It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Can Create Bigger, Better Worlds Than Your "GOD"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
a reply to: gallop

One thing you heathens never get.

This isn't the perfect world. It's the fallen world.

Just need to read the first few pages of the bible to figure that all out. Kind of the premise. It's a punishment and a fall from grace if you believe the bible. Most probably one to teach you no man will bring true peace to this earth by themselves.

Only problem I have with it is it was controlled by man. Old smelly men that were born of liars.

Stopped reading at "read the Bible".

A collection of fictional texts and guidance texts written and compiled by a bunch of old dudes for various reasons, intentions and motives.

This isn't a "perfect world", right? Then why create it?

Even if our "world" was ever "created", it would hypothetically be the "creation" of a much, much higher species - but to attribute it to "The Deity" (the idea, anyway) is ridiculous and insulting.

In any case, this is all hypothetical. It was all by chance anyway. Doubtful even a Type III or Type IV civilisation was responsible for Earth or mankind...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Larry Niven's concept of a Mega Ring World would be a Better Option . A Continuous Planetary Land Mass Orbiting a Sun . Living Space for Trillions of People .

Good shout.

The possibilities are endless anyhow.

If we, a species barely reaching the Type I classification can theorise and think up these things, it's mind-boggling as to how some folks can attribute what is the equivalent of a middle school level of work to an all-powerful all-everything "Deity"...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

It is a great insult to think our "world" was created by "THE DEITY" (if there even is one!)

why exactly ? If people want to believe that it's their right. if you want to believe in spaceEngine simulations on steam it's your right. Show me some evidence of planets in the same orbit ? I mean SpaceEngine is just a simulator right ? There is a difference in 'we can build' and 'we can simulate'.

pfff even Vladimir Romanyuk knows this...

Scientific theories and conjectures and simulations backed up by empirical knowledge and hypotheses are hardly on the same level as religious texts - texts, might I remind you, were written and compiled by a bunch of old dudes, human dudes. I mean, some of these folks once thought everything revolves around us for crying out loud!
edit on 2-8-2019 by AnakinWayneII because: (no reason given)

<< 1  2   >>

join