It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar Body Language and Verbal Queues

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Spacespider

The documents they supposedly let him read, like the ones talking about Zeta Reticuli and how they manipulated human genetics could be disinfo planted (to help figure out who leaked info).

They even talked about how that information was unsubstantiated and how it could be disinfo.

I thought that specific information was strange because it goes back to the Betty/Barney Hill abduction case and the starmap that people spent countless hours trying to authenticate. It's an odd connection and I'm not really sure what to make of it.

It is more or less accepted as fact that government departments involved with the UFO matter is infiltrating civil organisations reseaching the UFO question. These departments are also manipulating people to get disinfo into the public. One good example of that is the Richard Doty and Paul Bennewitz story. I will not go much deeper into what happened between those two men but it will show how serious and far the US government is willing to go.

With this example it will not surprise me if Bob Lazar has been chosen very caryfully for such a government "project". The way Lazar had been recruited to study the USA most secretive and valuable technology is also remarkable. Like you I believe Lazar is telling the truth..like he himself believes is telling the truth. But you never know what "they" allowed him to see....and to blabber about to the rest of the world.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

So you are saying he's a disinfo agent who is knowingly lying to the public and you are disregarding the youtube video and polygraph data over 3 decades?

I'm saying that IMO he is an intelligence operative that was tasked with releasing this story (why is up to debate) and that his claims contain both elements of truth and disinformation.This is the reason why the UFO community is so polarized about Lazar.Because there is stuff that validates his story and stuff that invalidates his story.This is by design IMO.

About the polygraph tests I'm sure you know that intelligence agents are trained to beat it.They are also trained about body language.Also beating the polygraph is a lot easier to do when some of what you are talking about is true.I'm convinced that he was taken to 51 and S-4 or an S-4 like installation and shown various UFO related stuff to help him sell his story.

Do you think the government actually has an ET (extraterrestrial or extratemporal) craft or is this false information also?

Yes,I do think that some UFO technology is in human hands,most likely corporate hands not government.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Rhombus101

Were these fat contracts post area 51? After he had left? If so that puts a large question mark over him for me. Why would they send him work if he broke his silence. I believe in UFOs, but find Bob difficult to read. If he did see these craft for real and he's not a dissinfo agent, surely they would have silenced him.

Yes,years after.Amazing that nobody talks about this.He is well taken care of.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

This is one of the most illogical arguments out there regarding Lazar. The deployment of disinformation occurs after a preceding event. Not before the event. The purpose of disinformation is to redirect initial perception to a false and controlled perception. You don't keep a top secret program secret by preemptively leaking information about said program and then play the disinfo card at a later date claiming it was a disinfo program to begin with. It literally contradicts the entire purpose of security measures on black programs.

I'm not an expert but I think that disinformation is not always used post factum like you say.For example let's say that you are planning a big operation at Site A that may be hard to hide from the public.In this case you might want to put out a fake story to misdirect the public's attention to Site B.This may be one of the reasons why Lazar was brought out,to get the UFO community's attention focused on Area 51 when the real action was happening somewhere else,who knows.Another example of preemptive disinfo,ironically,is given by Lazar himself.He claims that the security people would sometimes put small pieces of disinformation,that was specific to each individual,in their personal briefing documents so that in the event of a leak they would be able to trace it back to the source.

The actual disinformation regarding Lazar is claiming he was a disinfo agent whose purpose was to leak this info.

I did not say he was a "disinfo agent" but an "intelligence operative" who's story contains both real and fake information.Why all of this was released is open to interpretation.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I thought we had already stipulated that Bob Lazar does not show the normal cues of dissembling?

He may not be a violent psychopath but he shows some characteristics, lack of affect, knows that the best way to be believed is to make eye contact.

This gentleman on the video if not trained and trained carefully and not using the clustering of three is just adding to the confusion.

Bob Lazar is not relating a true story, no matter what he believes. Face the facts. There is no way to reverse engineer a device from even 30 years back in our past. How can we 'reverse engineer' alien technology. Think with your brains, not with your desires for there to be a 'fantastical universe' out there as they show us on TV or in Movies.

No matter how you dissect it, and there are lots of mistakes in this tale, it's not worth your time, trust me. There are many instances of people who have convinced people, scientists, doctors, and even deception researchers from the guy in the Fifty-Minute Hour book by Robert Lindner, to the Leonardo DiCaprio movie (Catch Me If You Can). There are a LOT more of these convincing-tale telling folks if you google it.

We WANT to believe, remember that first. Above all be Skeptical.

No aliens = no story.
HTH

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Weaponize your curiosity and watch. 😂
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-8-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Bob Lazar American Hero and hero to all humanity.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: crayzeed
My question is , If they came from Zeta Reticuli were was their sustenance kept (as according to Bob there were 3 levels and no toilet facilities).

