It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Words are ghosts and ghosts are what shape this reality.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

I'm not the thinker, I am the thought.

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Out6of9Balance

I'm not the thinker, I am the thought.

Says who?

posted on Aug, 1 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The thought that creates the illusion of there being a thinker.

posted on Aug, 2 2019 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: Hombre

Is the sky a thought?
The world on the other hand is a concept... an idea... a thought.
The sky appears in plain sight. Whereas.... the world does not appear in plain sight.

Let us synchronize our thinking, or we will be talking like a chicken to a duck.

We are at the point, where nothing else existed but God. - No evil, no good, no humans, no male neither female, no earth and not even a sky, and therefore no Material world.

It is at this point where the bible says "At the beginning there was a Word ... "

It is from this point where the Op is stating that "ghosts are what shape this reality".

And i added, not Ghosts but Spirit.

And if you examine it correctly:
If there is no material (because God is spirit ), how does it come that we look/feel/see upon a material world.

It must be, therefore, that God created whatever he created, in his mind and as a thought (or as an idea).

edit on 2/8/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

The bible says:
In the beginning was 'the' word..... it does not say.... In the beginning was 'a' word.

edit on 3-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Ok noted, read it as "the Word." in my previous post.

And i'm sure ill misquote it again. But it does not matter if it is misquoted, because YOU know what is meant to be.

edit on 3/8/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Nothing but God exists ever!
Words happen and words are God.

Whatever is happening is God.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Nothing but God exists ever!
Words happen and words are God.

Whatever is happening is God.

How do you know what an apple is ?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

The appearance of an apple and the appearance of the word 'apple' happen.

What actually is an apple.... if there was no word for it?

Colour, weight, crunch, wet juicyness, sweetness..... and then it disappears.
edit on 4-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   

In the beginning was the word.
And the word was with God.
And the word was God.

Words arise as what is happening and words tell stories about a person in time.... a separate thing to what is happening.... but there is no separate person and no time.....
There is just what is happening.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Interesting, I wonder if the apes kind of project a path from the numbers like I do. It makes it easier to remember all the positions if you can see where the hidden numbers are, just overlay the path and boom.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:18 AM
link   

And the word was God.

Words arise as what is happening and words tell stories about a person in time.... a separate thing to what is happening.... but there is no separate person and no time.....

I know what you are trying to tell. I have done the neti-neti, self-inquiry and other stuff. (and still using it, daily)

But there is no Story without a Story Teller. And the story can not be, without a listener.

And no one speaks without first having to learn the sounds which produce words.

And you can't tell me that you do not think while you are reading this post.

You see, you look at the single letters, you connect them with other letters, until a word is formed.
Then you look for what that word means, and continue in this way, until you reach the dot.

Then you make a meaning ouf the whole sentence so that you are able to respond to it.

This is happening blazingly fast, in a fraction of a microsecond, so that you are even not aware that you are doing it.

Still, if you observe it, even more deeper, you will notice that some words do have a mental image attached to it.
(this is what i have expected to hear/read, when i asked about the apple in my previous post).

And without this mental image, you would not know what an apple is. Attached to the images are the feelings and emotions, which a Person has assigned to it.

And ill write this again, because i bet you have missed it: All this is happening so fast, that you do not even notice that you are doing it. (Unless, unless you slow your thinking process down and see that it is happening.)

but there is no separate person and no time.....

Time does not really exists.

Separation does not exists in the eternity, but, obviously, there is a belief of time, somehow. And this belief is, what needs to be undone.

edit on 12/8/2019 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Time does not really exists.

Separation does not exists in the eternity, but, obviously, there is a belief in time, somehow. And this belief, is what needs to be undone.

Words/thoughts arise presently that speak of other times........ all happenings happen presently, including words....

Where is time?
Time is simply a concept arising within the timeless.

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hombre

And the word was God.

I know what you are trying to tell. I have done the neti-neti, self-inquiry and other stuff. (and still using it, daily)

But there is no Story without a Story Teller. And the story can not be, without a listener.

And no one speaks without first having to learn the sounds which produce words.

And you can't tell me that you do not think while you are reading this post.

You see, you look at the single letters, you connect them with other letters, until a word is formed.
Then you look for what that word means, and continue in this way, until you reach the dot.

Then you make a meaning ouf the whole sentence so that you are able to respond to it.

This is happening blazingly fast, in a fraction of a microsecond, so that you are even not aware that you are doing it.

Still, if you observe it, even more deeper, you will notice that some words do have a mental image attached to it.
(this is what i have expected to hear/read, when i asked about the apple in my previous post).

And without this mental image, you would not know what an apple is. Attached to the images are the feelings and emotions, which a Person has assigned to it.

And ill write this again, because i bet you have missed it: All this is happening so fast, that you do not even notice that you are doing it. (Unless, unless you slow your thinking process down and see that it is happening.)

Yes that all apparently happens....... but...... it just happens, there isn't a separate thing doing it.
Everything including thoughts simply arise and subside in the immediacy.... All is appearing and disappearing in the same instant.

There isn't anyone 'inside' doing thinking.

The myth of within!!

'There Is No Self Within'.
edit on 12-8-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
There is an enlightening discussion on youtube called 'Seeking Nothing Hampstead meeting April 2018 with Lisa Lennon'.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So basically, itsnowagain, you are telling me that you do not understand anything and that i'm communicating not with you but with nothing !

How are you able to even understand what i wrote above ?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:28 AM
link   

So basically, itsnowagain, you are telling me that you do not understand anything and that i'm communicating not with you but with nothing!

You imagine yourself to be a separate thing...... when really there are no separate things..... there is just what is happening (no thing separate).

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   

...I'm communicating not with you but with nothing ...

Hello ?
Whatzup ?

For me: mental images happen in a place of no language, then if a word is needed, it forks out into: 'Apple'; or 'Pomme'.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Out6of9Balance

In the beginning was the Word...from John 1:1, the word is Jesus.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

It's true, The Word is Jesus.

For eternity!

edit on 19-8-2019 by Out6of9Balance because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join