It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy: U.S. Government Hates Rappers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Rap Music, People either love it or hate it. Even the United States Government hates rap. The Government hates rap. You know why I say that? Because, they don't arrest anyone that kills rappers.

They don't got no clues, no suspects, they don't have $#*% when it's a dead rapper. They don't fill out a police report, they don't even have a chalk line when its a dead rapper.

If you want to ever get away with murder all you got to do is shoot someone in the head and put a demo tape in their pocket.

Cop says, "This is a rap killing, lets go home."

The Government hates rappers. Look at all these dead rappers man. Biggie Smalls, Tupac.

Yo Tupac was gunned down on the las vegas strip after a Mmike Tyson fight. Man how many witnesses do you need to see some $#*% before you arrest somebody. More people saw Tupac get shot then the last episode of Seinfield.

And you know whats #*(@#^ up? Every year Tupac comes back from the edead recorrd some new album with clues in it. Every record got a clue if you listen real hard: The brother in the red shot the dead It was a nigga named kevin with a mac eleven. Ritht There! Pac is reaching out to us..listen!

The Government hates rap. Only rappers get gunned down like this. If Billy Joel, Elton John and David Bowie got shot they'd have Bruce Springstings house surrounded.

The Governmetn hates rap and only the good rappers are dead. Biggie Dead, Tupac Dead, Vanilla Ice still alive. The Government Hates Rap.

You mean to tell me they can find Saddam Hussein in a hole but you can't tell me who shot Tupac?

They found Saddam Hussein in Iraq, Tupac got shot in Vegas, not on no side strip he got shot on the strip...in front of Circus Circus...It's all #()&* up

The whole world's #(&&# up.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
..and rappers hate goverment!

you know why they dont arrest anyone that kills rapperes?

because they probably hire the guys to kill them.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
ummm, Got a very important question for you............."WHO CARES?" Rap is just a sorry excuse for another way to make money from having no talent. Yo Yo Yo, Homies, Down wit dis, shoot at cha, run at cha, bang bang bang yeah, rollin, holdin, gonna make ya, scrape ya, wish ya where a playa.... see no F'n talent... i just wrote that with no thought at all... please find a real topic.

thanks..

Oh yeah if you would like to sign me up to your label

DJRy is o so white!!!!! what up dawgs....... hoot hoot hoot

Ok now Im cracking myself up, I'll stop

"PEACE""

lol

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justmytype
Yo Yo Yo, Homies, Down wit dis, shoot at cha, run at cha, bang bang bang yeah, rollin, holdin, gonna make ya, scrape ya, wish ya where a playa....

man,
you've got talent!
you got that 50'cent style!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The US government loves Rap music and the Hip-Hop culture. It promotes gun violence, desensitizes society, increases SUV sales, keeps our isolated youth distracted from the "bigger picture".

Give me a break! Our politicians absolutely love Rap/HipHop music and the impact it has had on our society. The lyrics continually desensitizes our moral conscience into accepting;

- Guns equal power
- Women are second rate citizens controlled by men
- Dying is ok
- Money is the most important element in life
- Respect and authority are worth dying over

The list goes on forever...

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Souljah
Damn thought I'd make at least a buck fitty, not being from the city, as 1 boy said, Im playin wit his head, must be a racist , afraid to be in places, where colors arent so bright, like the ones in my life, dam straight to you, this goes out to "OOPS" who cant play hoops, but chooses to poop on other peoples posts, without knowing thier ghosts. and having no hopes just playing his game, but should refrain cause he aint got game. ouch....... think about dat...

Dam Im good.... lol

Thank You Souljah, I'll be bustin out ryhmes in a theatre near you very very soon.

"BuckFitty" lol

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by syntaxer
The US government loves Rap music and the Hip-Hop culture. It promotes gun violence, desensitizes society, increases SUV sales, keeps our isolated youth distracted from the "bigger picture".

Give me a break! Our politicians absolutely love Rap/HipHop music and the impact it has had on our society. The lyrics continually desensitizes our moral conscience into accepting;

- Guns equal power
- Women are second rate citizens controlled by men
- Dying is ok
- Money is the most important element in life
- Respect and authority are worth dying over

The list goes on forever...

Hold on there funny lookin avatar guy...That sounds like Rock music more to me...

