It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Can Create Bigger, Better Worlds Than Your "GOD"

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

If we are all feeble, small minded humans please will you reveal what you are to us then, oh great one?

Sounds like you need a walk in the sunshine and a friend.

There's lots of sunshine in Sub Saharan Africa. I'm sure they all love the sunshine there. Like paradise...

Yeah, no.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Welp, better get to work there GOD. We'll be expecting it oh, TOMORROW. K? THX.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Seriously go outside take a deep breath and ask yourself if our situation isn't special. That Battlestar Galactica binge has messed up your brain Dwight

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

We Can Create Bigger, Better Worlds Than Your "GOD"

Nope. We can't.
It's merely a small percentage possibility. Like: really, really small.

You are believing in a story, about an unlikely potentiality: and you come here to mock religious folks, because they believe in a story.

When we dissect the posts from the poster profile, and posting history: we see that there has been nothing but fomenting division, hate, anger and fear in the profile's ATS history.

An interesting article, unfortunately clothed in an ugly dress.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:55 PM
link   

42 is the number of years it took to build David/Solomon's Temple in Jerusalem.

It has great symbolism for numerologists that also believe in the bible and also for Kabbalists.

The problem with the idea is that orbital drift can occur in our Solar system due to external and internal gravitational attractors as it is hardly a closed system then there are other factors such as solar gravitational fluctuations which can occur naturally and add to it the influence of our moon as well, how would the moon's orbiting these earth's interact with one another over time due to gravitation and how rapidly would the system destabilize once it was knocked just a little eschew by rogue influence such as comet and asteroid's and of course the somewhat random amount of new mass added annually due to space dust and meteoric material which rain's down on the earth every year as well as solar wind fluctuation's.

It may look like an easy model but only in a closed perfectly balanced system and that is not the real solar system.

Interesting though and very much like many science fiction novel's and artists have portrayed.

It's also the answer to THE question, what question well you will have to read the Hitch Hikers guide to the Galaxy to answer that.

edit on 1-8-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
No one's out to get you. You aren't the smartest thing in the universe. Stop judging others. Humble your self. It will be ok. You'll find love if you stop getting in your own way.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
It is a great insult to think our "world" was created by "THE DEITY" (if there even is one!)

There it is. You show your true colors.

You are a young and a naive nihilist. It's just too simple to believe everything in our Universe is just patterns of energy moving around according to your precious mathematical representations you hold in such high esteem. If all the movement of energy is just meaningless and random, then it is also meaningless that it is meaningless.

If you want to be a strong nihilist you would show your strength by believing in God in spite of everything. This way you would be proving you are the ultimate nihilist with no regard to any particular belief having any more meaning than any other belief. After all, it's just energy swirling around.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

Best post of the thread.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

We were created by chance....huh....the big bang,

nothing.....suddenly exploded real big like.........get that?

Once I did see Boeing 787....get created when a hurricane blew by a junk yard.....true story....

Did you see god come down and make out of dust, the humans who built the other, more real, one that exists?

No? When people truly cannot see the truth, it's baffles me, and then I see the reason why... god's a hacker. It's doing whatever it wants, and you're just going to make excuses for it.

The OP's premise is that even modern man today can create, theoretically, a better system... yet dear lord, just had to make this one, with cancer and poverty, infant mortality, suffering in innocent old age, and then hide from us leaving behind a select few who warned us to "LOVE HIM, FOR CHRISTS SAKE, JUST LOVE HIM.... Or HE'LL SMITE YOU!!!!!"

pfft...

If you walked into a forest fire would you say "Nice work god. It's warm over here, if I don't get to close to the inferno.. Might even roast me a spud!" or do you go "And to think, it started with a single spark..."

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
So, in the formation of a solar system, how exactly do you expect that much matter to aggregate into not just 2 but 42 different planets on the same orbital plane?

