It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: FBI document warns conspiracy theories are a new domestic terrorism threat

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

originally posted by: filthyphilanthropist

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

A constitutional republic in name only.

In reality it is a fascist state with the government serving industry.
"Definition of fascism
1 often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition" - merriam-Webster

Nope. That's not the United States.

Sadly, in too many ways it IS the United States.
Not even a little. Give me some examples because I don't see it.

True, our nationality is an important part of our overall collective ethos, but that is an important part of any country's cohesiveness. We definitely exalt the individual over nation and race. That's plain as day.

We certainly don't have a centralized autocratic dictatorship. In fact, sometimes it's so divisive that nothing much is accomplished, and it's so decentralized that the central government is split by 3 branches, there are 50 states and some territories that govern in different ways, and each state has countless municipalities that also govern in different ways.

We certainly don't have severe economic and social regimentation. I'm free to earn as much money as I'm willing to work for, strategize the most efficient ways to expand and earn the highest revenues possible, and I'm free to go and do pretty much whatever I want wherever I want whenever I want. I can pray to God the father through the spirit in Jesus name, or I could be silly and practice wicca or be an atheist. I could spend my life focused on football, follow mainstream politics and get involved, live in the national forests (camping indefinitely). I could travel to Colorado and smoke pot, stay in Texas and collect guns, or even take the appropriate steps to lawfully make explosives and blow stuff up in the county for YouTube views if I were at all interested in it which I'm not.

Forcible suppression of opposition. OK, that's beginning to occur more and more often, but it isn't government policy. It's mostly half cocked representatives advocating it and private citizens attempting to enforce it. Otherwise, I'm free to oppose any ideology I wish, and I'm in no way afraid of government action against me for it.

I will concede that modern Democratic leadership and the far left are beginning to demonstrate fascist characteristics more and more, but it still is a stretch to call even then fascist.
edit on 4-8-2019 by filthyphilanthropist because: Typo

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: filthyphilanthropist

Our Supreme Court has declared rights to personhood and speech to corporations.

Our President Eisenhower warned in 1961 of the "undue influence" of the military industrial complex. As we enter our 19th year of perpetual war driven by fraud and deception, with the MIC doing really well, it seems Eisenhower's warning were prescient and spot on.

Congress allows all manner of lobbyists to write the laws that govern corporations and special interests, from pharmaceutical to big oil and the tech industries. And now we find out by way of Cambridge Analytica and more that the perceptions of the voting public are manipulated by technology and companies.

For a start...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Sometimes you can see the writing on the wall..

It's an old play book.

I've warned of this since my first posts on that thread.

The steady posters, don't espouse violent rhetoric, and as far as I know the Cue has never done so either.

But that doesn't stop some person making an account and posting civil war rhetoric or calls for blood. Muddying the already murky water.

Which would be the perfect way to discredit a movement.

And again I'm not a Cue'ster I just find that thread/the phenomena interesting and fascinating on many different levels.

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

What’s concerning to me is the targeting of people who are white and believe in their country. White nationalist. Boy they gonna eat that one up. Talk about a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone saw this yet. Trump has got to get rid of Wray!!!!

Almost one year after he was fired from his top post at FBI, Peter Strzok is back in the building and the FBI’s good graces.

“Strzok is in the (HQ) building all the time,” one FBI insider revealed. “He is taking meetings or part of meetings.”

Wray Welcomes Peter Strzok Back to FBI

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Nothing to see here. Perjury ain't nothing but a thing

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Corporations are private sector. There are many ways that I'm angered by corporate activity, but having the same rights and freedoms as anything or anyone else in the private sector isn't one of them. In fact, that in of itself is a testament to the fact that we don't live in a fascist state. There is no strict regimentation there.

Corporations aren't the only ones from the private sector who draft bills for Congress. The most recent example I'm aware of is a group of high school students drafted a bill that made it all the way through Congress and was signed into law by Trump. To top it off it's a win for government transparency.

All of which are evident of the United States not being fascist.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
ANTIFA is in front of the line for being labeled as a "Terrorist Organization".