You don't know a thing about Rap or Hip Hop...Yes most rap today is like that but Rap has had some great people that speak truth. Rakim, Grandmaster Flash, Nas...Go listen to some and then give your two cents

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Souljah
Damn thought I'd make at least a buck fitty, not being from the city, as 1 boy said, Im playin wit his head, must be a racist , afraid to be in places, where colors arent so bright, like the ones in my life, dam straight to you, this goes out to "OOPS" who cant play hoops, but chooses to poop on other peoples posts, without knowing thier ghosts. and having no hopes just playing his game, but should refrain cause he aint got game. ouch....... think about dat...

Dam Im good.... lol

Thank You Souljah, I'll be bustin out ryhmes in a theatre near you very very soon.

"BuckFitty" lol

Thanks.

Wow thanks for your amatuer time at the apollo...that sounded so great I think you could ask vanilla ice to be his student. Don't worry I got a flow just for you too but it's gonna be something you probably couldn't understand.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Wow! Lets launch a new conspiracy site "Who shot Tupac?"

Please don'r compare finding Saddam to finding Tupac's killer and then say in the same thread you think he might be alive!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

hey no problem!
i am always happy 2 help a young talent break out in to the world of hiphop music!
i know a few producers that could do a few beats 4 U, and then its all up 2 U my friend!
opportunity come once in a lifetime!

aight,
Positive
Eenergy
Activates
Constant
Elevation

and i'm out!

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

ummm, Got a very important question for you............."WHO CARES?" Rap is just a sorry excuse for another way to make money from having no talent. Yo Yo Yo, Homies, Down wit dis, shoot at cha, run at cha, bang bang bang yeah, rollin, holdin, gonna make ya, scrape ya, wish ya where a playa.... see no F'n talent... i just wrote that with no thought at all... please find a real topic.

This is ridiculous. There are many talented people in rap. But we've had these discussions before and people with similar "arguments" as yours stuck with their extremely stupid stereotypes in their head. So I'll just leave it at that. Not even worth discussing.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by booger
Wow! Lets launch a new conspiracy site "Who shot Tupac?"

Please don'r compare finding Saddam to finding Tupac's killer and then say in the same thread you think he might be alive!

That's called satirical humour, but don't worry I'm not like mwm1331 I won't degrade you for it. Have a nice day and thanks for inquiring on something you really didn't understand...Actually the hole piece is a humorous compisition...take it easy booger...p.s. are you a green booger?

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Rap musics is best at passing subliminal messages for mind control...

1) Repitetive Beats...playing in the background over and over again...
Sometime the beat is tight...but it gets annoying after a while of listening to a repititve beat or sound...The subconscious mind become open after listening to something repeatatively...especially Drums beats...

2) Lyrics...Saying some words or phrase over and over again (espacially 3 times)...allow whatever (subliminal) message is being presented to plant itself in the listener's subconscious mind...

So Government do Love rap...it make easier to control people...what has not been any tougher law that ban music pyracy...

[edit on 4-3-2005 by mwen]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Very, Very, Doubtful..... OOPs. Understand this , Yes I am a white Man, Yes, I am not a big fan of rap, Grant this I will give the originators GMF, Doug E Fresh, Fat Boys, & Run DMC credit where it is do.
But, smiling down at me, is something you dont want to do, I'll fool ya, Nah, school ya, Nah make ya wish you were a loose ah... see this white boy, aint write ya'll, he grew up with you all, step to you all, embraced it, dont hesitated it, isnt it a shame Ive never been wasted???

Please refrain from putting Vanilla Ice and I in the same class of people.

Thanks

"BuckFitty" aka justmytype

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Very, Very, Doubtful..... OOPs. Understand this , Yes I am a white Man, Yes, I am not a big fan of rap, Grant this I will give the originators GMF, Doug E Fresh, Fat Boys, & Run DMC credit where it is do.
But, smiling down at me, is something you dont want to do, I'll fool ya, Nah, school ya, Nah make ya wish you were a loose ah... see this white boy, aint write ya'll, he grew up with you all, step to you all, embraced it, dont hesitated it, isnt it a shame Ive never been wasted???

Please refrain from putting Vanilla Ice and I in the same class of people.

