It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

L Ron Hubbard is the self annointed Anti-Christ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I was reading a thread on ATS today suggesting that L Ron Hubbard and Alan Ginsberg had a bet about who could start a religion first. So I did some research in respect of this rumor, but instead of finding proof of this I found a much scarier fact. L Ron Hubbard considered himself to be the anti-christ after Alistair Crowley died in 1947.

The interview in Penthouse magazine in June 1983 with L Ron Hubbard Jr is very interesting stuff. And with the rapid growth of scientology especially through its celebrity members it is a possibility that he may very well be the anti-Christ written about in Revelations.

"Hubbard:...It was around 1939, 1940, that I watched my father doing something to my mother. She was lying on the bed and he was sitting on her, facing her feet. He had a coat hanger in his hand. There was blood all over the place. I remember my father shouting at me. "Go back to bed!" A little while later a doctor came and took her off to the hospital. She didn't talk about it for quite a number of years. Neither did my father.

Penthouse: He was trying to perform an abortion?

Hubbard: According to him and my mother, he tried to do it with me. I was born at six and a half months and weighed two pounds, two ounces. I mean, I wasn't born: this is what came out as a result of their attempt to abort me. It happened during a night of partying --he got involved in trying to do a black-magic number. Also, I've got to complete this by saying that he thought of himself as the Beast 666 incarnate.

Penthouse: The devil?

Hubbard: Yes. The Antichrist. Alestair Crowley thought of himself as such. And when Crowley died in 1947, my father then decided that he should wear the cloak of the beast and become the most powerful being in the universe."

www.rickross.com...

The whole article is worth a read.

[edit on 4-3-2005 by Mynaeris]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
If L Ron Hubbard is the anti-christ, and he's dead...what would that mean for the entire course of events for revelations as predicted in the bible?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It looks liek hubbard is saying his dad was the anti-christ.

I wouldn't trust anything hubbard says about anything.

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I see you get your information about Scientology from Penthouse.

And where do you get your information regarding Christianity?

From Hustler or Playboy?

posted on Mar, 12 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
From this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Tamahu
Interesting site.

fusionanomaly.net...

fusionanomaly.net...

fusionanomaly.net...

Can't vouch for the accuracy of it; but it is safe to say that all three were black-magicians.....

new topics

top topics

join