It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of Bright Orb UFOs Near Hollywood Bowl - New Years Day 2019

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 05:17 AM
link   
This New Years Day was a little tense, so soon before three that afternoon I decided to go for a quick walk up the traffic lined access road that runs a block from the Hollywood Bowl and eventually merges onto one of our many monstrous freeways.

It was a fairly chilly day, so I really wasn’t into being out there for too long.

www.youtube.com...

Right before I turned around to trace a reverse path back home, I got an impulse to look up and saw this object right above me in the sky.

I pulled out the iphone and filmed two segments.

This is the first and most active one, with a hovering orb showing a distinct change of shape, a torsioning, and a kind of spark or discharge as it changes direction. (sorry for the choppy edit in the beginning…it was very hard to stabilize)

Then at one point, another orb flies down and crosses through the frame and in front of or behind the original orb.

The original orb then suddenly gets much brighter and changes shape even more, looking almost flat at one point.

This reminds me of a previous capture showing a change of shape, sparking or discharge on the corner, and odd changes in direction.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The usual disclaimers apply here: I post these as reference for other experiencers who may have encounters with or find themselves filming something similar.

Not claiming this is alien, ET, Plieadian or the return of THE ONE…. Not a hoax, cgi, Photoshop tricks, a plastic bag, a drone, or Venus. Yes….someone actually accused me of filming “Venus” in the “northern” sky from Los Angeles at 3 o clock in the afternoon. Venus was below the horizon and to the west at that time according to that days Stellarium data, once again providing proof that calling any shiny object “Venus” is always an amusing temporary diversion from the original topic at hand.

I still wonder if this is some kind of bio-energy or natural earthlight that can last more than a few seconds. Whatever it is, there seems to have more consciousness to it than like, a “ball lightning” or something.

I’ll post more in the comments as I continue to research Irena Scott and Jay Alfreds work on these orbs, and hopefully describe what I’m seeing from a more scientific point of view. Id love to do some spectra analysis on this as well.

Thanks for taking a look.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Very cool post I will be interested to see what UFO Orb Hunter has to say about ur video

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

I'm betting on "Orb Mothership".........

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I videoed something very similar which I haven’t posted yet, as I’m not sure if it’s a small RC or an orb, see my profile picture it’s was identical to this video imo

It was like a white ball with black wings that would pop out but only when it turned and banked, very strange

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
It was like a white ball with black wings that would pop out but only when it turned and banked, very strange

That does sound rather like a bird? A seagull?

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

Don't know how high that is but a lot of these 'orbs' are more than likely 'drones' of ours.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Another example a a crap phone video with digital zoom

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

That does sound rather like a bird? A seagull?

Sounds like it but when you see the video it’s 100% not, might upload later and get some opinions

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

OK - lets have a look.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Interesting footage. You mention being an experiencer, have you written about that? Can you elaborate? Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko

I'm betting on "Orb Mothership".........

White type ufo orb in flight formation

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Damn you! Your'e too good for me.....

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm always hesitant to jump to any UFO conclusions about stuff floating around on major holidays.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   
To me, it looks like a cheap plastic bag being carried by the wind.

posted on Jul, 31 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cropper
To me, it looks like a cheap plastic bag being carried by the wind.

Come on - who's to say it isn't an expensive plastic bag?

Unfortunately, as Blue Shift said, stuff floating about on major holidays makes it more difficult to reach anomalous conclusions.

The same applies to a video I perhaps naively posted about an object flying over San Diego last week - during the Comic-Con event being held there, as a smart ATSer later pointed out - which gave me similar pause for thought. That one probably WAS a more expensive plastic bag!

edit on 31-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Very interesting footage
Looks like a white type ufo orb buzzing around, really werid about 1 sec can't tell if another fast orb moved real fast past the orb in focus or whether the original orb pupped it or birthed it. Might just be a pair probing in group. The sparking you spotted, yeah that's very very rare in these circumstances. Probably an angle grinder white type ufo orb, very similar but incredibly rare, something 'scientists' also refer to as ball lightning

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
12 (tewelve) secs
edit on 1-8-2019 by ufoorbhunter because: 12 secs not 1 as in original

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here's a much better one from MUFON / UFO Stalker. Pretty clear daylight flying saucer.

www.ufostalker.com...

Video:
www.mufoncms.com...

edit on 1-8-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Great vid Blue Shift
The way the craft moves from right to left, it appears to rock as it moves................... Up then down, up then down, almost like riding a surf

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: Blue Shift

Great vid Blue Shift
The way the craft moves from right to left, it appears to rock as it moves................... Up then down, up then down, almost like riding a surf

To me, it looked like it also might be spinning, which is so classic for a flying saucer. Just like a Frisbee.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join