CNN says the Dayton, Ohio mass murderer was a devout LEFTY who supported ANTIFA.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
yeah we knew this was coming, just another step to put sites like ATS and others down

I loathe Alex Jones, but we knew when that domino fell it was going to be a chain reaction.

Any justification by the gov to "set precedence"

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Isn't that wonderful! Some high school kids got a bill through Congress!!!

Having not read that wonderful bill, I will bet my last dollar it does not accomplish nearly what bills advanced by Big Pharma and Big Oil have accomplished. I would also bet it doesn't have anywhere near the same result as bills written by ALEC and other such interests have, or even the current bill being promoted by AIPAC which criminalizes First Amendment dissent against Israel.

Who do you suppose advanced our dear old USA Patriot Act? Who brought the bill requiring the government to buy body scanners in airports? Why does the government buy those useless and harmful radiation sources? Who benefits?

Why is government so silent, why is media so silent, regarding the imminent 5G technology that has not been tested?

Sorry sir, your argument is not persuasive.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Nothing to see here. Perjury ain't nothing but a thing

But, then again, what would I know. Sometimes I see what I don't see, and that scares me LOL LOL LOL

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen>>> I should say so. If these shootings and other events occur and people start connecting the dots and blowing the whistle while the MSM pushes a different narrative, the whole deal could be blown.
Imagine if the truth gets out about Bryan Crusius and his ties to the deep state and MK Ultra.

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Imagine? I want everyone yelling it from the rooftops!

posted on Aug, 6 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This is what happens when you are proven correct and a corrupt state seeks to protect itself.

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: SalanderWhy the condescension? What purpose does that serve?

You're talking about business lobbyists and special interest groups, but you only focus the ones that you imagine to support your misconceived notion of fascism. You completely ignore that the biggest spending lobbyist group is the US Chamber of Commerce. The Open Society Policy Center is among the top 10 so far this year and the top 20 last year. There are lobbyist groups that oppose things put out by the special interests you mentioned. They all get things pushed through Congress. Liberal and conservative groups and corporations have tons of sway in Congress, but very few of then actually put the pen to paper. Often, they will be consulted and amendments will be made, but ultimately these lobbyist and special interest groups represent the greater American public. The oil industry employs countless people who are definitely being represented by the lobbyists. Liberal minded and conservative minded people are definitely being represented by these groups, and yes the legislation put out with their input is massive. The Affordable Care Act? Lobbyists and special interests. The Patriot Act? Lobbyists and special interests. Trump's start on prison reform? Lobbyists and special interests.

If we were fascist, then the NRA wouldn't be allowed to exist as it does. If we were fascist, then the Open Society Policy Center DEFINITELY would not exist as a lobbyist group. If we were fascist, then a group of high school students would not be able to get a small bill past Congress and signed by the president especially when it holds government accountable to transparency.

This country is FAR from fascist.
edit on 8-8-2019 by filthyphilanthropist because: Typo

posted on Aug, 8 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think now is a good time as any to say that I love the government and everything that it does and I have believed everything that they have ever told me forever in perpetuity.
Gosh I just love the government so much you guys.
Like big giant bunches.

Seriously government.
Totally love you big time.
Your pal dashen

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Exclusive: FBI documents confirm conspiracy theories that the FBI is the new domestic terrorism threat.

FIFY

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:07 AM
link   
NM
edit on 9-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

The American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC) is not exactly the Chamber of Commerce, but I suspect the membership list of each and both contain many of the same names, and both have the same purpose.

To be clear, I do not oppose commerce and I do not oppose capitalism, but I object when those being regulated end up writing the rules that govern them. Reasonable input is good, but having those being regulated writing the laws that regulate them is a sign of fascism.

Thus your claim that I ignore the Chamber's influence is misplaced.

It doesn't make me feel good or proud to point out the fascism here, but I'm not going to fool myself into thinking we do not have capitalism run amok, a sign of fascism.

You and I agree to disagree.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join