Thanks

"BuckFitty" aka justmytype

aight den playa i'll givya your props
i'll givya a buckfitty if ya tell me youll stop
cuz you got a bright star, a twinkle in your eye
but never ask me if I think you should die
cuz you never know questions to answers unknown
just might wake you up when I break into you home
in the middle of the night
you be shaking in fright
when I pull a mack eleven
and shoot you on sight

that sucks It's 5 am in the morning and I haven't gone to bed, I am an official ats addict now...sorry bout the vanilla ice comment

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Did you recall all that from memory or do you have a copy of the Chris Rock special??? Personally, I thought it was one of his best stand-up's yet.

As for the Gov. hating rappers, I don't think it's any shock. Rappers that are making it are usually coming up out of poverty and establishing themselves among the rich and powerful. Many of them, because of their past, have ties to gangs and crime and so forth. So as far as the Government sees it, as long as they are killing each other off, it's one less hit that they'll have to make themselves.

It reminds me of the movie "True Romance" when Christian Slater is talking talking to Elvis about "Drexell". Drexell is the all around Gangster/Drug Dealer/Pimp who had "Property Rights" over Slaters new wife Alabama. Slater wanted to kill Drexell but didn't want to go to jail for it. Elvis cleared his mind by reminding him that,

Killin' 'em's the hard part. Gettin' away with it's the easy part. Whaddaya think the cops do when a pimp's killed? Burn the midnight oil tryin' to find who done it?

They couldn't give a flyin' f**k if all the pimps in the whole wide world took two in the back of the f**kin' head. If you don't get caught at the scene with the smokin' gun in your hand, you got away with it.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
what is this?
are we having the duel of the iron mic?
c'mon let's battle this out!
who's the number one of the microphone?

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Souljah]

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Nah I just listened to it yesterday and thought it a great topic...Great stand up... His is a little different though.

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
ATS Battlegrounds

Bang Bang you shoot, but Im not dead , see it was your sister you shot, while she was given me head.
I'd played this once, I'll play it again
As I roll up to you, with nothing but a pen
You will say, Would you like me to sign?
as I'll turn to you and just stand in line
You have the tracks which will always be proof, but then again how many white boys you gonna trust, now huh oops...

Making blank threats, with nothing to guide, so now take this, go run and hide.......

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00PS
Rap Music, People either love it or hate it. Even the United States Government hates rap. The Government hates rap. You know why I say that? Because, they don't arrest anyone that kills rappers.

They don't got no clues, no suspects, they don't have $#*% when it's a dead rapper. They don't fill out a police report, they don't even have a chalk line when its a dead rapper.

If you want to ever get away with murder all you got to do is shoot someone in the head and put a demo tape in their pocket.

Cop says, "This is a rap killing, lets go home."

The Government hates rappers. Look at all these dead rappers man. Biggie Smalls, Tupac.

Yo Tupac was gunned down on the las vegas strip after a Mmike Tyson fight. Man how many witnesses do you need to see some $#*% before you arrest somebody. More people saw Tupac get shot then the last episode of Seinfield.

And you know whats #*(@#^ up? Every year Tupac comes back from the edead recorrd some new album with clues in it. Every record got a clue if you listen real hard: The brother in the red shot the dead It was a nigga named kevin with a mac eleven. Ritht There! Pac is reaching out to us..listen!

The Government hates rap. Only rappers get gunned down like this. If Billy Joel, Elton John and David Bowie got shot they'd have Bruce Springstings house surrounded.

The Governmetn hates rap and only the good rappers are dead. Biggie Dead, Tupac Dead, Vanilla Ice still alive. The Government Hates Rap.

You mean to tell me they can find Saddam Hussein in a hole but you can't tell me who shot Tupac?

They found Saddam Hussein in Iraq, Tupac got shot in Vegas, not on no side strip he got shot on the strip...in front of Circus Circus...It's all #()&* up

The whole world's #(&&# up.

I'm not gonna argue that the gov't hates rap...same goes the other way...But are you basing you theory on the fact that murdered rappers don't get a proper investigation??? There are only 2 high profile rappers you can name, Biggie and Tupac. TWO! That's it! How can this be a government conspirecy??? The government doesn't care about much of anything, so where's the conspirecy?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join