It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There have been 22 school shootings in the US so far this year

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Those "gang bangers" you refer too are aspiring business entrepreneurs. I bet if they were white males doing business out of an ice cream truck you wouldn't even bat an eye. But because they're "gang bangers" which is code for black youth, you want them all arrested.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Heres a statistic, 32,000 people die in auto accidents each year. www.cdc.gov...

Its time we get car control, background checks...maybe just make them illegal...its for the children.

btw, my 8 yr old daughter can draw a smiley face at 25 yards

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
a reply to: HopeSillyChaCha1

Not only did I give you a couple stars for your posts

I really wanna give you a hug

πŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ€Ήβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

you can come to west Michigan anytime, we have two-lip festivals. 🌷🌷🌷

As long as I can find an Antifa Chapt... I mean, Kingdom Hall in your area, I would gladly visit a fellow Proud Democrat. We can discuss 2018 blue wave strategy. Let's smash the fash!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

Which is why we NEED the Green New Deal. Remove those assault vehicles from the roads and replace them with bicycles. Unless they're black cars. Black cars have the right to exist.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: HopeSillyChaCha1

lol, dont even get me started on "that deal" I wear a huge tinfoil hat

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
They include BB guns...

I'm surprised they didn't include farts and consider them bombs, chemical attacks or WMD's. Although I have known a few people (and a dog) that I would consider terrorists the way they used theirs.
edit on 7 28 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

originally posted by: HopeSillyChaCha1

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

originally posted by: HopeSillyChaCha1
As a very proud Democrat, I can assure you we ARE coming for your guns. No one needs a fully auto revolver capable of firing 20 bullets per second. Once we remove all the guns from repukelicans, we will round you all up to educate you. Think of the children!!! Never mind we approve of abortions. Do as we say, not as we do. Dems will crush the patriarchy in 2016. Fear us or join us. Your choice.

Revolvers do not hold 20 bullets.
I'm not sure people who favor gun rights are the ones needing to be educated in this case.

Lies. Revolvers hold 100 round clips. And when we proud Democrats take over in 2016, we will outlaw all 1000 round clips. Only the proud people on the Police Force will be allowed to have 10,000 round clips for their semi auto fully auto machine gun revolvers. If you respond again with lies, it proves you are a racist white supremacist bigot.

This is the post reply that convinces me you're drinking,this is 2019,not 2016. I would love to own a
revolver that held more than 6 rounds.Now you have me laughing,thanks for the joke of the day.
honestly, you wouldnt. Even a .22 with 20 rds as a revolver would be huge, and heavy.

Semi autos for over 8rds, Ill take my .454 with 6 all day long

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

Just search for 20 round revolver and you will see it was a real thing. Not sure about a full auto tho. I dont think that ever existed, but thats not to say you couldnt be the first to invent and 3d print one.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
How many of those are even real events?
Wouldn't be surprised if they were all bunk.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

smith and wesson tauras and a few others have anywhere from 5-10 shot revolvers just a fyi, i think the person your responding to is laying on the satire pretty thick but as far as "assault revolvers" go there were a few back in the day more so if you go up to the scale of the puckle gun

Uberti has a 12 shot reproduction from back in the day in .36 ,a prototype Pin fire revolver in 22 could hold 30 lol

guns.fandom.com... but this one is the one often shared in memes when mentioning "assault revolvers"

A break-action weapon, the Pistola con Caricato features three barrels, complimented by a very high capacity 18-shot cylinder, which is reloaded via two-piece moon clip-type loading devices. They sandwich the 18 rounds between a holding plate and a firing access plate, through which the firing pins strike the cartridges. The weapon has five operational settings, and the selector allows the shooter to choose which firing pin and barrel would be used to fire the gun. It also has the option to fire from all three barrels at once with one pull of the trigger. It also features a mechanical safety that prevents the hammer from hitting any of the firing pins.
its in 6.5x16mm

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

oh for christs sake, historically you have a unique bit, functionly and tactically a 20 round revolver is plain stupid. I can hit someone between the eyes at 25 yards with anything 4" or better.

95% of people couldnt hit # at 25 yards 4" or shorter with a hand gun.

posted on Jul, 28 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Lol! No one is claiming a high capacity pin fire revolver to be practical!

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Heres a statistic, 32,000 people die in auto accidents each year.

"Guns don't kill people. Bathtubs do"
George Carlin.
Ban bathtubs as well.
On the level , I was surprised at the number of deaths per year in the bathtub/shower

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:12 AM
link   
There's more shooting over the weekend in Chicago.
It's probably going to get worse.

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: acackohfcc
There's more shooting over the weekend in Chicago.
It's probably going to get worse.

Yeah, but that's Chicago, bud.

That's like informing us that there has been yet another bomb blast or shooting in Kabul, Afghanistan and expecting to see the shock on our faces...

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: AnakinWayneII

Heres a statistic, 32,000 people die in auto accidents each year. www.cdc.gov...

Its time we get car control, background checks...maybe just make them illegal...its for the children.

btw, my 8 yr old daughter can draw a smiley face at 25 yards

here is a matching statistic, around 32,000 people die from gun violence a year, cars are designed for transport and can have car related accidents, guns are designed for......? and are used to murder people by...accident?

posted on Jul, 29 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Heres a statistic, 32,000 people die in auto accidents each year.

"Guns don't kill people. Bathtubs do"
George Carlin.
Ban bathtubs as well.
On the level , I was surprised at the number of deaths per year in the bathtub/shower

The combined number of people who die in swimming pools and on bicycles is usually in the range of one third-to-half the number of homicides involving firearms in an average year. Yet no one talks about banning those.
edit on 29-7-2019 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join