Lets use Jupiter as an example of that much mass in a singular orbit, the result of that would be things like the "Trojans", "Greeks" and "Hildas". It would result in chaos not order in the formation phase, and a single planet about twice the mass of Neptune.

So far there has not been a single instance where two planets have been found to have the same orbit, and there is a reason for that, as the mass of the planets would eventually aggregate. A "Billion" years stable orbit is a blink of the eye when we are talking about orbital mechanics and would only amount to 10% of the projected length of stable orbits we currently have.

This idea is interesting, but it is misguided.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: gallop

One thing you heathens never get.

This isn't the perfect world. It's the fallen world.

Just need to read the first few pages of the bible to figure that all out. Kind of the premise. It's a punishment and a fall from grace if you believe the bible. Most probably one to teach you no man will bring true peace to this earth by themselves.

Only problem I have with it is it was controlled by man. Old smelly men that were born of liars.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Only problem I have with it is it was controlled by man. Old smelly men that were born of liars.

Yup and they wrote the bible. So reading the bible for answers is a fallacy.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   

It is a great insult to think our "world" was created by "THE DEITY" (if there even is one!)

why exactly ? If people want to believe that it's their right. if you want to believe in spaceEngine simulations on steam it's your right. Show me some evidence of planets in the same orbit ? I mean SpaceEngine is just a simulator right ? There is a difference in 'we can build' and 'we can simulate'.

pfff even Vladimir Romanyuk knows this...

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Larry Niven's concept of a Mega Ring World would be a Better Option . A Continuous Planetary Land Mass Orbiting a Sun . Living Space for Trillions of People .

edit on 2-8-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   
When we’ve actually created one, let me know. a reply to: AnakinWayneII

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   
And how many planetary bodies would you need to dismantle to create that? Interesting concept but frankly ridiculous, much like Dyson spheres. a reply to: Zanti Misfit

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Very true but then that is just a poor man's dyson sphere with a lot of the shell missing.

I like the idea of parallel earth's myself, a virtually infinite amount of almost identical earth's upon which humanity never evolved, some with species that no longer exist, some with species that never came into being here and many of them including world's were life never even appeared open to human colonization - or the colonization of other intelligent races that might have appeared on some of those OTHER earth's and because there is virtually an infinite number of them no real reason to come into conflict over space if and when we ever learn to access them.

Then again some greasy oil guy will probably build oil well's there and develop a method to vent our exhaust fumes and dump our waste products there - which may lead to a very strange creature something like a Malon (sorry Star Trek reference) appearing there in the distant future, the Malons are of course a star trek idea of what we might become if we do not get on top of our waste problem and stop polluting our world.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
When we’ve actually created one, let me know. a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Will do.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

Seriously go outside take a deep breath and ask yourself if our situation isn't special. That Battlestar Galactica binge has messed up your brain Dwight

What's "Battlestar Galactica"? Something Hollywood dreamt up - like a bunch of dudes dreaming up "The Old Restatement"?

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

We were created by chance....huh....the big bang,

nothing.....suddenly exploded real big like.........get that?

Once I did see Boeing 787....get created when a hurricane blew by a junk yard.....true story....

Did you see god come down and make out of dust, the humans who built the other, more real, one that exists?

No? When people truly cannot see the truth, it's baffles me, and then I see the reason why... god's a hacker. It's doing whatever it wants, and you're just going to make excuses for it.

The OP's premise is that even modern man today can create, theoretically, a better system... yet dear lord, just had to make this one, with cancer and poverty, infant mortality, suffering in innocent old age, and then hide from us leaving behind a select few who warned us to "LOVE HIM, FOR CHRISTS SAKE, JUST LOVE HIM.... Or HE'LL SMITE YOU!!!!!"

pfft...

If you walked into a forest fire would you say "Nice work god. It's warm over here, if I don't get to close to the inferno.. Might even roast me a spud!" or do you go "And to think, it started with a single spark..."

Well said, bud. 1.7 billion folks living below the poverty line in "The Third World" agree with you as well.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join