It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore says Michelle obama needs to run

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

Lighten up, it's funny to some of us regardless. She presents herself like a man and shares the same stature and build of a man.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I said a while ago Michelle was their best chance at beating Trump in 2020. It's not like they give a # about qualifications, I mean they did elect Obama.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
a reply to: IAMTAT

Like I said, Michelle Obama isn't a man, your article proves that. It's nonsense.

Au contraire.
The source I posted presents some very interesting evidence to suggest Michele is a man.
Did you not catch the video clip of Barry's Freudian slip saying "Michael and I"?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Like I said, Michelle Obama isn't a man, your article proves that. It's nonsense.

Au contraire.
The source I posted presents some very interesting evidence to suggest Michele is a man.
Did you not catch the video clip of Barry's Freudian slip saying "Michael and I"?

C'mon man. That's not evidence of anything. I can't stand the Obamas but that's about as absurd as the Trump-Russia collusion nonsense.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Au contraire.

C'mon man. That's not evidence of anything. I can't stand the Obamas but that's about as absurd as the Trump-Russia collusion nonsense.

Did you ever introduce your wife with a man's name?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The advantage of another democrat running at this point is that now that they've had time to feel out the things that are definitely a no go, they can have someone else run differentiating themselves from those points.

Effectively, push everyone into stupid extreme policies, then have someone else come along to be the "moderate democratic candidate" effectively cancelling out all the points the others have run on that the right has been focusing on.

Comes out smelling like roses, and leaves the right going... wha?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Michelle Obama needs to run?

Seems to me like a few laps would do Michael Moore some good, too.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah but she's not going to run so we will never know one way or the other am just saying that in my opinion if she was to run against Trump she would probably win. Its a totally hypothetical situation though and one that she herself has said just won't happen.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   
She ain't gonna run unless she's sure she'll win. If hillary didnt beat trump, Michelle can't.

a reply to: Bluntone22

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah but she's not going to run so we will never know one way or the other am just saying that in my opinion if she was to run against Trump she would probably win. Its a totally hypothetical situation though and one that she herself has said just won't happen.

I understand it's hypothetical. I was just wondering why you thought she would win if she ran.

And also, every 4 years we'll see people on both sides claiming they're not going to run, but end up running anyways.

link   
Well my concern is that if she ran and got in she'd just be a puppet, with the office run by those who have a hidden agenda.

She is popular but so is Oprah Winfrey. In fact, Oprah is strong minded enough to NOT be manipulated by others. So I'd vote for her first. At least she'd give a thoughtful pause before going off half-cocked.

link   

Au contraire.

Did you ever make a mistake?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Au contraire.

About whether my wife is a woman?...No.
Have you?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Best OP in a week or more! Well done!

He says the dems will lose the presidential election again if they dont run a "beloved" American like Michelle obama.....

I think you miss a point there. There are, at least, 2 "Americas". There's the "Obama" America that includes the POC, the Leftist White Intelligentsia on the coasts, the befuddled College students and the Millenials; basically the Blue states and all those who herald MLK as their hero.

The other "America" is NASCAR America/fly-over-country/Trump country bible belt types for whom perhaps, Ronald Regan was a hero.

So yea, to Obama's America, she's much loved and indeed I think I saw a couple of polls reporting she's the most popular woman in America today. But remember, those polls are conducted by "Obama's" Democrat MSM propaganda machine and are reporting results garnered from the heart of "Obama's America" because, after all, those are the people who are "informed" and intelligent and live on the East Coast or in Silicon Valley. Those people matter. The rest of us are just tax payers and we're deplorable at that!

Unfortunately this is what our political system has turned into. All flash, no substance. The GOP will have the same problem in 5 years. Who will they run? Anyone have an opinion on this one? The future leadership in this country scares me.

There could be a week long discussion on that. Leadership has no future in the USA.
Truthfully I'd have to state that the 2020 election may well be the last truly "fair" election and it will be very difficult to get it right. If Trump wins purely on the Electoral College, I fully expect Dem outrage to explode across the land and impeachment proceedings will immediately begin.

But if Trump wins and then only by the Electoral College, the Dems will pull out all the stops to terminate either the EC itself or the intent of the EC by way of their popular vote compact. They're very near that as it stands.

What I wonder about is, if Trump loses........will the residents of "Trump Country" view the election as having produced a legitimate result. If not........we may well be in a full blown Constitutional crisis which will, IMHO, coincide with an economic recession.

And that's scary. And what makes it particularly scary is how the Dems will retaliate against the MAGA states and crowd. I suspect they will be gutted economically and that by way of Environmental initiatives. With those initiatives they can simultaneously destroy the farming sector, the energy sector and the manufacturing sectors of the economy. Electricity will necessarily double in price and in many parts of the US, particularly the poorer rural parts of the US, the lights will literally "go out".

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Au contraire.

Have you?

I'm not married. I did accidentally refer to my girlfriend as "my boyfriend" once when talking to some friends. I got a ton of good-natured ribbing for that, but nobody seriously suggested my girlfriend was a man. You know why? They weren't driven to absurdity by hating my gf's politics.

Everyone gets tongue-tied from time to time. You know that. There are plenty of legit things to complain about when it comes to the Obamas. I don't see your need to make # up. Stick to more substantiated things. You look like CNN pulling this crap.
edit on 1 8 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Au contraire.

Have you?

I don't see your need to make # up. Stick to more substantiated things. You look like CNN pulling this crap.

Show me where I made this theory up.
I generously posted a link to someone's evidentiary research.

You chose not to believe it.
Fine....BUT...
Why does it bother you to the point of falsely accusing me of inventing ("making up") this idea...or originating this particular evidence?

PS...I'm much better looking than CNN.

edit on 1-8-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We can all see the propaganda ads for her now. Vote for Michelle or you are racist/homophobic. Its perfect. Please, make it so.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Michelle seemed like a nice enough bloke and let’s be honest, he’s got more of a chance than any of the current Dem candidates.

After what we saw last night, the DNC would be better off pushing that glass of water Pelosi was going off about and the Hawaiian chic as their counter punch to trump, than the mess they have now.

Michelle said in an interview that Politics does bad things to good people, but follows that up with discussions of her running for office. Really? Is she saying that she was never good, or is she implying that she likes being bad? Her own words should define her own philosophy though I bet the DNC will have an excuse as to what she meant, or will deny she ever even said that.

One thing might be nice if the DNC (though I should start calling them TNC, Trotskyist National Committee) put Michelle forward so that we can put to rest the whole he/she/it debate.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Gothmog

Sorry , if Michael Moore had a brain, he would have to stay up and stand guard over it to keep it from running away.

He predicted Trump would win.

Even Michael Moore "gets lucky" every now and then.
With enough money.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Earlier this year, Obama's mentor VALERIE JARRET said Barack/Michelle are waiting for Dems to destroy each other, and then everyone will beg for Michelle to enter the race. (That's why they haven't endorsed Joe Biden)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join