Azazel.

Kool & the Gang - Summer Madness
Madness = war.

The problem is - many - if not all popular songs are either devoted to fallen angels or what they are doing to turn this world into what they believe is perfect - similar to the days of Atlantis before God dropped an ocean on their heads.

i hope your final sentence of "peace" is true - but it is not, not if Summer Madness in the Northern Hemisphere is about to take place throughout the Middle-East.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I experienced a crazy coincidence the last time I got superduper drunk.

My friend Eric and I went to a bar and we made friends with this young woman who was sitting by herself... it turned out she shared my name. Then much later that night, we found out we were born on the same day and month. Weird right? But also, I think she's the first girl I ever kissed... she had the softest lips, she was so female and so soft and so beautiful, so different from a man.

It was a semi wild ride with my new friends that night, other coincidences arose, just not as giant as her... she's on my instagram now and off of a comment she made on one of my recent art posts, I asked about her bday because some people said she must've been lying. But it's there on my instagram now, she's sticking to her story. We have the same birthday and name and she's the first girl I ever kissed. What are the chances?!!!

Does this mean that I am really a lesbian, spiritually?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
My friend Eric and I went to a bar and we made friends with this young woman who was sitting by herself... it turned out she shared my name. Then much later that night, we found out we were born on the same day and month. Weird right? But also, I think she's the first girl I ever kissed... she had the softest lips, she was so female and so soft and so beautiful, so different from a man.

It was a semi wild ride with my new friends that night, other coincidences arose, just not as giant as her... she's on my instagram now and off of a comment she made on one of my recent art posts, I asked about her bday because some people said she must've been lying. But it's there on my instagram now, she's sticking to her story. We have the same birthday and name and she's the first girl I ever kissed. What are the chances?!!!

Does this mean that I am really a lesbian, spiritually?

Bare with me - i am currently happy on Vodka right now with Russian MKUltra viewers cackling from Siberia, playing "Dominion / Mother Russia" by "Sisters of Mercy" i am sure......

Was your friend random or placed there to provoke your response ?
Everything happens for a reason; so was it random or did your higher self spirit want this contact to occur ?

Via Law of Attraction - what is stopping your spirit from jumping into an alternate reality where your deepest desire becomes actual reality. She could of even been a "Succubus".

she's the first girl I ever kissed. What are the chances?!!!

Chances or REASON. Why did it occur ?
What spiritual conclusions had you reached before this event occurred ?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I felt like it was a test.

Maybe somebody wants to know what I'd do in certain situations.

I didn't do anything I would feel ashamed of or super guilty about, so that's good.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

But also, I think she's the first girl I ever kissed... she had the softest lips, she was so female and so soft and so beautiful, so different from a man.

Pics or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Lol. I don’t have a pic but I do have a witness, my friend Eric. Who also made out with her. We were all succubuses and incubuses.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I felt like it was a test.

Maybe somebody wants to know what I'd do in certain situations.

I didn't do anything I would feel ashamed of or super guilty about, so that's good.

Everyday, us mortals on this planet, are being tested. Especially via dreams where certain scenarios are played out and we are indeed tested for them to view our reactions.

Certain people are being tested even further by coming into contact with succubus and incubuses.

If the next day, everything continued as normal, then you passed your test and moved onto the next stage; similar to leveling up via a ladder in a Snakes-n-Ladders board game.

Follow the feelings in your heart or gut feeling. Your soul is often your best guide to follow.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot
The "Spirit" world often finds me listening to these three songs:

From watching the songs, just wondering if the word "black" has recently entered your life in some way or another.

Hh, heh, heh...

You said, "entered!"

heh heh heh

top topics

<< 1   >>

join