It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Disclosure? I doubt it!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

How is it gibberish?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: CyberMoses1001

How is it gibberish?

How is this NOT gibberish?

The United States and the United Nations has extraterrestrial contact with parallel civilisations in the galaxy which are similar to Earth and are part of the architecture of the same military industrial complex, their purpose for attempting to topple the Maduro''s regime, in Venezuela is related to this, as they attempt to extend the military industrial complex worldwide leading to the encircling of Russia-China-Iran in about three hundred years, a phase called Third Egyptian Temple phase, which is related to Israel and it is when the symbolic figurehead of the messiah will arrive, similar to the way Obama is the Black Messiah Juan Guaido is the Venezuelan Obama,

and so on for pages and pages. We're discussing Disclosure here and you're rambling on about the Third Egyptian Temple phase"? How can you be serious? If you want to discuss stuff like that, whatever the hell it is, start your own thread and see what reaction you get, but don't come on here and hijack this thread with this inept piece of garbage.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why are you sad Shuyler?
The Third Egyptian Temple, despite the disinformation disseminated throughout the United States of America, by the christian right in the form of Hagee, Copeland, Olsteen etc. in relation to Israel and the Third Temple, as is supported by the CIA, is a military phase of the military industrial complex and criminal justice system in the future, just as 9/11, Facebook, twitter and Obama was a transition into a new military era, this explains the recent embassy move of the US Embassy in TelAviv to Jerusalem, the divided capital of Israel and Palestine.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Why are you sad Shuyler?
The Third Egyptian Temple, despite the disinformation disseminated throughout the United States of America, by the christian right in the form of Hagee, Copeland, Olsteen etc. in relation to Israel and the Third Temple, as is supported by the CIA, is a military phase of the military industrial complex and criminal justice system in the future, just as 9/11, Facebook, twitter and Obama was a transition into a new military era, this explains the recent embassy move of the US Embassy in TelAviv to Jerusalem, the divided capital of Israel and Palestine.

I am sad because you don't seem to understand that what you wrote is OFF TOPIC. I'm also not convinced it's your material at all because you have no sources.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

It is not, everything I posted is highly relevant to the possibility of full extraterrestrial disclosure.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   

It is not, everything I posted is highly relevant to the possibility of full extraterrestrial disclosure.

It isn't. You are about to get banned for spamming this site with multiple threads on the same topic. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER and stop being such a nuisance. If you have a relevant topic, make it and stop hanging on to other threads. Don't you get it? NOBODY is reading through your crap. Take a look at the responses in all your duplicate threads. You're not exactly winning friends and influencing people here, dude.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Show me the evidence, and explain hat spam is?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: CyberMoses1001

Spam is generally associated to unwanted information. Getting unwanted advertising material in your email is one example of spam. It is tough to squeeze thousands of years of information and many associations into one paragraph. It is easy for people to get lost when trying to process new ideas. Communication is a huge challenge with disclosure.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
There are no ETs, lol.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

That may work for some here, not for the spoon that knows it is a spoon.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Show me the evidence, and explain hat spam is?

Every post you made was spam and rantings of someone who makes me wonder if you are on something. Seriously it's one thing to be passionate about wanting to share "knowledge" but you went in to the realm of ranting and repeating yourself in huge paragraphs.

As for full disclosure...I have a feeling it will be bits here and there that someday will be enough to compile as "Full Disclosure" though I don't think it will be all at once in a lump sum. If you ask me there is plenty out there that can't be explained by "Oh it's swamp gas" or "It's a new ultra top secret high altitude balloon, with an engine....and advanced AI for insane maneuvers....".

I have a feeling that people who aren't afraid to look will find the infomation that is hiding but also have to be careful that the info you find is not...obviously rantings.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join