It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are Stardust We are Golden We are Part of the Devils Bargain And We have to get ourselves

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Back to the Garden

Not really, we just have hear of and give a ...LIKE to the good news for modern man. Jesus got us back....

The old days it was the law.....get circumnavigated and follow the 10 commands...we cant....I am unable.....so was....Paul....the Paul that wrote the new tesdtament....half of it.....the law was a strict schoolmaster.....it was a curse....it was to provoke the Jewish to jealousy

We don't have to get ourselves back.....naw, we can't get ourselves back to the garden, its6 a free gift

Get ya some of this free,...and come as you are ...don't change a thing
edit on 31-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 31-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Yep, Paul could not keep the commandments.....rom 7 or 8...boy was I glad to read that one, man.

I can't be good all the time....the Heller in me. God knows this......for the believers, Jesus was too the end of the law....

I know what He said in Matt......Paul said for the believers....Jesus is the end of the law.....meaning your free gift......costs ya nuttin honey[

editby]edit on 31-7-2019 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Is this going anywhere?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickOShea

Is this going anywhere?

Only as far as another ellipsis will take them.....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You may want to go out and show some good works.....maybe just cause you're in on the secret of this life....woah...who's typing these words, I swear....

Works......should show themselves.....when ya hear the word repent, it no longer means sorrowful and stop sinning....

Get our head around this....there are 4 main defs of repent.....and the first one ya come across in Scripture is Gen.....God was repented that he made men.......just before the flood part yea...God was sorrowful.....

The Holy Spirit has told me to write...

Repent...and see the day draws near now of your redemption...do not fear your sins will hold you...on the day you were made Jesuss...you were sealed permanently.....sealed by the Holy Spirit.....

Believers then....have not a speck of doubt.....did ya get that....not one fleeting moment of doubt......

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Is this going anywhere?
oh, sorry...yes.... I guess it's Rapture season....I'll work my way to that end....in the thread.....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

@RickOShea

Told you.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Is this going anywhere?
oh, sorry...yes.... I guess it's Rapture season....I'll work my way to that end....in the thread.....

There is no rapture Only the 2nd coming. No u turns in the sky.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

My Aud Usdollar trade is tanking.......got me scrambling in 4 wheel drive

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: MrConspiracy

Dude, takes me back to the old days.....Dave Ambrose.....he won the Dallas 100 race.....couldn't remember his name till you just posted in here.... ha! Cool

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

Is this going anywhere?

There is no rapture Only the 2nd coming. No u turns in the sky.
but Jesus said one would be left standing in the fields or at the grinding wheel

So Paul claims 6 mystery items from before the world was...

Backed. By Peter.....

Peter Himself....he he capital H on Himself.....said yes...a new deal.....rom 16 25 details this mystery coming from before the world was......

IRENEAUS in 155 A D or so....wrote history for the masses and knew a dude that knew John even...Ireneaus writes He'll meet the first bunch in the air, with the multitudes that were dead all beforehand....but those that are alive even go after the dead ones....true Scripture paraphrase there.... close, huh?,you l8ke?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

All people are sinners, just because they believe in jesus and accept jesus doesnt mean they wont ever sin again. People are people they are gonna weather it's in deed or just in thought they will sin.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The rapture theory was born out of 19th century spiritualism. it was never taught in the church prior to that time. There is no get out of jail free card we will all be here till the gathering of the 2nd coming. Where the dead in Christ is raised and then thoses who are alive will meet Him in the air, this is the 2nd coming..

edit on 31-7-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: add thought

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: cognizant420

Yes, Paul couldn't stop sinning....rom7 23 said he had a war in his mind....that old body sinned but not the new creature the Spirit turned him into.

Cool reading that Paulmaybe not....then they would have to do a u turn in the air

He comes with his multitudes to help him...they come on horses with wings......and will stomp the Armageddon perps like ashes.....idk

Ireneaus 155 A D meet em in the air what He wrote.....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

So, the Jewish and the Islam's and Catholics do not know the law is impossible to keep, for some reason......so they don't know for absolute certain they are going to heaven.... surrender to the fact that keeping every bit of the law forever is fun, and bahmmm .........guilt over

When they say repent....they don't mean to stop sinning.....they mean to have A contrite heart....sorrow

When God saw His created mankind it repented Him..........God can't sin, huh!

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

At the second coming......there is no body left......over half by the middle when the 2 witnesses finish their teachings.......over half are gone. 1/4th in the first mention....then 1/3 of those left......exactly half then the second woe, abom desolation and 2 witnesses go on up.....after coming back to life on tv......son of perdish

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The only important detail is Jesus popped right of His mouth first when asked when will all this happen

He skipped right over the question.

And said there's going to be an alien space ship deception.......

Prolly

And lots of little false dudes deception .....get this

The first false messiah will call down fire from heaven......he's the fake.....the first one and

If they tell you the messiah is out in the desert.....do not go out.....Islam's take note....Jesus said no, nope, not Him out in the friggin desert come find Him

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

All people are sinners, just because they believe in jesus and accept jesus doesnt mean they wont ever sin again. People are people they are gonna weather it's in deed or just in thought they will sin.

No it is the belief that you are separate that makes you a sinner.
All is one in Christ.

Life is not made of you plus life..... life is all there is.

Christ is the visible image of the invisible God.

There is only what is happening...... there is no other.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: cognizant420

All people are sinners, just because they believe in jesus and accept jesus doesnt mean they wont ever sin again.

No one can sin when it is found that everything is just being what it is...... just a play of light.

The light show (all that appears) is just a showing of the light...... there is no thing separate.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join