Various options come to mind. Firstly, the Zeta Reticuli story could be a fabrication by the folks that hired Lazar. Perhaps, as was suggested here, as a way to find out who leaked the story if it ever came out. It's weird anyhow that anybody would give Lazar this information. How would knowing the origin of the disk help an engineer in any way?

But if they are not from ZR, from where else? Well, given that the entities that have been reported look a danged lot like humans (2 legs, 2 arms, head, mouth, eyes etc.) and they even use seats (like humans do), I guess they simply are native here. This also explains how they got here: they were / are here all along. Perhaps in underground or undersea (or both) facilities. Perhaps they live inside caves on our moon.

This also explains why there are no toilets, sleeping facilities or whatever: there is no need for them. Do you have a toilet or bed in your car? No, because you'll only spend a short time in it.

Another option is that the disks are merely scout ships, and there are bigger ships (including the ZR version of a bathroom) that these scout ships originate from.

ETA: oh, and of course there is the option they are merely robots (bio-robots?) that do not produce excrements. Or similar to plants, that do not either.

When I heard the way the interior of the craft was described, I instantly thought of the “furniture” on public transport and government amenities from the 1980s.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Tinel

My understanding is that you assert he is witting in intent as an intelligence op. With my personal knowledge, I say nay. He might be unwitting, however, as stated in the previous post by Zatara..

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

My understanding is that you assert he is witting in intent as an intelligence op. With my personal knowledge, I say nay. He might be unwitting, however, as stated in the previous post by Zatara..

Both theories are plausible but yes,I am of the opinion that Lazar was a witting participant in this operation.The real question for me is why did they do it?Maybe this was part of a larger,gradual,unacknowledged disclosure effort that probably started a long time ago to acclimatize the public with some of what was going on in secret.The MJ-12 documents were released just a few years before Lazar so it's possible they were building up to something big.

In fact Richard Dolan said that according to one of his sources the UFO Control Group was planning to do Disclosure with a big "D" in the early '90s but the plan got scrapped because of the fall of the Soviet Union.Greer also mentioned something similar to this.

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Maverick7

Sorry but your argument is your opinion. I watched his Wednesday evening videos in the desert with his friends. Yep those zig zag things back in 1989. That is a fact. I also saw similar objects in space zig zag in space along with several others back in 2018. That's a fact. Whoever owns these things [toys] has technology that is not commercially available. I also follow Dr. Jacques Vallee:

Jacques VALLEE holds a master's degree in astrophysics from France and a PhD in computer science from Northwestern University, where he served as an associate of Dr. J. Allen Hynek. He is the author of several books about high technology and unidentified phenomena, a subject that first attracted his attention as an astronomer in Paris. While analyzing observations from many parts of the world, Jacques became intrigued by the similarities in patterns between moderrn sightings and historical reports of encounters with flying objects and their occupants in every culture. The result was the seminal book Passport to Magonia, published in 1969. After a career as an information scientist with Stanford Research Institute and the Institute for the Future, where he served as a principal investigator for the groupware project on the Arpanet, the prototype of the Internet, Jacques Vallée co-founded a venture capital firm in Silicon Valley. He lives in San Francisco.

Trust the old goat.
edit on 7-8-2019 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 7-8-2019 by Waterglass because: typos

posted on Aug, 7 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

The same Jacques Vallee who confirms in his book "Forbidden Science 4" that Bob Lazar got rumbled by Robert Bigelow for trying to pass off emuslifier as the mystical stable Element 115...

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

"if you question things deep enough it should start revealing what's most likely - and I'd say it's most likely Lazar is telling the truth."

So you're just going to ignore the bull# he says?

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Bob Lazar isn't even remotely "legit" or "highly credible". He's just a smooth talking phony. Don't get wrong: it's possible that he actually believes his own bull#, and that this may be why he seems so genuine when he talks about his "experiences" at Area 51 (oh, sorry. I meant "S4" in the "underground base storing nine flying saucers"). There are such mental disorders known to clinical psychology, in which a person will be quit normal in their general psychology attributes, but have some localized delusion that they tenaciously believe against all evidence. Or that people invent stories in their minds to cope with trauma or loss. But talk bull# he does, and a lot of it. Perhaps he's just an exceptionally good liar. Maybe he's rehearsed his story so many times that he simply doesn't care that it's fake and the question "Is this actually true?" no longer has any actual moral meaning to him, but he's already sunken his costs and can't back out of it because then he would have to admit that he's lying. Maybe he's a sociopath who started this "aliens at Area 51" myth for the pure # of it, just to see how far he could go at manipulating people's beliefs or to observe how gullible people can be. The UK government actually conducted such a test back in the 70s when they released fake UFO reports to the media and observed the reaction of the general public. It's not hard to imagine that a certain type of individual would be attracted to that type of thing. After all, lots of people have perpetrated hoaxes (the more malicious among them have started religions).

