It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. has intel that Osama bin Laden's son and heir Hamza is dead, say officials

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   
So is this going to be the catalyst for AQ to make a comeback leading up to an election?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I'm still not convinced that Osama bin Laden is dead quite convenient he was thrown off a boat .

Right?
More likely brought home to retire on his CIA pension.

There are rumors that a lot of OBL family lives in Boston along with the old man.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: Sillyolme

Isnt outright assassination against like everybody's laws?

Depends who done it.

America under Obama assassinated a 16 year old kid from Denver without any kind of judicial oversight. Even though Executive order. 123333 under Nixon said that nobody acting for the American government would carry out assassination Obama held weekly meetings where they would review what was essentially a kill list of targets deemed to be "terrorists" who would then be killed without ever having faced trail. One of these was a kid from Denver.

Make no mistake though, while Obama might have been doing this Trump is also doing it, he has just changed the rules so that the American's don't even bother publishing how many they have killed now. Its more secret than it was under Obama.

Could they just kill him and say yeah we did it so what?

That is exactly what has been happening with Drone strikes pretty much since the day Bush asked if they could equip a drone with a missile.

You have to make it about Trump don't you? I was actually glad to read a thread from Silly that wasn't political. It was good reading until you chimed in.

You can't be serious. Who TF else would be rubber stamping the go-ahead for something that sensitive? Santa Claus?

Like it or not, if you're going to examine and critique one president's methods, you have to consider all of them, including the one(s) you support. Especially if they're making a more concerted effort than previous administrations to keep it on the down-low. Doing otherwise shows willingness to turn blind eyes when s# gets back alley sketchy legally.

Where are the facts? You're just guessing that if one president does it the other will follow. I don't have all the details but from I read in the OP, the US put a $1M price tag on the guy's head. Could just be someone cashing in. Maybe a reward is a better method than what the previous president did.

edit on 7-31-2019 by LogicalGraphitti because: spelling

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Bulger stayed around for quite a long time....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Probably buried at sea like his dad. or.....? what a lame story!

Maybe
Depending on where it happened .
A Muslim has to be interred within 24 hours
If not , given a burial in the sea .

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: gallop

originally posted by: IkNOwSTuff
Doesn’t Osama have like 20 kids?
Are we gonna hunt them all down and drone them?
Was he killed because of the propaganda value of killing a Bin Laden or was he a genuine threat?

I’d never heard of the bloke till this thread
What’s your thoughts Silly?

No one had really considered bin laden till 911, either.. He was on the radar as a wealthy guy who didn't like a lot of things, except Arsenal when he visited London, and bounced the globe around a bit.

Then suddenly, a wild terrorist appeared....

Incorrect.
Well known terrorist before then .
Even Bill Clinton as President tried to take him out . Wound up bombing either an aspirin factory or a baby milk processing plant.

Please learn something of the subject before posting

Denying ignorance .
Why ?
Some folk have a tendency to forget history (or try and deny it)

edit on 7/31/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Isnt outright assassination against like everybody's laws?

Depends who done it.

America under Obama assassinated a 16 year old kid from Denver without any kind of judicial oversight. Even though Executive order. 123333 under Nixon said that nobody acting for the American government would carry out assassination Obama held weekly meetings where they would review what was essentially a kill list of targets deemed to be "terrorists" who would then be killed without ever having faced trail. One of these was a kid from Denver.

Make no mistake though, while Obama might have been doing this Trump is also doing it, he has just changed the rules so that the American's don't even bother publishing how many they have killed now. Its more secret than it was under Obama.

Could they just kill him and say yeah we did it so what?

That is exactly what has been happening with Drone strikes pretty much since the day Bush asked if they could equip a drone with a missile.

You have to make it about Trump don't you? I was actually glad to read a thread from Silly that wasn't political. It was good reading until you chimed in.

You can't be serious. Who TF else would be rubber stamping the go-ahead for something that sensitive? Santa Claus?

Like it or not, if you're going to examine and critique one president's methods, you have to consider all of them, including the one(s) you support. Especially if they're making a more concerted effort than previous administrations to keep it on the down-low. Doing otherwise shows willingness to turn blind eyes when s# gets back alley sketchy legally.

Where are the facts? You're just guessing that if one president does it the other will follow. I don't have all the details but from I read in the OP, the US put a $1M price tag on the guy's head. Could just be someone cashing in. Maybe a reward is a better method than what the previous president did.

What did the previous President do differently ?
Or the one before that ?
Or the one before that ?
Let us go all the way back to the start of the country.
There was no difference .

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It was baby formula and that was the Iraq War. Clinton was getting blown and did nothing about terror that led to the USS Cole as well as 9/11. They wanted a global conflict. When news crews can find terrorists in mountains you mean to tell me that the US Intelligence Agencies cannot?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
I'm still not convinced that Osama bin Laden is dead quite convenient he was thrown off a boat .

I'm quite sure he is dead, you think TPTB would announce that he is, only to have him show up..no, he is dead.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Doing shots of Patron at Cannes with Barack, George Clooney and RuPaul....true story.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I would have thought that if it was the American's who had got him they would have said so.

That would depend on a lot of contributing factors? He may have been taken out by a clandestine operation, admitting involvement could cause a political situation. Or perhaps he is a martyr to some and by claiming responsibility they face repurcutions....

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm not partial to the super conspiracy stuff, but someone on twitter mentioned that it was odd that he was killed within days of renewed calls for the investigation of 9/11 because of the 'unmistakable' evidence of explosives.

Can't remember who called for it - someone on ATS will know the details...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
RIP,

Tim Osman Jr?

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

There was no indication that Hamza had anything to do with the 9/11 terror attacks back in 2001 though, was there?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join