NOTHING he's said is scientifically compelling. Not a single god damned thing. Element 115 was already being talked about in the scientific literature BEFORE he came out with his story, and the properties he ascribes to it have NOT been corroborated by science. Do people really think that he couldn't have simply seen a copy of the scientific journal in which the first articles about it was published? (I though he was a "physicist!" Shouldn't he have some idea of what goes on in his field?) Or that he simply knew that 115 represented a relatively vacant spot on the periodic table, into which he could plug any bull# story he wanted safe in the knowledge that simps would buy into it without a moment of critical thought? His Zeta Reticuli connection is clearly just something he yanked from pop-culture because ZR was already known to a lot of alien visitation believers (btw, Betty Hill wasn't at all a credible witness, and her "star map" has been similarly discredited). What are the chances that ZR, among the millions of star systems in the Milky Way, just HAPPENS to actually be the home of aliens after all, AFTER it had been discredited as the home of the Betty "aliens"? Sorry folks, but Lazar just refurbished ZR to spice up his story. Think about this in a probabilistic manner. What about his story about the explosion resulting from "tampering with an alien engine"? Sorry, but that's also copied, this time from an actual incident - one from 1946 in which some technicians were messing with a plutonium core of an atom bomb and they were exposed to radiation.

I could go on but the point should be clear from these three examples. Lazar has literally nothing to cough up other than recycled memes.

posted on Aug, 11 2019 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Lazar isn't any sort of hero. Not even close, my friend. That's because he's done nothing heroic (unless you consider deceit and fabrication "heroic").

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertDillahubris

You seem to be very bias against Lazar for odd reasons.

How do you explain him taking Lear out to the base and filming the anomalous aircraft ??
He even knew what days to go to film it.

You don't even bother to address this.

We already discussed and address the concern that the info he was given about Zeta was likely disinfo, so you going on about it as some sort of 'clincher' is pretty ridiculous.

Maybe he's a sociopath who started this "aliens at Area 51" myth for the pure # of it

He had video of unexplained aircraft there when he took witnesses with him to show them.
That would be next to impossible to pull off if this was all a giant lie by a sociopath.
He clearly was onto something.

That doesn't mean it was "aliens", even his own story says that they merely "told him" it was of ET origins, which could be disinfo. It could have been Nazi saucer tech for all we know.

I just don't get how you can dismiss all of this so adamantly and totally ignore some of the most compelling pieces of this whole thing. I guess you're suffering a severe case of cognitive dissonance? That would explain why you're so angry and cussing and freakin out like this... (You were so angry and offensive that you even got banned for manners violations.)

edit on 8/12/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/12/2019 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Spacespider

The documents they supposedly let him read, like the ones talking about Zeta Reticuli and how they manipulated human genetics could be disinfo planted (to help figure out who leaked info).

They even talked about how that information was unsubstantiated and how it could be disinfo.

I thought that specific information was strange because it goes back to the Betty/Barney Hill abduction case and the starmap that people spent countless hours trying to authenticate. It's an odd connection and I'm not really sure what to make of it.

With this example it will not surprise me if Bob Lazar has been chosen very caryfully for such a government "project". The way Lazar had been recruited to study the USA most secretive and valuable technology is also remarkable. Like you I believe Lazar is telling the truth..like he himself believes is telling the truth. But you never know what "they" allowed him to see....and to blabber about to the rest of the world.

Exactly.

Just because someone is "telling the truth as they know it" doesn't mean what they are saying is actually "True Reality". The fact he was "told" these things and fed this narrative could be "True", but that doesn't mean they told him the "Truth".

The best disinfo is lies mixed with truth, so they could have given him 75% disinfo and 25% actual legit info, which I think is totally plausible and potentially likely.

Lazar could be an honest guy for the most part - but that doesn't make his info accurate.

All through human history we passed down myths and fables and legends that people honestly and accurate retold, those people were telling the truth that these are the myths they were given - but that doesn't make any of those myths accurate in reality.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Maybe he is telling the truth - Maybe he is lying.

Most people think linear, in black and white. Maybe what we are seeing is a mix of real information diluted with made up elements, like said above. If that would be the case, would be interesting to know how far down the rabbit hole goes. And in the end, what is it meant to lead up to?

Maybe the information itself is what ppl should focus the least on.

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RobertDillahubris

(g)od is spelled with a capital (G), as in God.

and the beat goes on...

posted on Aug, 14 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

There are and were some interesting skeptical views and specific points about Lazar over the last three decades. This video has nothing good to offer, however. It seem more of an Jeremy Corbell hit that sideswipes Lazar.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join